Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [] Mini Dragon Blocks [] [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@dualscepters

You're welcome! They are very nice ^-^
@dualscepters

You're welcome! They are very nice ^-^
r7LsxK2.png
@dualscepters !!! she looks amazing ahhhHHHH this looks great!! ;o;
definitely ping me for future breeds!
@dualscepters !!! she looks amazing ahhhHHHH this looks great!! ;o;
definitely ping me for future breeds!
@Anemia
Added to the pinglist! I'm very glad you like her c:
@Anemia
Added to the pinglist! I'm very glad you like her c:
@dualscepters *whispers* They're perfect for bios!
@dualscepters *whispers* They're perfect for bios!
@Anemia
Ahh they look great there! Glad you found a nice place to put them! C:
@Anemia
Ahh they look great there! Glad you found a nice place to put them! C:
Major Update 1

General
@elani @Erratic @NeonSharpies
Slots
@atrolock @Nightwind
New Breeds General
@tundaria @spiderling @Anemia (+ Nightwind)
Coatls
@vulstal
Imperials
@CoffinPrince

Hello everyone! The shop’s one-day hiatus is finally over :D After going through 10 slots (a total of 12 orders), I’ve been able to calibrate myself and the shop a bit better. There are some decently sized changes I’ve made, as described below.

But before that (since it’s a bit of a long read) - thank you so much for your interest thus far, especially to those who have ordered from the shop already :D This is my first shop, and first time doing anything remotely similar to commissions, so I was pretty nervous. If you have any feedback (about the shop or the changes), please feel free to tell me!

Price changes
As noted in the smaller update, cry/fact prices have been increased to 3k each. They originally started off as 3k, which I then dropped to 2k on the first order, and now have reverted that change due to realizing how much effort it takes to draw the genes.

The upper estimations for accent and apparel prices have been increased from 5k to 10k (and apparel still runs the chance of being more expensive). I’ve found that they take a surprising amount of effort for me to condense and draw, and I believe having a wider range will allow me to be more exact about prices to everyone involved. The simplest of accents and apparel will still end up as 2k, while very, very complicated accents may end up as 10k (though I doubt it). Apparel is more likely to end up expensive if there’s a large quantity. However, most accents/apparel should range around 4k-7k.

The lower end of customized blocks has been increased from 2k to 3k - again, for time reasons.

Pinglist changes
There is now the waitlist! If you only want one slot, you can ask to be added to the waitlist - when you get a slot, you will automatically be removed from the list.

In turn, the specific pinglist for slots is for permanent slots. If you want more than one slot (i.e. if you plan on coming back), you can ask to be added to this list instead.

Ping-wise, there is no difference between the waitlist and the perma slot list - both lists will be used simultaneously whenever I open slots. With this arrangement, you don’t have to ask to be pinged for slots, then have to ask to be removed immediately after getting a slot.

As a note, the general pinglist will no longer ping for slots, and is being renamed to the update pinglist. On that list, you’ll be pinged for everything but slots - so, updates like these, shop changes, new features, shop openings/closings, new breeds, etc.

If you would like to be added or removed from pinglists, please tell me!

Slot changes
I have decreased the number of slots from 10 to 5. While I’d love to take as many slots as possible all the time, orders take a bit longer than I originally thought they would. My first batch of orders I managed to complete in 2-3 days - however, this pace is a bit exhausting, and I’d like to be able to do 2-3 orders a day rather than 4-5 orders. This is also a pre-emptive move, as classes will start for me in mid-September, and I would have to reduce slots then anyways.

I have also changed the number of orders per slot from 3 to 2 - I like being able to drop off someone’s entire order list at one time, so having 3 orders at once ends up feeling slower for me.

Order form changes
The order form has been changed, with some sections being added and others removed. You also no longer need to delete my comments - the description for what each section means is now located right below the form.

And last but not least…

New breeds!

Coatls and Imperials have been added to the shop! Examples of these dragons can be seen on the third post, as well as descriptions of the sexual dimorphism between the bases.

