Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Arcane Garden-Pixel Remaking/pause
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@akanechaan Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16897237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168973/16897237_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID#: 16897237 Payment method: Treasure Notes or requests: With Lightning orb&magic, please! He has okapi, but if it isn't available please add teal smoke instead. Also, put me on the general pinglist, I'd love to see SD and WC adopts /chinhands
@akanechaan

Dragon:
16897237_350.png

Dragon ID#: 16897237
Payment method: Treasure
Notes or requests: With Lightning orb&magic, please! He has okapi, but if it isn't available please add teal smoke instead.

Also, put me on the general pinglist, I'd love to see SD and WC adopts /chinhands
gM1MTf9.png
@Heartmane

Hello, I will start on your fae in a moment! And okapi isn't available yet, but I can do smoke! Adn I put you on the pinglist, thank you!
@Heartmane

Hello, I will start on your fae in a moment! And okapi isn't available yet, but I can do smoke! Adn I put you on the pinglist, thank you!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Heartmane

Hello, as promised, your adoptable!
Thank you for purchasing, hope your adoptable is to your liking!

15q2hoh.jpg
@Heartmane

Hello, as promised, your adoptable!

15q2hoh.jpg
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Hey! I was wondering if you could change the charcoal smoke to teal (the same colour as the Lightning element? c:) instead? Sending payment!
@AkaneChaan

Hey! I was wondering if you could change the charcoal smoke to teal (the same colour as the Lightning element? c:) instead? Sending payment!
gM1MTf9.png
@Heartmane

Oh no, did I do the wrong colour? ;o
Anyways, thanks a lot, and here you go! Hope you like it!

ne6dmu.jpg
@Heartmane

Oh no, did I do the wrong colour? ;o
Anyways, thanks a lot, and here you go! Hope you like it!

ne6dmu.jpg
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan These are so pretty! I'll send the treasure to you for one asap! [img]http://i.imgur.com/nUMv0a3.png[/img] Dragon ID#: Scryed - Lavender Iridescent / Teal Shimmer / White Glimmer Payment method: Treasure Notes: Can she be a light dragon with arcane magic/orb please?
@AkaneChaan These are so pretty! I'll send the treasure to you for one asap!

nUMv0a3.png
Dragon ID#: Scryed - Lavender Iridescent / Teal Shimmer / White Glimmer
Payment method: Treasure
Notes: Can she be a light dragon with arcane magic/orb please?
3zUNB4W.gif
@tyrande

w1yybb.jpg

@tyrande

w1yybb.jpg

TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan I love it~ One thing though, is it possible to make her a little more purpley lavender rather than pink lavender?
@AkaneChaan I love it~ One thing though, is it possible to make her a little more purpley lavender rather than pink lavender?
3zUNB4W.gif
@tyrande

Thank you! I'm sorry, but that's just how the Iridescent gene works!

@tyrande

Thank you! I'm sorry, but that's just how the Iridescent gene works!

TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Akanechann Hello~ Dragon:[img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/6de1c050d1c834186cd69ba5747afaf8/tumblr_nxpf6afmCW1uwk13yo1_1280.png[/img] Payment method: Treasure (45k) Notes or requests: Would it be possible to get him with light eyes actually? I think it would look better with the colors. I would not like the orb or magic. I will send the money as soon as my order is confirmed, if that is okay with you.
@Akanechann

Hello~
Dragon:tumblr_nxpf6afmCW1uwk13yo1_1280.png
Payment method: Treasure (45k)
Notes or requests: Would it be possible to get him with light eyes actually? I think it would look better with the colors. I would not like the orb or magic.

I will send the money as soon as my order is confirmed, if that is okay with you.
2MTR9.gifbbTOP.gifasBHs.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101