Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | G.A.P. Adopts Pinglist | Shop Directory
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Akkisuitok I see this is a new thing but would you mind affiliating with my own preexisting directory/guide? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1281415/ It hasn't been the best at keeping things up to date with the adopt threads that are actively open but maybe this can bridge that gap?

I've got a guide on what to do as a new adopt shop maker too in case that might be helpful~
@Akkisuitok I see this is a new thing but would you mind affiliating with my own preexisting directory/guide? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1281415/ It hasn't been the best at keeping things up to date with the adopt threads that are actively open but maybe this can bridge that gap?

I've got a guide on what to do as a new adopt shop maker too in case that might be helpful~
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279 Sure, I've added a link to the front post ^_^
@lizziecat1279 Sure, I've added a link to the front post ^_^
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
Yo yo why isn't this stickied This is a lot more successful than the first time I saw the board made an [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1504299]adoptable directory[/url] based off GASP-- probably because that one wasn't a [i]pinglist[/i] so much as it depended on peeps going through shops to view them ?? but I don't want to see it die like that one did so, totally should get a sticky so it grows instead of goes ALSO @Akkisuitok heads up that in the rules tab, there's an instance where it's still GASP instead of GAP [quote]Make sure to include a PREVIEW IMAGE of your adoptable (& the breed/sex/category) in any posts that use a [b]GASP[/b] pinglist! This will allow users to quickly see why they've been pinged and prevent them from having to hunt through your shop for images. [/quote] I tried to fix it but. Spreadsheet permissions. ;w;
Yo yo why isn't this stickied
This is a lot more successful than the first time I saw the board made an adoptable directory based off GASP-- probably because that one wasn't a pinglist so much as it depended on peeps going through shops to view them ?? but I don't want to see it die like that one did so, totally should get a sticky so it grows instead of goes

ALSO @Akkisuitok heads up that in the rules tab, there's an instance where it's still GASP instead of GAP
Quote:
Make sure to include a PREVIEW IMAGE of your adoptable (& the breed/sex/category) in any posts that use a GASP pinglist! This will allow users to quickly see why they've been pinged and prevent them from having to hunt through your shop for images.
I tried to fix it but. Spreadsheet permissions. ;w;
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@Nurylon Thanks, changed the thing :) And glad you like it!
@Nurylon Thanks, changed the thing :) And glad you like it!
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok There seems to be an issue going on in the shop directory? [img]http://puu.sh/nmp8Y/c879fbbec4.png[/img] numbers are jumping all over the place. I was coming here to quickly re-find my shop because I foolishly forgot to put my link anywhere, but even though it's still present in the edit history, I can't find it here? And I've never seen my spreadsheets skip cell numbers, I'm not sure. how the heck that happened.
@Akkisuitok There seems to be an issue going on in the shop directory?

c879fbbec4.png
numbers are jumping all over the place. I was coming here to quickly re-find my shop because I foolishly forgot to put my link anywhere, but even though it's still present in the edit history, I can't find it here? And I've never seen my spreadsheets skip cell numbers, I'm not sure. how the heck that happened.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@Verscilith As far as I can tell the problem was that someone activated the Filter view of the spreadsheet, thereby hiding some of the shop rows. I've deactivated it and it should be okay now, hopefully. If this happens again, you can go to "Data – deactivate Filter" and it should fix the problem :)
@Verscilith As far as I can tell the problem was that someone activated the Filter view of the spreadsheet, thereby hiding some of the shop rows. I've deactivated it and it should be okay now, hopefully. If this happens again, you can go to "Data – deactivate Filter" and it should fix the problem :)
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok Alright, thanks! I'll remember that in the future.
@Akkisuitok Alright, thanks! I'll remember that in the future.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
Up ~
Up ~
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
Bump!
Bump!
SpiritFeather.gif
Up ~
Up ~
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png