Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [] Mini Dragon Blocks [] [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53
@Soi
That'll be 20k (10k base, 1k + 1k iri/shim, 4k apparel, 4k custom block) or 33 gems!

And with that, I'm off to sleep, everyone!

Edit: @Amphiptere
Oops, didn't see you there! (Just moved to mobile)
Adding to the lists now!
@Soi
That'll be 20k (10k base, 1k + 1k iri/shim, 4k apparel, 4k custom block) or 33 gems!

And with that, I'm off to sleep, everyone!

Edit: @Amphiptere
Oops, didn't see you there! (Just moved to mobile)
Adding to the lists now!
@dualscepters Thank you! Sending payment now!
@dualscepters Thank you! Sending payment now!
@dualscepters

Your update sounds great! I'd love to stay on the perma-slot list~
@dualscepters

Your update sounds great! I'd love to stay on the perma-slot list~
odJgrAd.png
@dualscepters If you have any slots left, could you do Raguel? [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15264818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152649/15264818_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Primary/Secondary/Tertiary:[/b] Obsidian Tiger/Crimson (I'll change it to Crimson) Stripes/Gold Crackle [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] No [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes. Searing Crown [b]Base:[/b] Imperial, Male. I'd like the beard tuft included, please. [b]Block Design:[/b] Custom. If possible, could it be a crimson cushion? [b]Add-Ons:[/b] Yes. Could you make some gold coins falling around him? [b]Animation Type:[/b] Floating [b]Animation Speed:[/b] Fast [b]Other:[/b] I'd love to get a flipped image and still images, if possible! I'd also like to be removed from the Update Pinglist and, if there is no slot for this order, to be added to the Waitlist. Thank you very much! ^-^
@dualscepters

If you have any slots left, could you do Raguel?

Image of Dragon:
15264818_350.png

Primary/Secondary/Tertiary: Obsidian Tiger/Crimson (I'll change it to Crimson) Stripes/Gold Crackle
Skin/Accent?: No
Apparel: Yes. Searing Crown
Base: Imperial, Male. I'd like the beard tuft included, please.
Block Design: Custom. If possible, could it be a crimson cushion?
Add-Ons: Yes. Could you make some gold coins falling around him?
Animation Type: Floating
Animation Speed: Fast
Other: I'd love to get a flipped image and still images, if possible!

I'd also like to be removed from the Update Pinglist and, if there is no slot for this order, to be added to the Waitlist. Thank you very much! ^-^
r7LsxK2.png
@dualscepters
may I be added to the wait list pinglist?
@dualscepters
may I be added to the wait list pinglist?
@dualscepters hi hey! i'm here to make my order now uwu [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13007211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130073/13007211_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Primary/Secondary/Tertiary:[/b] banana iri/gold shim/ivory gembond [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] yes please! [b]Apparel:[/b] solar blades, illuminated emblem, illuminated sash, citrine choker [b]Base:[/b] raised head feathers/male base please [b]Block Design:[/b] would a tiny golden glowing ball/sun be possible? :3 [b]Add-Ons:[/b] maybe little rays of sunlight and tiny white blinky sparkles? [b]Animation Type:[/b] bit of a different kind of request here and i hope it doesn't end up too complex! i'd like the coatl herself and the little ball she's on to be static, but could you make the sun rays and sparkles fade in and out of opacity? if that's too much, i'd be happy with just a standard floating animation! [b]Animation Speed:[/b] standard [b]Other:[/b] ^see animation type^ i can pay with treasure like before, but if you'd be interested in an art trade *[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1555337/1]sneezes[/url]*
@dualscepters hi hey! i'm here to make my order now uwu

Image of Dragon:
13007211_350.png

Primary/Secondary/Tertiary: banana iri/gold shim/ivory gembond
Skin/Accent?: yes please!
Apparel: solar blades, illuminated emblem, illuminated sash, citrine choker
Base: raised head feathers/male base please
Block Design: would a tiny golden glowing ball/sun be possible? :3
Add-Ons: maybe little rays of sunlight and tiny white blinky sparkles?
Animation Type: bit of a different kind of request here and i hope it doesn't end up too complex! i'd like the coatl herself and the little ball she's on to be static, but could you make the sun rays and sparkles fade in and out of opacity? if that's too much, i'd be happy with just a standard floating animation!
Animation Speed: standard
Other: ^see animation type^

i can pay with treasure like before, but if you'd be interested in an art trade *sneezes*
@CoffinPrince
Pinglists updated, thank you for your interest! Unfortunately I don't have a slot open at the moment, but if/when you get a slot you can just copy paste your order form there c:

@atrolock
I'm glad you think so! And on the pinglist you stay ;D

@XxNightstormxX
Added to the pinglist!

@Anemia
Ariella will be 32k (10k base, 1k + 1k iri/shim, 8k apparel, 7k accent, 3k custom block, 2k add-ons) or 53 gems!
I'll try out your animation request - that should be simple enough, and I planned on offering small add-on animations eventually uvu If it goes well, I might use this order as an example, if that's alright?
At the current time I'm not looking for art trades, but thank you for the offer! Your adopts are super adorable (and I'd love to be pinged if you do skydancers, by the way~!)
@CoffinPrince
Pinglists updated, thank you for your interest! Unfortunately I don't have a slot open at the moment, but if/when you get a slot you can just copy paste your order form there c:

@atrolock
I'm glad you think so! And on the pinglist you stay ;D

@XxNightstormxX
Added to the pinglist!

@Anemia
Ariella will be 32k (10k base, 1k + 1k iri/shim, 8k apparel, 7k accent, 3k custom block, 2k add-ons) or 53 gems!
I'll try out your animation request - that should be simple enough, and I planned on offering small add-on animations eventually uvu If it goes well, I might use this order as an example, if that's alright?
At the current time I'm not looking for art trades, but thank you for the offer! Your adopts are super adorable (and I'd love to be pinged if you do skydancers, by the way~!)
@dualscepters

Well I hope next time you don't have slots open in the dead of night when I am asleep. XD WEH!

I'm so excited to get some more adorable pixels done! And COATLS. Whee!
@dualscepters

Well I hope next time you don't have slots open in the dead of night when I am asleep. XD WEH!

I'm so excited to get some more adorable pixels done! And COATLS. Whee!
odJgrAd.png
@atrolock
Hehe I'll keep that in mind - I'll try to switch up when slots reopen instead of "well I happen to be awake at 1 am I guess I could just open them right now ?( ? )?"! Hopefully that'll work out better for people in different timezones c:
@atrolock
Hehe I'll keep that in mind - I'll try to switch up when slots reopen instead of "well I happen to be awake at 1 am I guess I could just open them right now ?( ? )?"! Hopefully that'll work out better for people in different timezones c:
@dualscepters ahhh ping me when slots open up cuz i was asleep and i missed it orz //continues to save up money for my order because idk how much it'll cost....
@dualscepters ahhh ping me when slots open up cuz i was asleep and i missed it orz //continues to save up money for my order because idk how much it'll cost....
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53