Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [] Mini Dragon Blocks [] [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@elani
Added to the general pinglist!

@DrakenByte
I'm very glad you like them! The price comes out to 19k treasure (10k base, 2k + 2k for crystal/facet - I lowered them slightly just now -, 2k for accent, 3k for custom block), or 32 gems c: You can send the payment now!

On the topic of the custom block - would you prefer 5 pointed stars (like those underneath our forum avis), or more like sparkly stars (like this shape)?
@elani
Added to the general pinglist!

@DrakenByte
I'm very glad you like them! The price comes out to 19k treasure (10k base, 2k + 2k for crystal/facet - I lowered them slightly just now -, 2k for accent, 3k for custom block), or 32 gems c: You can send the payment now!

On the topic of the custom block - would you prefer 5 pointed stars (like those underneath our forum avis), or more like sparkly stars (like this shape)?
@dualscepters pls ping me when you do spirals
@dualscepters pls ping me when you do spirals
H7Rhtbs.png _ _ _ _ H7RpFvS.png _ _ _ _ H7RhbzG.png
@CosmicReject
Added to the pinglist! Thank you for your interest <3
@CosmicReject
Added to the pinglist! Thank you for your interest <3
@dualscepters Could I be added to the pinglist? :D [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2186124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21862/2186124_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Primary/Secondary/Tertiary:[/b] Shadow Iridescent/Emerald Shimmer, Aqua Basic [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] Y, Accent [b]Apparel:[/b] Y, gladewalker cape and gold necklace (if you can fit it) [b]Block Design:[/b] Custom - A gold cushion [b]Add-Ons:[/b] N [b]Animation Type:[/b] Floating [b]Animation Speed:[/b] Slow [b]Flipped &Still:[/b] Both please! :D [b]Other:[/b] I think that's got it. Let me know if I could change anything to make it easier on you. I'll also probably be paying in gems. ^-^;
@dualscepters Could I be added to the pinglist? :D

Image of Dragon:

2186124_350.png

Primary/Secondary/Tertiary:
Shadow Iridescent/Emerald Shimmer, Aqua Basic
Skin/Accent?: Y, Accent
Apparel: Y, gladewalker cape and gold necklace (if you can fit it)
Block Design: Custom - A gold cushion

Add-Ons: N
Animation Type: Floating
Animation Speed: Slow
Flipped &Still: Both please! :D
Other: I think that's got it. Let me know if I could change anything to make it easier on you. I'll also probably be paying in gems. ^-^;
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
@dualscepters five pointed please! Alrighty! Sending you gems now :3
@dualscepters five pointed please! Alrighty! Sending you gems now :3
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@dualscepters Could you ping me when you add Ridgebacks please? These are so cute. ;w;
@dualscepters Could you ping me when you add Ridgebacks please? These are so cute. ;w;
Na5WGHa.png
@dualscepters
could i be pinged for coatls please? ;v; thank you! ♥
@dualscepters
could i be pinged for coatls please? ;v; thank you! ♥
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@dualscepters ok i'm back in my room now i can make an order---- [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16201181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162012/16201181_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Primary/Secondary/Tertiary:[/b] Blood Speckle/Blood Shimmer/Sunshine Crackle [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] Accent [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes, Will o' the Ember and Searing Emblem [b]Block Design:[/b] Custom, basically something that looks like the Molten Scar [b]Add-Ons:[/b] No [b]Animation Type:[/b] Floating [b]Animation Speed:[/b] Standard [b]Flipped &Still:[/b] Flipped please~ Idk what the price for her would be ahaha help
@dualscepters ok i'm back in my room now i can make an order----
Image of Dragon:

16201181_350.png

Primary/Secondary/Tertiary: Blood Speckle/Blood Shimmer/Sunshine Crackle
Skin/Accent?: Accent
Apparel: Yes, Will o' the Ember and Searing Emblem
Block Design: Custom, basically something that looks like the Molten Scar
Add-Ons: No
Animation Type: Floating
Animation Speed: Standard
Flipped &Still: Flipped please~

Idk what the price for her would be ahaha help
@Erratic
That'll be 20k (10k base, 1k + 1k for iri/shim, 4k for custom block, 2k for accent, 2k for apparel), which would be 33 gems! I'll do my best to fit in the necklace c:

@Tarble @vulstal
Added to the pinglist, thank you for your interest!
@Erratic
That'll be 20k (10k base, 1k + 1k for iri/shim, 4k for custom block, 2k for accent, 2k for apparel), which would be 33 gems! I'll do my best to fit in the necklace c:

@Tarble @vulstal
Added to the pinglist, thank you for your interest!
@dualscepters

Wooh~ :D Sending you the gems. Thank you!
@dualscepters

Wooh~ :D Sending you the gems. Thank you!
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53