Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [] Mini Dragon Blocks [] [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@dualscepters
could i be added to the wait-list please? these are so cute ouo
@dualscepters
could i be added to the wait-list please? these are so cute ouo
e6a.gif
@dualscepters Edit: oops sorry didn't see the waitlist was too distracted by the cute images^^ can i be added to the wait list pls?? [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16269908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162700/16269908_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pri/Sec/Tert:[/b] Primary Leaf Crystal Secondary Jungle Facet Tertiary Jade Smoke [b]Eye Color:[/b] wind [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] none [b]Apparel:[/b] none [b]Base:[/b] default [b]Block Design:[/b] custom can it be like the orb in her hand?? [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-AAHnNbRcH8/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [b]Add-Ons:[/b] none [b]Animation (Speed):[/b] floating and standard speed [b]Other:[/b] can you let me know what the price would be before we confirm?^^
@dualscepters
Edit: oops sorry didn't see the waitlist was too distracted by the cute images^^ can i be added to the wait list pls??
Dragon Image:

16269908_350.png

Pri/Sec/Tert:
Primary Leaf Crystal
Secondary Jungle Facet
Tertiary Jade Smoke
Eye Color:
wind
Skin/Accent:
none
Apparel:
none
Base:
Block Design:
custom can it be like the orb in her hand??
maxresdefault.jpg
Add-Ons:
none
Animation (Speed):
floating and standard speed
Other:
can you let me know what the price would be before we confirm?^^
fandomsigsmall_by_myserpentine-d9uw89w.png
bebo
bebo
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@dualscepters
could i be on the waitlist
@dualscepters
could i be on the waitlist
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@dualscepters
could I be added to the subscription waitlist, please? :)
@dualscepters
could I be added to the subscription waitlist, please? :)
tumblr_o422utX7Mw1v8zj2wo9_r2_250.giftumblr_o422utX7Mw1v8zj2wo10_r1_100.gif
@dualscepters Hi could I be added to the waitlist :3
@dualscepters Hi could I be added to the waitlist :3
the-end-2-3.png
@Erratic @Anemia @Amphiptere @elani @Archtemis @Hennamae @SylphRespect @Potaturtle @mochimajuru @Kodex @doyoulikedragons @CakeCafe @Capriquarius @Amerretti @Shakshun @sharkbutt @OtterQueen @Dragnyx @XxNightstormxX @vriskittles @nanairo @roseangel2 @Moons @Aiden @sunfeesh @tunatuna @Sassgardian @CornixElecti @july @Kiryo @Epulina @Halibaal @Nightwind @SamuelMaybird @Unthymely @Findarato @Elimgarak @LaughingZuru @Kuroida @Marinna @Aahzmatic @dracoricMistress @Gino @Cascade208 @lesvannes @captainpancake @Skelkirie @Elininjakat @Vaze @sparkleworks1 @cyrallia @InkWolfs @SushiKitteh @glowb @Vanitas @Nenkou @VolatileMatter @zorramala @Kairo @corgzi @Alcina @youramazinhtruth @chimchim @GrumpyCatlover @Reyisbae @tictoctoe @NeonSharpies @Aleise @Rictus @CorvusIgnis @Stanzascale @firewyrm2018 @Kibble

Hey there everyone! If you were pinged, it’s because you are on a waitlist (normal or subscription) or on my updates list.

This has been a long time coming, but I think I need to make it official: I am putting this shop on hiatus. Unfortunately, I don’t find this art style fun to do anymore (it’s surprisingly exhausting trying to make things tiny :’D who would’ve thought?), and the prices I’m using are also too low for me to justify the time/energy/stress I spend on them.

I may reopen them in the future after some price adjustments, or for bribes, or special occasions (tumblr raffles or shadow dom pushes, maybe?) but for the time being I want to tie up this loose end so I can comfortably move onto other works. I actually do want to make other adoptables (using a style that's less stressful, hopefully), or focus more on accent making, etc etc.

I’m very sorry for people whose orders I couldn’t take, and the breeds I didn’t get to. But hey, maybe one day, right? :’) Thanks for sticking with me so far, though. Best of wishes to everyone!

Um, I guess if you have any questions, feel free to ask them?
@Erratic @Anemia @Amphiptere @elani @Archtemis @Hennamae @SylphRespect @Potaturtle @mochimajuru @Kodex @doyoulikedragons @CakeCafe @Capriquarius @Amerretti @Shakshun @sharkbutt @OtterQueen @Dragnyx @XxNightstormxX @vriskittles @nanairo @roseangel2 @Moons @Aiden @sunfeesh @tunatuna @Sassgardian @CornixElecti @july @Kiryo @Epulina @Halibaal @Nightwind @SamuelMaybird @Unthymely @Findarato @Elimgarak @LaughingZuru @Kuroida @Marinna @Aahzmatic @dracoricMistress @Gino @Cascade208 @lesvannes @captainpancake @Skelkirie @Elininjakat @Vaze @sparkleworks1 @cyrallia @InkWolfs @SushiKitteh @glowb @Vanitas @Nenkou @VolatileMatter @zorramala @Kairo @corgzi @Alcina @youramazinhtruth @chimchim @GrumpyCatlover @Reyisbae @tictoctoe @NeonSharpies @Aleise @Rictus @CorvusIgnis @Stanzascale @firewyrm2018 @Kibble

Hey there everyone! If you were pinged, it’s because you are on a waitlist (normal or subscription) or on my updates list.

This has been a long time coming, but I think I need to make it official: I am putting this shop on hiatus. Unfortunately, I don’t find this art style fun to do anymore (it’s surprisingly exhausting trying to make things tiny :’D who would’ve thought?), and the prices I’m using are also too low for me to justify the time/energy/stress I spend on them.

I may reopen them in the future after some price adjustments, or for bribes, or special occasions (tumblr raffles or shadow dom pushes, maybe?) but for the time being I want to tie up this loose end so I can comfortably move onto other works. I actually do want to make other adoptables (using a style that's less stressful, hopefully), or focus more on accent making, etc etc.

I’m very sorry for people whose orders I couldn’t take, and the breeds I didn’t get to. But hey, maybe one day, right? :’) Thanks for sticking with me so far, though. Best of wishes to everyone!

Um, I guess if you have any questions, feel free to ask them?
@dualscepters

No worries. At least you enjoyed it for the time that you did. Thanks for letting us know and I wish you the best of luck finding your ideal art style. ^_^
@dualscepters

No worries. At least you enjoyed it for the time that you did. Thanks for letting us know and I wish you the best of luck finding your ideal art style. ^_^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@dualscepters

Well thank you for the wonderfuls blocks you have done. They are amazing and hopefully one day you'll enjoy and open it again. Have fun fun with your other projects. :D
@dualscepters

Well thank you for the wonderfuls blocks you have done. They are amazing and hopefully one day you'll enjoy and open it again. Have fun fun with your other projects. :D
BGibTCz.png
@dualscepters

You do whats gonna make you happy! Just if you're keeping a ping list keep me on it for any art endeavours you might start later on if you don't mind!
@dualscepters

You do whats gonna make you happy! Just if you're keeping a ping list keep me on it for any art endeavours you might start later on if you don't mind!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53