Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gijinka Pixel Flight Sigs~ 3 slots open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Kyrislian
Aw, it looks awesome, thank you! >w<
I'll put it in my sig next time I'm on a computer, since it doesn't work so well on mobile. XD
@Kyrislian
Aw, it looks awesome, thank you! >w<
I'll put it in my sig next time I'm on a computer, since it doesn't work so well on mobile. XD
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
@Hailey, here you go! :) [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/Hailey_sig.png[/img] @HollyBleurose, certainly :) I'll add you to my list!
@Hailey, here you go! :)

Hailey_sig.png

@HollyBleurose, certainly :) I'll add you to my list!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
Not sure if it's still open...xD

Name: Thessalonica
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Light BG
Quote (For banners): The stars are finally shining upon you.
Flight: Light
Eyes colour: Golden Yellow
Hairstyle code and colour: H3 - crimson
Shoes code and colour: S5 - pale yellow
Outfit codes and colour*: C5 - pale yellow and white
Wings and tail colour: pale yellow and white
Accessories and colour: Elf ears
Special requests: She has a light sprite. :) If possible, sunchaser jewelry (mostly interested in getting shiny orbs floating around/beside her), an old tome and white dove(s).

Optional: I'm not sure about pricing here in FR really. ^^;
Not sure if it's still open...xD

Name: Thessalonica
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Light BG
Quote (For banners): The stars are finally shining upon you.
Eyes colour: Golden Yellow
Hairstyle code and colour: H3 - crimson
Shoes code and colour: S5 - pale yellow
Outfit codes and colour*: C5 - pale yellow and white
Wings and tail colour: pale yellow and white
Accessories and colour: Elf ears
Special requests: She has a light sprite. :) If possible, sunchaser jewelry (mostly interested in getting shiny orbs floating around/beside her), an old tome and white dove(s).

Optional: I'm not sure about pricing here in FR really. ^^;
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
Name:HollyBleurose
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): could I get one with a background?
Quote (For banners): Live and Win!
Gender: to be ambiguous as possible, but feminine (v.tomboyish)
Eyes colour: yellow

Hairstyle code and colour:
Shoes code and colour:
Outfit codes and colour*: with all of these could you check her bio, she has a gijinka and if you could make it as close to that as possible?
Wings and tail colour:
Accessories and colour:

Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Angel wings! And if you could get her floracat in that would be awesome!

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these?
15k? 20k?

@Kyrislian

Here's my form yo
Name:HollyBleurose
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): could I get one with a background?
Quote (For banners): Live and Win!
Gender: to be ambiguous as possible, but feminine (v.tomboyish)
Eyes colour: yellow

Hairstyle code and colour:
Shoes code and colour:
Outfit codes and colour*: with all of these could you check her bio, she has a gijinka and if you could make it as close to that as possible?
Wings and tail colour:
Accessories and colour:

Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Angel wings! And if you could get her floracat in that would be awesome!

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these?
15k? 20k?

@Kyrislian

Here's my form yo
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
Oh my gosh thank you! <3
Oh my gosh thank you! <3
@kyrislian

Name: NoAkei
Sig Type (Just gijinka/Plain/With BG): With BG
Quote (For banners): We are the Night
Flight: Shadow
Hairstyle: male h2 if possible, if not female h8
Outfit codes: t3 b3
Shoes: (already in b3?)
Colours for your entire outfit including wings and tail: black hair, fair skin, purple eyes, white wings, white tail, outfit all black + glowing purple
Accessories: elf ears, fox tail
Special requests: you made me one last year with a furry white tail, can I have that tail again? also, shadow sprite and animation thank you!
@kyrislian

Name: NoAkei
Sig Type (Just gijinka/Plain/With BG): With BG
Quote (For banners): We are the Night
Flight: Shadow
Hairstyle: male h2 if possible, if not female h8
Outfit codes: t3 b3
Shoes: (already in b3?)
Colours for your entire outfit including wings and tail: black hair, fair skin, purple eyes, white wings, white tail, outfit all black + glowing purple
Accessories: elf ears, fox tail
Special requests: you made me one last year with a furry white tail, can I have that tail again? also, shadow sprite and animation thank you!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@Kyrislian

I'm sorry it's taken me a bit to respond but thank you so much! I love it!

I'm gonna put it on my page right away!
@Kyrislian

I'm sorry it's taken me a bit to respond but thank you so much! I love it!

