Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gijinka Pixel Flight Sigs~ 3 slots open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Elininjakat

Up! Open for slots! :D
@Elininjakat

Up! Open for slots! :D
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian
Thanks! I'll make a form in a few minutes. It's actually not a gijinka, really... You'll see what I mean. XP
@Kyrislian
Thanks! I'll make a form in a few minutes. It's actually not a gijinka, really... You'll see what I mean. XP
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Kyrislian Ok, so this is actually one of my characters... XP Here's an Image reference: [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/f49555e2c1684c8d856afdb90642d802.png[/img] And one with out the hood or the fox: [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/469e28b2facc42788fd6fae3ece74c05.png[/img] I'd like you to refer to this for the character please. Name: This is where the username goes, correct? Can it be Sila instead? XP Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With background. Can you use [url=http://prntscr.com/ar0tk0]the general area in the circle[/url] in the background? :P Quote (For banners): You can't always do things alone... but sometimes you have to. Gender: Female. Eyes colour: Blue. Hairstyle code and colour: Refer to picture. Shoes code and colour: Refer to picture. Outfit codes and colour: Refer to picture. Wings and tail colour: None. Accessories and colour: Refer to picture. Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): No wings or tail, and the fox in the first picture in the lower right corner? Also, can the sword be in the hand not on the hip? You know, that greatsword? ----- I know this is a big request... What would it cost in total?
@Kyrislian
Ok, so this is actually one of my characters... XP Here's an Image reference:
f49555e2c1684c8d856afdb90642d802.png
And one with out the hood or the fox:
469e28b2facc42788fd6fae3ece74c05.png
I'd like you to refer to this for the character please.
Name: This is where the username goes, correct? Can it be Sila instead? XP
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With background. Can you use the general area in the circle in the background? :P
Quote (For banners): You can't always do things alone... but sometimes you have to.
Eyes colour: Blue.
Hairstyle code and colour: Refer to picture.
Shoes code and colour: Refer to picture.
Outfit codes and colour: Refer to picture.
Wings and tail colour: None.
Accessories and colour: Refer to picture.
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): No wings or tail, and the fox in the first picture in the lower right corner? Also, can the sword be in the hand not on the hip? You know, that greatsword?
I know this is a big request... What would it cost in total?
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Kyrislian
Um, did you get my ping? Or am I just being impatient? XD Scroll up for the form.
@Kyrislian
Um, did you get my ping? Or am I just being impatient? XD Scroll up for the form.
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Kyrislian These are wonderful, good work.
Name: @Myself
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Banner with background
Quote (For banners): "I control the conditions"
Flight: Plague
Eyes colour: Red
Hairstyle code and colour: H8 brown
Shoes code and colour: S3 black
Outfit codes and colour*: T4, B3
Wings and tail colour: No wings, Dragon 2 tail, black
Accessories and colour: None
Special requests: Animation on the text, if you can :)
@Kyrislian These are wonderful, good work.
Name: @Myself
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Banner with background
Quote (For banners): "I control the conditions"
Flight: Plague
Eyes colour: Red
Hairstyle code and colour: H8 brown
Shoes code and colour: S3 black
Outfit codes and colour*: T4, B3
Wings and tail colour: No wings, Dragon 2 tail, black
Accessories and colour: None
Special requests: Animation on the text, if you can :)
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Elininjakat, my apologies! I was a bit busy yesterday, but I did get your ping, yes :) I can definitely give this a shot! As for what it will cost, I'm thinking it'll be somewhere in the ballpark of 250kish, since I'm doing a complete custom for you :)

@Myself, thank you! Adding you to a slot :D
@Elininjakat, my apologies! I was a bit busy yesterday, but I did get your ping, yes :) I can definitely give this a shot! As for what it will cost, I'm thinking it'll be somewhere in the ballpark of 250kish, since I'm doing a complete custom for you :)

@Myself, thank you! Adding you to a slot :D
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian Great! Just send me a message with the amount when you would like payment.
@Kyrislian Great! Just send me a message with the amount when you would like payment.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Kyrislian
:faints: Looks like I'll have to save up for a looooong time to afford that. XD I guess I'll cancel my order for now, but when I got the treasure, I'll let you know! :3
@Kyrislian
:faints: Looks like I'll have to save up for a looooong time to afford that. XD I guess I'll cancel my order for now, but when I got the treasure, I'll let you know! :3
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Kyrislian
*gently prods*
are you open??
these are super cute how did I only just discover these?!
@Kyrislian
*gently prods*
are you open??
these are super cute how did I only just discover these?!
2T2Y2ID.png
@AlexBleurose

Design one. Then commission later
@AlexBleurose

Design one. Then commission later
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11