Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Crystal Calavir Adopts - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
@Stormdragon Yes. Sketching on apparel to bases takes no time whatsoever. These adoptables aren't lined, so I can place anything on these bases faster than my drawing style already is, so I just threw in a price for apparel and went on with finishing what I needed to do. Apparel isn't even an addition to the price in my main art shop (but that can be explained with the much higher prices).
@Stormdragon Yes. Sketching on apparel to bases takes no time whatsoever. These adoptables aren't lined, so I can place anything on these bases faster than my drawing style already is, so I just threw in a price for apparel and went on with finishing what I needed to do. Apparel isn't even an addition to the price in my main art shop (but that can be explained with the much higher prices).
@Calavir
Oh cool! I assumed it was per piece, as most adopt shops are!
(In that case I'd like all apparel done for my dragons! I'm a pain in the butt)
@Calavir
Oh cool! I assumed it was per piece, as most adopt shops are!
(In that case I'd like all apparel done for my dragons! I'm a pain in the butt)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon haha, I understand! I just don't want to rip people off by charging 10kt each time for a couple of tiny lines here and there. I know I like treasure, but I'm not going to go that far.
And okay! Hey, I'd like your opinion on this: Do you think I should put the order info in the order list or just let the comments down here be enough? Hmm, should I make an order form too?
@Stormdragon haha, I understand! I just don't want to rip people off by charging 10kt each time for a couple of tiny lines here and there. I know I like treasure, but I'm not going to go that far.
And okay! Hey, I'd like your opinion on this: Do you think I should put the order info in the order list or just let the comments down here be enough? Hmm, should I make an order form too?
@Calavir

*scream*
Why is it so perfect!?!? Thank you!
@Calavir

*scream*
Why is it so perfect!?!? Thank you!
9CxYF0H.png
@Calavir
I like order forms, because then that keeps it a bit more organized for me!

Well, for starters I think you should make your prices stand out further from that block of text, it took me a couple scrolls the first time to find how much they cost ^^'
I would move your orders (and order information) to your second post, and your pinglist to the third (since that is unrelevant to people who are ordering)
Perhaps make your instructions and information in less of a whole paragraph format? Kinda like how you have "Huh? You don't like sketchy lines" bolded with the more detailed information below. Separate different topics too, you don't necessarily need to use dividers, even a double enter will do! It's difficult to spot the prices when my eye is immediately drawn to the larger text.
@Calavir
I like order forms, because then that keeps it a bit more organized for me!

Well, for starters I think you should make your prices stand out further from that block of text, it took me a couple scrolls the first time to find how much they cost ^^'
I would move your orders (and order information) to your second post, and your pinglist to the third (since that is unrelevant to people who are ordering)
Perhaps make your instructions and information in less of a whole paragraph format? Kinda like how you have "Huh? You don't like sketchy lines" bolded with the more detailed information below. Separate different topics too, you don't necessarily need to use dividers, even a double enter will do! It's difficult to spot the prices when my eye is immediately drawn to the larger text.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[center]@baeridan [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/ab8f72e88c1369796076237108964090/tumblr_o1g54uZcVU1uebex0o1_r1_400.png[/img] [b]GUESS WHO[/b][/center] Agh, didn't see the male base one at the bottom! My apologies!
@baeridan

tumblr_o1g54uZcVU1uebex0o1_r1_400.png

GUESS WHO

Agh, didn't see the male base one at the bottom! My apologies!
@Calavir Whoa, she looks amazing! Thank you so muuuuch!!
@Calavir Whoa, she looks amazing! Thank you so muuuuch!!
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
[center]@baeridan Also finished the second one! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/c97c5034c91b3d66c78c8998c8d29065/tumblr_o1g75y986r1uebex0o1_500.png[/img][/center]
@baeridan Also finished the second one!

tumblr_o1g75y986r1uebex0o1_500.png
@Calavir
Oh, I see, I miss a slot ^^" Can you ping me if you have opmen slot again?
@Calavir
Oh, I see, I miss a slot ^^" Can you ping me if you have opmen slot again?
Fd5cQVO.png
@Calavir oh no, did I miss it? Darn timezones ;_;
@Calavir oh no, did I miss it? Darn timezones ;_;
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49