Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gijinka Pixel Flight Sigs~ 3 slots open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Kyrislian thank you so much, it looks amazing! As soon as I get off mobile I'll add it to my signature!
@Kyrislian thank you so much, it looks amazing! As soon as I get off mobile I'll add it to my signature!
She/Her | FR Time +3 | Wishlist | Goals
Lumenox_sig.gif
@Lumenox, I'm so glad you like it! :D @unusualKitten, here's yours! If there's anything you want changed, just let me know kay? :) [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/unusualKitten_sig.png[/img]
@Lumenox, I'm so glad you like it! :D

@unusualKitten, here's yours! If there's anything you want changed, just let me know kay? :)

unusualKitten_sig.png
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian

Ah, thank you so much~!
@Kyrislian

Ah, thank you so much~!
@unusualKitten, you're welcome! :D
@unusualKitten, you're welcome! :D
@Kyrislian
Ah, these are really neat! Could I get one please?
Name: GuardianOwl
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): with bg, please
Quote (For banners): The stars always seem so pretty!
Flight: Arcane
Eyes colour: light blue
Hairstyle code and colour: h7 and light brown
Shoes code and colour: s2 white
Outfit codes and colour*: t1 light purple and b2 dark blue
Wings and tail colour: sort of a pinkish-purple
Accessories and colour: pendant silver and dark purple, elf ears
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): none!
@Kyrislian
Ah, these are really neat! Could I get one please?
Name: GuardianOwl
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): with bg, please
Quote (For banners): The stars always seem so pretty!
Eyes colour: light blue
Hairstyle code and colour: h7 and light brown
Shoes code and colour: s2 white
Outfit codes and colour*: t1 light purple and b2 dark blue
Wings and tail colour: sort of a pinkish-purple
Accessories and colour: pendant silver and dark purple, elf ears
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): none!
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
@Kyrislian

Name: Hailey
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): with Nature BG
Quote (For banners): None
Flight: Nature
Eyes colour: Green
Hairstyle code and colour: h3 and blonde
Shoes code and colour: s5 and Light green
Outfit codes and colour*: c7 with mixture of green and brown
Wings and tail colour: Brown ascending into green (if you can do this)
Accessories and colour: Windbound plumage, and the crown but please make the crown gold
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): I would like the familiar to be the nature sprite please
@Kyrislian

Name: Hailey
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): with Nature BG
Quote (For banners): None
Flight: Nature
Eyes colour: Green
Hairstyle code and colour: h3 and blonde
Shoes code and colour: s5 and Light green
Outfit codes and colour*: c7 with mixture of green and brown
Wings and tail colour: Brown ascending into green (if you can do this)
Accessories and colour: Windbound plumage, and the crown but please make the crown gold
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): I would like the familiar to be the nature sprite please
@Kyrislian Wow, it's so cool you're doing these for free!

Name: DandyElise
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Plain with background? I'd love to have the background with scenery without the gijinka.
Quote (For banners): If you don't fall, your mountain's too small. If that won't fit, let me know, and I'll come up with something else.
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Could I have an Arcane sprite and a Stardust Scholar placed on it? If that's too difficult, let me know!

Optional: I think for each completed sprite (fams or tiny decals) you could charge a few kT. For non-completed ones you could charge up to 10kT depending on how difficult they are to make. Moving text could be added for 3kT or so, and still text could be 1kT? Again, these prices should be based on how difficult it is for you to add them. I'm not sure how you place the gijinkas in there, so I wouldn't know how to price them. Best of luck with figuring it out!
@Kyrislian Wow, it's so cool you're doing these for free!

Name: DandyElise
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): Plain with background? I'd love to have the background with scenery without the gijinka.
Quote (For banners): If you don't fall, your mountain's too small. If that won't fit, let me know, and I'll come up with something else.
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Could I have an Arcane sprite and a Stardust Scholar placed on it? If that's too difficult, let me know!

Optional: I think for each completed sprite (fams or tiny decals) you could charge a few kT. For non-completed ones you could charge up to 10kT depending on how difficult they are to make. Moving text could be added for 3kT or so, and still text could be 1kT? Again, these prices should be based on how difficult it is for you to add them. I'm not sure how you place the gijinkas in there, so I wouldn't know how to price them. Best of luck with figuring it out!
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
@GuardianOwl, here you are! :D I hope you like it! [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/GuardianOwl_sig.png[/img] @Hailey, @DandyElise , I'll be working on your sigs tomorrow XD Right now it's around 3.15am so I have to head to sleep XD
@GuardianOwl, here you are! :D I hope you like it!

GuardianOwl_sig.png

@Hailey, @DandyElise , I'll be working on your sigs tomorrow XD Right now it's around 3.15am so I have to head to sleep XD
@Kyrislian

Please go to sleep xD I can't wait for mine c:
@Kyrislian

Please go to sleep xD I can't wait for mine c:
@Kyrislian

Hmm, could I possibly get one?
@Kyrislian

Hmm, could I possibly get one?
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11