Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gijinka Pixel Flight Sigs~ 3 slots open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@kyrislian

Name: ScarredSilver
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG and animated
Quote (For banners): Nature is my medicine
Flight: Nature
Hairstyle code: I dont really see one I like but could it be similar to yours? but brown with purple tips if it's not a problem ;w;
Outfit codes*: t3, b2,
Shoes code: s4
Colorize!**: Can the top be black with white sleeves and the jeans dark blue please ;w;
Accessories: dragon tail one (in brown like your example please)
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): if it's not too much trouble I'd like a Hainu familiar and the animation like writing on your own signature ;w;

If I've done something wrong please let me know!
@kyrislian

Name: ScarredSilver
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG and animated
Quote (For banners): Nature is my medicine
Flight: Nature
Hairstyle code: I dont really see one I like but could it be similar to yours? but brown with purple tips if it's not a problem ;w;
Outfit codes*: t3, b2,
Shoes code: s4
Colorize!**: Can the top be black with white sleeves and the jeans dark blue please ;w;
Accessories: dragon tail one (in brown like your example please)
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): if it's not too much trouble I'd like a Hainu familiar and the animation like writing on your own signature ;w;

If I've done something wrong please let me know!
9T7Vb3H.png
@ScarredSilver, sorry for the delay, but here it is! :D Hope you like it :) [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/ScarredSilver_sig.gif[/img]
@ScarredSilver, sorry for the delay, but here it is! :D Hope you like it :)

ScarredSilver_sig.gif
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian

Name: CheshireCatFan
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Could I get an avatar one and one with a background?
Quote (For banners): "It's not always cold where it seems to be"
Flight: Ice
Hairstyle code: h4 (Could I get it a bit shorter though?)
Outfit codes*: t3 and b3 (Or c7. Possibly a mix of both? I think that'd be cool!! ^_^)
Shoes code: s3 (Do you even need the shoes with the outfit I chose?)
Colorize!**: Eyes a light icy blue please :P
Accessories: Dragon tail 2, Pendent, and the gloves. Also a pair of silver cat ears??? Maybe???
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Could there be a Plague Sprite Familiar by the avatar/gijinka?

Optional: I'm not all to familiar (Heh....) with this type of thing. But I'd price them based of off complexity. If they're hard to do then maybe a higher price? (Ex: 60kt with background) If they're easy and simple to do then a lowish price? (Ex: 25kt with background)

Anyway, These are totally cool (And adorable!!)
@Kyrislian

Name: CheshireCatFan
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Could I get an avatar one and one with a background?
Quote (For banners): "It's not always cold where it seems to be"
Flight: Ice
Hairstyle code: h4 (Could I get it a bit shorter though?)
Outfit codes*: t3 and b3 (Or c7. Possibly a mix of both? I think that'd be cool!! ^_^)
Shoes code: s3 (Do you even need the shoes with the outfit I chose?)
Colorize!**: Eyes a light icy blue please :P
Accessories: Dragon tail 2, Pendent, and the gloves. Also a pair of silver cat ears??? Maybe???
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Could there be a Plague Sprite Familiar by the avatar/gijinka?

Optional: I'm not all to familiar (Heh....) with this type of thing. But I'd price them based of off complexity. If they're hard to do then maybe a higher price? (Ex: 60kt with background) If they're easy and simple to do then a lowish price? (Ex: 25kt with background)

Anyway, These are totally cool (And adorable!!)
tumblr_inline_nw8g8dxG6j1rks0wt_540.pngCheshireCatFan_sig.png
@CheshireCatFan, here you go! Let me know if you'd like any changes :) I wasn't sure if you wanted the plague sprite on the avatar alone, so do let me know if you do. And thank you so much on the pricing estimates! It's going to help me immensely. [center][img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/CheshireCatFan.png[/img] [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/CheshireCatFan_sig.png[/img][/center]
@CheshireCatFan, here you go! Let me know if you'd like any changes :) I wasn't sure if you wanted the plague sprite on the avatar alone, so do let me know if you do. And thank you so much on the pricing estimates! It's going to help me immensely.
CheshireCatFan.png
CheshireCatFan_sig.png
@Kyrislian

Name:makoxmako
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG):avatar with background please
Quote (For banners): The stars are my home
Flight: Arcane
Eyes colour: Mulberry if that's ok
Hairstyle code and colour:h6 in cream colour
Outfit codes and colour*: c7 in pink
Wings and tail colour:Magenta
Accessories and colour:devil mask
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail):some animation would be cool

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these?

