Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | G.A.P. Adopts Pinglist | Shop Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Hohoho this looks really useful!

@sellenair
I have a feeling I'm going to need this soon x)
Hohoho this looks really useful!

@sellenair
I have a feeling I'm going to need this soon x)
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@Akkisuitok Oh, I like this! Though I think it would be really cool if there were a straight directory on each of the breed tabs where people could put a link to their shop that sells that breed. :U That way if I wanted to buy adopts I could open that tab up and go through all the shops listed instead of having to filter through the forums for them
@Akkisuitok Oh, I like this! Though I think it would be really cool if there were a straight directory on each of the breed tabs where people could put a link to their shop that sells that breed. :U That way if I wanted to buy adopts I could open that tab up and go through all the shops listed instead of having to filter through the forums for them
UEKFohX.png
@Akkisuitok This is great! Just a few things, the posts have 'skins/accents' in them which I think is supposed to be adopts!

Also, if I wanted to advertise my SD adopts, where would I include a picture/preview of them? Oh wait, nevermind, I actually read it properly C: I tried putting an image in ... and it went smack bang in the middle of the page .. I'm not sure an image in the column is going to work!
@Akkisuitok This is great! Just a few things, the posts have 'skins/accents' in them which I think is supposed to be adopts!

Also, if I wanted to advertise my SD adopts, where would I include a picture/preview of them? Oh wait, nevermind, I actually read it properly C: I tried putting an image in ... and it went smack bang in the middle of the page .. I'm not sure an image in the column is going to work!
fremblem_by_edelity-dbf49gz.png
friendly boop because this should be as big a thing as GASP
friendly boop because this should be as big a thing as GASP
@Incarnate
@Condemned
@ArtBlinked
@TheMadScientist

Aderptables
@Incarnate
@Condemned
@ArtBlinked
@TheMadScientist

Aderptables
hJNGZFZ.png
Bump for a great idea! I'm always looking for more adopts 'v'
Bump for a great idea! I'm always looking for more adopts 'v'
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Murasaki This should hopefully be fixed now :) If not, ping me again!

@Arborpunk I agree that a Shop Directory would be a very neat thing, and I have thought about creating one. But it is not going to be part of GAP, because GAP has a different purpose. Think about it like a news feed – it's not meant to show you a list of all current shops that interest you. Instead you subscribe to categories and then get pinged when new shops open that will interest you!

@Purpleily Please don't try to put your shop into the spreadsheet! What you're supposed to is go to the document, copy the list of usernames from the required column (e.g. "Skydancer" Tab, and then either "Pixel" or "Lineart" and "All"), and then post this list in your own thread, linking back to to GAP. Hope this makes it clearer :)

Also we now have an awesome banner made by Duh!
@Murasaki This should hopefully be fixed now :) If not, ping me again!

@Arborpunk I agree that a Shop Directory would be a very neat thing, and I have thought about creating one. But it is not going to be part of GAP, because GAP has a different purpose. Think about it like a news feed – it's not meant to show you a list of all current shops that interest you. Instead you subscribe to categories and then get pinged when new shops open that will interest you!

@Purpleily Please don't try to put your shop into the spreadsheet! What you're supposed to is go to the document, copy the list of usernames from the required column (e.g. "Skydancer" Tab, and then either "Pixel" or "Lineart" and "All"), and then post this list in your own thread, linking back to to GAP. Hope this makes it clearer :)

Also we now have an awesome banner made by Duh!
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok This is an awesome idea! I can't wait to actually be able to find the adoptables I'm looking for!
@Akkisuitok This is an awesome idea! I can't wait to actually be able to find the adoptables I'm looking for!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Akkisuitok I get what you're going for with the spreadsheet, for sure! :U however I do think you should also keep in mind that new adoptable shops don't open at nearly the same rate as people releasing new/recolor accents and skins, so it will restrict this spreadsheets use and usefullness
@Akkisuitok I get what you're going for with the spreadsheet, for sure! :U however I do think you should also keep in mind that new adoptable shops don't open at nearly the same rate as people releasing new/recolor accents and skins, so it will restrict this spreadsheets use and usefullness
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk You're right on this..and I am in fact very tempted to construct a directory alongside it. However I'm not sure I could commit to maintaining the directory, and it would need a lot of updating...
@Arborpunk You're right on this..and I am in fact very tempted to construct a directory alongside it. However I'm not sure I could commit to maintaining the directory, and it would need a lot of updating...
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17