Some special things:
I couldn’t decide whether or not to include the characteristic coatl tongue - now this choice is left up to you! Please note that the default base does not include the tongue - however, inclusion doesn’t cost anything except the effort to request it! Coatls also have a special animation (Raspberry) because I was feeling silly. There may be other breed-specific animations in the future, but I have none planned at the moment.

Thanks to the way the official art draws them, male imperials have their wings up, while female imperials have their wings down. Please note that if you do not request the default (matching the sex of the dragon) base, I will not be able to do wing accents as female imperials have their wing accents on the back, while male imperials' accents are on the inside.

Similar to the Coatl tongue, you can request that the Imperial's beard tuft is included or excluded, regardless of wing position.

Open Slots
And of course, slots are now open!
Major Update 1

General
@elani @Erratic @NeonSharpies
Slots
@atrolock @Nightwind
New Breeds General
@tundaria @spiderling @Anemia (+ Nightwind)
Coatls
@vulstal
Imperials
@CoffinPrince

Hello everyone! The shop’s one-day hiatus is finally over :D After going through 10 slots (a total of 12 orders), I’ve been able to calibrate myself and the shop a bit better. There are some decently sized changes I’ve made, as described below.

But before that (since it’s a bit of a long read) - thank you so much for your interest thus far, especially to those who have ordered from the shop already :D This is my first shop, and first time doing anything remotely similar to commissions, so I was pretty nervous. If you have any feedback (about the shop or the changes), please feel free to tell me!

Price changes
As noted in the smaller update, cry/fact prices have been increased to 3k each. They originally started off as 3k, which I then dropped to 2k on the first order, and now have reverted that change due to realizing how much effort it takes to draw the genes.

The upper estimations for accent and apparel prices have been increased from 5k to 10k (and apparel still runs the chance of being more expensive). I’ve found that they take a surprising amount of effort for me to condense and draw, and I believe having a wider range will allow me to be more exact about prices to everyone involved. The simplest of accents and apparel will still end up as 2k, while very, very complicated accents may end up as 10k (though I doubt it). Apparel is more likely to end up expensive if there’s a large quantity. However, most accents/apparel should range around 4k-7k.

The lower end of customized blocks has been increased from 2k to 3k - again, for time reasons.

Pinglist changes
There is now the waitlist! If you only want one slot, you can ask to be added to the waitlist - when you get a slot, you will automatically be removed from the list.

In turn, the specific pinglist for slots is for permanent slots. If you want more than one slot (i.e. if you plan on coming back), you can ask to be added to this list instead.

Ping-wise, there is no difference between the waitlist and the perma slot list - both lists will be used simultaneously whenever I open slots. With this arrangement, you don’t have to ask to be pinged for slots, then have to ask to be removed immediately after getting a slot.

As a note, the general pinglist will no longer ping for slots, and is being renamed to the update pinglist. On that list, you’ll be pinged for everything but slots - so, updates like these, shop changes, new features, shop openings/closings, new breeds, etc.

If you would like to be added or removed from pinglists, please tell me!

Slot changes
I have decreased the number of slots from 10 to 5. While I’d love to take as many slots as possible all the time, orders take a bit longer than I originally thought they would. My first batch of orders I managed to complete in 2-3 days - however, this pace is a bit exhausting, and I’d like to be able to do 2-3 orders a day rather than 4-5 orders. This is also a pre-emptive move, as classes will start for me in mid-September, and I would have to reduce slots then anyways.

I have also changed the number of orders per slot from 3 to 2 - I like being able to drop off someone’s entire order list at one time, so having 3 orders at once ends up feeling slower for me.

Order form changes
The order form has been changed, with some sections being added and others removed. You also no longer need to delete my comments - the description for what each section means is now located right below the form.

And last but not least…

New breeds!

Coatls and Imperials have been added to the shop! Examples of these dragons can be seen on the third post, as well as descriptions of the sexual dimorphism between the bases.

Some special things:
I couldn’t decide whether or not to include the characteristic coatl tongue - now this choice is left up to you! Please note that the default base does not include the tongue - however, inclusion doesn’t cost anything except the effort to request it! Coatls also have a special animation (Raspberry) because I was feeling silly. There may be other breed-specific animations in the future, but I have none planned at the moment.