Perhaps 45kt for still avatars with backgrounds and then perhaps 60kt for animations?( like blinking,waving etc)
@Kyrislian

Name:makoxmako
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG):avatar with background please
Quote (For banners): The stars are my home
Eyes colour: Mulberry if that's ok
Hairstyle code and colour:h6 in cream colour
Outfit codes and colour*: c7 in pink
Wings and tail colour:Magenta
Accessories and colour:devil mask
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail):some animation would be cool

Perhaps 45kt for still avatars with backgrounds and then perhaps 60kt for animations?( like blinking,waving etc)
@makoxmako, here you go! Thanks for the feedback on pricing :D If there's any changes you'd like made, do let me know! [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/makoxmako_sig.gif[/img]
@makoxmako, here you go! Thanks for the feedback on pricing :D If there's any changes you'd like made, do let me know!

makoxmako_sig.gif
@Kyrislian

It's perfect thanks!!

And good luck! ^_^
@Kyrislian

It's perfect thanks!!

And good luck! ^_^
tumblr_inline_nw8g8dxG6j1rks0wt_540.pngCheshireCatFan_sig.png
@Kyrislian

Name: Lumenox (If that's not my username when you look, I'm planning to change it c:)
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG
Quote (For banners): From darkness shall come light.
Flight: Light
Eyes colour: Greyish-bluish-green (I have hazel eyes so I have a hard time deciding XD just darkish blue is fine)
Hairstyle code and colour: H3, light brownish-auburn
Shoes code and colour: S1, black
Outfit codes and colour*: T5 black, B2 dark blue (denim)
Wings and tail colour: the same as in the Light example
Accessories and colour:
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): instead of an FR familiar, would it be possible to have a red fox curled up/sleeping next to me? And could I also have a shiny animation on my text? Oh and if possible could my avatar be blinking? (I know I ask for a lot, it's totally fine if that's too much XD I'm just super specific.)

Thank you!
@Kyrislian

Name: Lumenox (If that's not my username when you look, I'm planning to change it c:)
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG
Quote (For banners): From darkness shall come light.
Flight: Light
Eyes colour: Greyish-bluish-green (I have hazel eyes so I have a hard time deciding XD just darkish blue is fine)
Hairstyle code and colour: H3, light brownish-auburn
Shoes code and colour: S1, black
Outfit codes and colour*: T5 black, B2 dark blue (denim)
Wings and tail colour: the same as in the Light example
Accessories and colour:
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): instead of an FR familiar, would it be possible to have a red fox curled up/sleeping next to me? And could I also have a shiny animation on my text? Oh and if possible could my avatar be blinking? (I know I ask for a lot, it's totally fine if that's too much XD I'm just super specific.)

Thank you!
She/Her | FR Time +3 | Wishlist | Goals
Lumenox_sig.gif
@Kyrislian

Name: unusualKitten
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG/flashing quote
Quote (For banners): Knights of the Heart will win every battle.
Eyes colour: Left eye orange right eye red
Hairstyle code and colour: h1 Black
Shoes code and colour: s2 Black
Outfit codes and colour*: t1 red and b2 black
Wings and tail colour: Black
Accessories and colour: Cat ears black
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Nope

I'd say around 30-40kt for the base price!
@Kyrislian

Name: unusualKitten
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG/flashing quote
Quote (For banners): Knights of the Heart will win every battle.
Eyes colour: Left eye orange right eye red
Hairstyle code and colour: h1 Black
Shoes code and colour: s2 Black
Outfit codes and colour*: t1 red and b2 black
Wings and tail colour: Black
Accessories and colour: Cat ears black
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Nope

I'd say around 30-40kt for the base price!
@Lumenox, here you go! Took me a little extra while to pixel up the fox and the animations, but hopefully this is ok! [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/resizes/pixels/made/Lumenox_sig.gif[/img] @unusualKitten, working on yours now :D
@Lumenox, here you go! Took me a little extra while to pixel up the fox and the animations, but hopefully this is ok!

Lumenox_sig.gif

@unusualKitten, working on yours now :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11