Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Crystal Calavir Adopts - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49
@Calavir

Any chance you can ping me when the slots open up? :D
@Calavir

Any chance you can ping me when the slots open up? :D
IF HubOOF Hub
@Flaeyr I can! :D
@Flaeyr I can! :D
@Calavir
Could you ping me when someone sponsors a breed for the cleaner lineart? I'd love to check those out when available :)
@Calavir
Could you ping me when someone sponsors a breed for the cleaner lineart? I'd love to check those out when available :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska Absolutely! And phew, I've had a busy day. Time to get some adoptables done so I don't keep everyone waiting too long, you know? VuV
@Kysska Absolutely! And phew, I've had a busy day. Time to get some adoptables done so I don't keep everyone waiting too long, you know? VuV
@Calavir
Haha I know it must be overwhelming being so busy but it's just cause your art is so dang adorable! ^^
@Calavir
Haha I know it must be overwhelming being so busy but it's just cause your art is so dang adorable! ^^
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Calavir
Please ping me when you re-open!! Thank you!!
@Calavir
Please ping me when you re-open!! Thank you!!
[center]@Marceline Sorry for the wait! Here you go! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c3445c8a7b3741e9d8e109e67abbb061/tumblr_o1lun3YObS1uebex0o1_1280.png[/img][/center]
@Marceline Sorry for the wait! Here you go!

tumblr_o1lun3YObS1uebex0o1_1280.png
@Calavir
gosh, your work is so awesome!
Could you ping me when reopen the shop? Please!
@Calavir
gosh, your work is so awesome!
Could you ping me when reopen the shop? Please!
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
@Calavir No worries! AaaaaaAAA he's gorgeous <3 thank you ;v;
@Calavir No worries! AaaaaaAAA he's gorgeous <3 thank you ;v;
eWROVV6.png
My apologies to everyone for the wait! School has really slowed me down. They'll come up really fast during the weekend, so stay tuned!
My apologies to everyone for the wait! School has really slowed me down. They'll come up really fast during the weekend, so stay tuned!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49