Thanks to the way the official art draws them, male imperials have their wings up, while female imperials have their wings down. Please note that if you do not request the default (matching the sex of the dragon) base, I will not be able to do wing accents as female imperials have their wing accents on the back, while male imperials' accents are on the inside.

Similar to the Coatl tongue, you can request that the Imperial's beard tuft is included or excluded, regardless of wing position.

Open Slots
And of course, slots are now open!
@dualscepters

Could I be added to the permanent slot pinglist perhaps? I'm in the middle of filling out an order form now. xD
@dualscepters

Could I be added to the permanent slot pinglist perhaps? I'm in the middle of filling out an order form now. xD
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
@dualscepters
Clarification: are coatls and imps available now, or no? The available breeds post says "coming soon", but I get the impression from your post above and from the order form that they're available now?

(If they are available, I'd like to claim a slot ^^ )
@dualscepters
Clarification: are coatls and imps available now, or no? The available breeds post says "coming soon", but I get the impression from your post above and from the order form that they're available now?

(If they are available, I'd like to claim a slot ^^ )

FOR SALE >>>
(message me!)
[low 7-digit]
1095441.png
[low 7-digit, unbred G1]
2361875.png
@Erratic
Sure thing, adding right now!

@tundaria
Oh whoops, thanks for catching that! I've fixed it now C:
Feel free to fill out an order form for them!
@Erratic
Sure thing, adding right now!

@tundaria
Oh whoops, thanks for catching that! I've fixed it now C:
Feel free to fill out an order form for them!
@dualscepters [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15520678][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=35&wing=42&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=1&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Primary/Secondary/Tertiary:[/b] Forest Crystal / Lemon Facet / Maize Underbelly [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] N [b]Apparel:[/b] N [b]Base:[/b] Default (male, no tongue) [b]Block Design:[/b] Standard - either a dark amber ([url=http://www.gemstonebuzz.com/files/meaning/cherry-amber.jpg]sort of like this[/url]) or a dark green, whichever looks better. [b]Add-Ons:[/b] N [b]Animation Type:[/b] Floating [b]Animation Speed:[/b] Standard [b]Other:[/b] Flipped and still versions please c: [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15520680][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=36&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=1&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Primary/Secondary/Tertiary:[/b] Steel Crystal / Swamp Shimmer / Maize Underbelly [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] N [b]Apparel:[/b] N [b]Base:[/b] Default (male, no tongue) [b]Block Design:[/b] Standard - a beach-sand color along the lines of [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Whale_Beach_sand.JPG]this[/url] (warm, but more ivory than orange or yellow). [b]Add-Ons:[/b] N [b]Animation Type:[/b] Floating [b]Animation Speed:[/b] Standard [b]Other:[/b] Flipped and still versions please c: For both block colors, specific shades don't matter a ton; I trust your judgement c:
@dualscepters
Image of Dragon:
dragonpic2.php?body=35&wing=42&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=1&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Primary/Secondary/Tertiary: Forest Crystal / Lemon Facet / Maize Underbelly
Skin/Accent?: N
Apparel: N
Base: Default (male, no tongue)
Block Design: Standard - either a dark amber (sort of like this) or a dark green, whichever looks better.
Add-Ons: N
Animation Type: Floating
Animation Speed: Standard
Other: Flipped and still versions please c:

Image of Dragon:
dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=36&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=1&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Primary/Secondary/Tertiary: Steel Crystal / Swamp Shimmer / Maize Underbelly
Skin/Accent?: N
Apparel: N
Base: Default (male, no tongue)
Block Design: Standard - a beach-sand color along the lines of this (warm, but more ivory than orange or yellow).
Add-Ons: N
Animation Type: Floating
Animation Speed: Standard
Other: Flipped and still versions please c:

For both block colors, specific shades don't matter a ton; I trust your judgement c:

FOR SALE >>>
(message me!)
[low 7-digit]
1095441.png
[low 7-digit, unbred G1]
2361875.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53