Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | G.A.P. Adopts Pinglist | Shop Directory
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Akkisuitok Thanks! I've added you to the AYNTN:A thread so now we should be good to go! At some point I plan on editing in everything listed in your spreadsheet for those people who can't access google docs for whatever reason, and I encourage you to do the same if you notice that there's a shop that not in your spreadsheet (alternatively I might just do it myself if I have the time lol)

I'm so excited for what this will mean for adopt makers/buyers!
@Akkisuitok Thanks! I've added you to the AYNTN:A thread so now we should be good to go! At some point I plan on editing in everything listed in your spreadsheet for those people who can't access google docs for whatever reason, and I encourage you to do the same if you notice that there's a shop that not in your spreadsheet (alternatively I might just do it myself if I have the time lol)

I'm so excited for what this will mean for adopt makers/buyers!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Akkisuitok

HEY HI~
So I saw someone use a pinglist from this directory for everyone to check out their previews for adoptables. Like a interest check thing and I was like WOAH CAN YOU DO THIS??

I ask because I'm working on making some adopts and I'd love to get some feedback and some interest on them. I posted a thread on Creative Corner and haven't really caught a lot people's attention;;; (Also I think maaaybe I should have made a thread in Adoptable but aaaah. . . I never know where to put interest check threads.)

ANYWAY I just wanna make sure it's ok for me to use the pinglist for people who are interested in all breeds. Just don't wanna like bother people and stuff. . .
@Akkisuitok

HEY HI~
So I saw someone use a pinglist from this directory for everyone to check out their previews for adoptables. Like a interest check thing and I was like WOAH CAN YOU DO THIS??

I ask because I'm working on making some adopts and I'd love to get some feedback and some interest on them. I posted a thread on Creative Corner and haven't really caught a lot people's attention;;; (Also I think maaaybe I should have made a thread in Adoptable but aaaah. . . I never know where to put interest check threads.)

ANYWAY I just wanna make sure it's ok for me to use the pinglist for people who are interested in all breeds. Just don't wanna like bother people and stuff. . .
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious Sorry for the super late reply, but yes, go ahead and use it :D
@Buenolicious Sorry for the super late reply, but yes, go ahead and use it :D
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok

Ahh ok cool! Thanks for getting back to me~ ;u;
@Akkisuitok

Ahh ok cool! Thanks for getting back to me~ ;u;
KBnNaZu.png
@Akkisuitok
Oh thanks! This is a great help, I hope it really helps my adopt shop get moving!
@Akkisuitok
Oh thanks! This is a great help, I hope it really helps my adopt shop get moving!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1550812/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/usSwuf7.png[/img][/url]
usSwuf7.png
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
(have a bump!)
(have a bump!)
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
bumping this up!
bumping this up!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
*this needs to be on the front page more*
*this needs to be on the front page more*
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
Bump!!!
Bump!!!
SpiritFeather.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17