Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >~{Shade Imposters}~< *Now w/ Apparel!*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Daddyselephant @felistopaz @Koraschuth @MagicToaster @metalwrath @Moonfyre @rubyredtan @silverdrake @Zelan @Ponythekidrs @Sai @Wolvenflame77 @Evbay @SuperFridqe @tigressRising @Tundratassu @aussievinegar @shamrocked @absols @Aeonox @Akaittou @dragoonwys @GhostQueen13 @UserofShadows @Zwolfoi @UnbridledPassion @KyloRen @Ragnaroc @WillOWhisp

Thank you again to everyone who has ordered a Shade Imposter in the past. I have some exciting news (at least to some of you) to share with you all! I have decided to make an attempt at some apparel for these adopts! My only disclaimer is that I don't get a ton of time on the computer lately, so it may be a little delayed at times, but I promise to finish them! Due to this and the complexity of creating the apparel, I will only be doing this for bribes. See the first post on the first page of this shop for more details.

Thank you all for taking a moment and stopping back in!
@Daddyselephant @felistopaz @Koraschuth @MagicToaster @metalwrath @Moonfyre @rubyredtan @silverdrake @Zelan @Ponythekidrs @Sai @Wolvenflame77 @Evbay @SuperFridqe @tigressRising @Tundratassu @aussievinegar @shamrocked @absols @Aeonox @Akaittou @dragoonwys @GhostQueen13 @UserofShadows @Zwolfoi @UnbridledPassion @KyloRen @Ragnaroc @WillOWhisp

Thank you again to everyone who has ordered a Shade Imposter in the past. I have some exciting news (at least to some of you) to share with you all! I have decided to make an attempt at some apparel for these adopts! My only disclaimer is that I don't get a ton of time on the computer lately, so it may be a little delayed at times, but I promise to finish them! Due to this and the complexity of creating the apparel, I will only be doing this for bribes. See the first post on the first page of this shop for more details.

Thank you all for taking a moment and stopping back in!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@Skellington10802 Dragon being impersonated (image link): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12628431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126285/12628431_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary color/gene: Shadow Iridescent Secondary color/gene: Black Stripes Tertiary color/gene: Violet Smoke Flight designation: Shadow Change teeth/eye to match Flight? (additional fee): Yes Can I get the price in gems please? I'm excited!
@Skellington10802
Dragon being impersonated (image link):

12628431_350.png

Primary color/gene: Shadow Iridescent
Secondary color/gene: Black Stripes
Tertiary color/gene: Violet Smoke
Flight designation: Shadow
Change teeth/eye to match Flight? (additional fee): Yes
Can I get the price in gems please? I'm excited!
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon
For just the base adopt it is 58g. The eye match is an extra 5kt (just in treasure). If you want apparel, the check the first post for details on that!
@absolmon
For just the base adopt it is 58g. The eye match is an extra 5kt (just in treasure). If you want apparel, the check the first post for details on that!

pcmbO7a.png
@absolmon
Your Shade Imposter will be available in the pick up area on the front page!
@absolmon
Your Shade Imposter will be available in the pick up area on the front page!

pcmbO7a.png
@felistopaz @absolmon @Starlight18 @shadowsspy

Feeling like I need some other income on here for treasure and gems. Going to attempt to revive this shop and maybe attract some bribes for apparel! If you aren't interested, no worries. Just wanted to ping my list instead of a generic bump! Haha
@felistopaz @absolmon @Starlight18 @shadowsspy

Feeling like I need some other income on here for treasure and gems. Going to attempt to revive this shop and maybe attract some bribes for apparel! If you aren't interested, no worries. Just wanted to ping my list instead of a generic bump! Haha

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802

Are you open for orders?
@Skellington10802

Are you open for orders?
66ei84J.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12