Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >~{Shade Imposters}~< *Now w/ Apparel!*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
A new discovery has been made! Some of the Imposters are more advanced in their camouflaging and have the ability to alter the color of their teeth and eyes, as well. These advanced Imposters take a little extra force to take down, therefore costing an extra 5kt. Should you decide to face one of these monstrosities, please designate this in the form above and include the additional funds in a PM. Thank you for your support in the ongoing battle! [center][b]>~{PREVIEW}~<[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KSntmhF.png[/img][/center]
A new discovery has been made! Some of the Imposters are more advanced in their camouflaging and have the ability to alter the color of their teeth and eyes, as well. These advanced Imposters take a little extra force to take down, therefore costing an extra 5kt. Should you decide to face one of these monstrosities, please designate this in the form above and include the additional funds in a PM. Thank you for your support in the ongoing battle!
>~{PREVIEW}~<
KSntmhF.png
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@skellington10802

Hi! I just noticed you made a change re additional features for 5k more... That wasn't there when I signed up yesterday was it? Is it possible to get u to add it onto mine? I have np sending the additional tr :-)
@skellington10802

Hi! I just noticed you made a change re additional features for 5k more... That wasn't there when I signed up yesterday was it? Is it possible to get u to add it onto mine? I have np sending the additional tr :-)
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
No, that wasn't there until I had just posted all of these completed ones as it was requested by UserofShadows as an additional customization for their request. I figured I would make that an extra option if people desired it. I will gladly add it to yours and will work on that this afternoon or evening. Thanks!
@UnbridledPassion
No, that wasn't there until I had just posted all of these completed ones as it was requested by UserofShadows as an additional customization for their request. I figured I would make that an extra option if people desired it. I will gladly add it to yours and will work on that this afternoon or evening. Thanks!

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802

We are keeping a very watchful eye on this new type of Shade Imposter- very watchful indeed. We shall not let it out of our sight. Bill watches over it in it's cage as we speak. (However, that might be a slightly bad idea because now he'll have to take it with him while he Trick-or-Treats... I'm sure Cipher will look after it instead though, if that comes up.)
@Skellington10802

We are keeping a very watchful eye on this new type of Shade Imposter- very watchful indeed. We shall not let it out of our sight. Bill watches over it in it's cage as we speak. (However, that might be a slightly bad idea because now he'll have to take it with him while he Trick-or-Treats... I'm sure Cipher will look after it instead though, if that comes up.)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
[quote name="Skellington10802" date=2015-10-08 09:22:40] UnbridledPassion No, that wasn't there until I had just posted all of these completed ones as it was requested by UserofShadows as an additional customization for their request. I figured I would make that an extra option if people desired it. I will gladly add it to yours and will work on that this afternoon or evening. Thanks! [/quote] That is most excellent!!! I shall send the funds for all of em. Thank you @skellington10802
Skellington10802 wrote on 2015-10-08:
UnbridledPassion

That is most excellent!!! I shall send the funds for all of em.
Thank you @skellington10802
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@Skellington10802
Add it to mine too please? ;)
@Skellington10802
Add it to mine too please? ;)
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Skellington10802
Ahhh! The Carlith impostor is lovely >u< Thank you very much~
@Skellington10802
Ahhh! The Carlith impostor is lovely >u< Thank you very much~
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
@Skellington10802

you ask for the designated flight. why? I don't see where it fist in. sorry. but your art is amazing!
@Skellington10802

you ask for the designated flight. why? I don't see where it fist in. sorry. but your art is amazing!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13
The tongue is the standard spot for that. I made a graphic to show what is what. Haha!
@GhostQueen13
The tongue is the standard spot for that. I made a graphic to show what is what. Haha!

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802

oh ok thanks!
@Skellington10802

oh ok thanks!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png