I'm gonna put it on my page right away!
9T7Vb3H.png
@Kyrislian If these still happen to be open... [quote][b]Name:[/b] Malachite [b]Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG):[/b] Avatar with Wing BG [b]Quote (For banners):[/b] May the wind play in your dreams~ [b]Flight:[/b] Wind [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Eyes colour:[/b] Leaf green [b]Hairstyle code and colour:[/b] Storm blue h7 [b]Shoes code and colour:[/b] default s5 [b]Outfit code(s) and colour*:[/b] Jungle green c5 [b]Wings and tail colour:[/b] Jungle green [b]Accessories and colour:[/b] default necklace; Windbound Plumage [b]Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail):[/b] Wind Sprite; animation for the words would be great, if it isn't too much trouble! Maybe a similar fade-in, fade-out like the type shown in your signature? [b]Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these?[/b] I would say that it depends on how much time and effort it takes for you to complete each of these pieces. I for one would easily pay 15k treasure, 20k treasure with animation. Definitely charge for more if someone asks for something that is outside of what you already have pre-prepared. Perhaps you can charge less if someone requests just the gijinka or the background, say 10k instead of 15k? Scale the prices as wanted/needed! These are fantastic and look like each take some time put into each of them. ^^ [/quote]
@Kyrislian

If these still happen to be open...
Quote:
Name: Malachite
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Avatar with Wing BG
Quote (For banners): May the wind play in your dreams~
Flight: Wind
Eyes colour: Leaf green
Hairstyle code and colour: Storm blue h7
Shoes code and colour: default s5
Outfit code(s) and colour*: Jungle green c5
Wings and tail colour: Jungle green
Accessories and colour: default necklace; Windbound Plumage
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Wind Sprite; animation for the words would be great, if it isn't too much trouble! Maybe a similar fade-in, fade-out like the type shown in your signature?

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these? I would say that it depends on how much time and effort it takes for you to complete each of these pieces. I for one would easily pay 15k treasure, 20k treasure with animation. Definitely charge for more if someone asks for something that is outside of what you already have pre-prepared. Perhaps you can charge less if someone requests just the gijinka or the background, say 10k instead of 15k? Scale the prices as wanted/needed! These are fantastic and look like each take some time put into each of them. ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Ah! Sorry everyone! I've been super busy these past few days catching up with RL stuff, but I've got a few done! @DandyElise, here's yours! I had to take time out to pixel up the scholar, and I decided to do away with his cloud/fog because it'll take up too much space and background :) [center][img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/DandyElise_sig.png[/img][/center] @Thessalonica, I was unsure how to make the sunchaser jewelery obvious on her since it's a lot of yellow on yellow, so I decided perhaps shining orbs would do? [center][img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/Thessalonica_sig.gif[/img][/center] @HollyBleurose, I'm unsure which dragon you're referring to, so could you please pass me the link? @NoAkei, you're back! \o/ And hello again :D Here's yours! I experimented with a different kind of fade in/fade out so I hope you'll like it! [center][img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/NoAkei_sig2.gif[/img][/center] @Malachite, yup! Still open. I'll start working on yours today :)
Ah! Sorry everyone! I've been super busy these past few days catching up with RL stuff, but I've got a few done!

@DandyElise, here's yours! I had to take time out to pixel up the scholar, and I decided to do away with his cloud/fog because it'll take up too much space and background :)
DandyElise_sig.png

@Thessalonica, I was unsure how to make the sunchaser jewelery obvious on her since it's a lot of yellow on yellow, so I decided perhaps shining orbs would do?
Thessalonica_sig.gif

@HollyBleurose, I'm unsure which dragon you're referring to, so could you please pass me the link?

@NoAkei, you're back! \o/ And hello again :D Here's yours! I experimented with a different kind of fade in/fade out so I hope you'll like it!
NoAkei_sig2.gif

@Malachite, yup! Still open. I'll start working on yours today :)
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian

She's perfect! <3 ^^; The only reason I was interested on the sunchaser jewelry was because I wanted orbs, so this is perfect! <3 Thanks again! :)
@Kyrislian

She's perfect! <3 ^^; The only reason I was interested on the sunchaser jewelry was because I wanted orbs, so this is perfect! <3 Thanks again! :)
17728084.pngeVqW5uR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11