Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [] Mini Dragon Blocks [] [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53
@dualscepters
It's fine ^^
but I'd still kinda want to know the price in case i need to make more :3
@dualscepters
It's fine ^^
but I'd still kinda want to know the price in case i need to make more :3
YnQG9vo.png
@dualscepters
Amazing! I can't wait to see the new dragon breeds! Best of luck to you :)
@dualscepters
Amazing! I can't wait to see the new dragon breeds! Best of luck to you :)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@dualscepters

May I be put on the Permaslot list? I have many dragons I want to get cute little things for and I think I'd have a better change of that than on the normal wait list!
@dualscepters

May I be put on the Permaslot list? I have many dragons I want to get cute little things for and I think I'd have a better change of that than on the normal wait list!
@dualsecepters may I be added to wait list?
@dualsecepters may I be added to wait list?
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
@dualscepters These are cute, I'd like a spot on the waitlist!
@dualscepters These are cute, I'd like a spot on the waitlist!
pYCN2Ek.png
@dualscepters Yay! [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3220608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32207/3220608_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pri/Sec/Tert:[/b] Obsidian Iridescent/Obsidian Shimmer/Emerald Gembond [b]Eye Color:[/b] Fire [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] Yes [skin=12538] [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes; [item=Black and White Flair Scarf][item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots][item=Copper Glasses] [b]Base:[/b] Yes [b]Block Design:[/b] Dark grey anvil [b]Add-Ons:[/b] None [b]Animation (Speed):[/b] None [b]Other:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6026317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60264/6026317_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pri/Sec/Tert:[/b] Lavender Crystal/Rose Shimmer/Lavender Underbelly [b]Eye Color:[/b] Light [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] Yes [skin=5522] [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes [item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Neck Bow][Item=Hip Black Frames][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Pink and Purple Flair Scarf] [b]Base:[/b] Yes [b]Block Design:[/b] Pile of Gold Coins [b]Add-Ons:[/b] None [b]Animation (Speed):[/b] None [b]Other:[/b]
@dualscepters

Yay!

Dragon Image:
3220608_350.png

Pri/Sec/Tert: Obsidian Iridescent/Obsidian Shimmer/Emerald Gembond
Eye Color: Fire
Skin/Accent: Yes
Apparel: Yes; Black and White Flair Scarf Corsair's Seaspray Boots Copper Glasses
Base: Yes
Block Design: Dark grey anvil
Add-Ons: None
Animation (Speed): None
Other:

Dragon Image:
6026317_350.png

Pri/Sec/Tert: Lavender Crystal/Rose Shimmer/Lavender Underbelly
Eye Color: Light
Skin/Accent: Yes
Apparel: Yes Violet Flower Crown Pretty Aqua Tail Bow Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Hip Black Frames Blushing Pink Rose Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Pink and Purple Flair Scarf
Base: Yes
Block Design: Pile of Gold Coins
Add-Ons: None
Animation (Speed): None
Other:
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Alright, I'm finally home! I'll be responding to messages first, then I'll get back to people on prices!

@vriskittles
Sure thing, marked you as permanent!

@mochimajuru @Kodex
Both of you are now on the waitlist, thank you for your interest!

@Nightwind
Ahh sorry, but currently the shop works as a queue! You'll be pinged once you get a slot, sorry for the inconvenience!
Alright, I'm finally home! I'll be responding to messages first, then I'll get back to people on prices!

@vriskittles
Sure thing, marked you as permanent!

@mochimajuru @Kodex
Both of you are now on the waitlist, thank you for your interest!

@Nightwind
Ahh sorry, but currently the shop works as a queue! You'll be pinged once you get a slot, sorry for the inconvenience!
@dualscepters

So to make sure I got this right, when the x amount of people on the wait list show up for however many slots you're doing, they get first dibs instead of all of us on the list RACING to send you an order?

Like if I were to pop up along with, say, four other people, us four get a certain amount of time, the 24 hours, to place orders and such? O:
@dualscepters

So to make sure I got this right, when the x amount of people on the wait list show up for however many slots you're doing, they get first dibs instead of all of us on the list RACING to send you an order?

Like if I were to pop up along with, say, four other people, us four get a certain amount of time, the 24 hours, to place orders and such? O:
@dualscepters

No problem, I'll wait for the next ping. I just got all excited at seeing an alert from you!
@dualscepters

No problem, I'll wait for the next ping. I just got all excited at seeing an alert from you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@CoffinPrince
SabasRaguel will be 29k (15k base, 4k apparel, 5k custom block, 1k block animation, 2k add-ons, 2k add-on animation) or 49 gems! I'll try my best to fit in the lace animation, but if I can't I'll refund you the 1k c:

@atrolock
Ranuncia will be 30k (15k base, 5k apparel, 5k custom block, 4k add-ons, 1k add-on animation) or 50 gems! I've removed the accent cost, since it's accounted for in the add-ons

Tseldora will be 30k (15k base, 4k accent, 4k apparel, 7k custom block) or 50 gems!

Glichon will be 29k (15k base, 5k accent, 2k apparel, 7k custom block) or 48 gems!

Zullie will be 25k (15k base, 3k apparel, 5k custom block, 1k add-ons, 1k add-on animation) or 42 gems!
Question: What sort of animation were you thinking of for the star trail? Something like the stars bobbing up and down, or spinning in place, or something else? When you say riding a broom, do you mean like having her legs on either side of it rather than standing on top of it? (If you did mean standing, a broom might be a bit thin, though I'll try my best!)

Wraith will be 21k (15k base, 6k custom block) or 35 gems!

Your subscription fee is 25k this time!

As a heads up, you will most likely get your orders sometime at the end of weeks (Thursdays to Sundays), as I have more time on those days to do normal orders as well as yours.
@CoffinPrince
SabasRaguel will be 29k (15k base, 4k apparel, 5k custom block, 1k block animation, 2k add-ons, 2k add-on animation) or 49 gems! I'll try my best to fit in the lace animation, but if I can't I'll refund you the 1k c:

@atrolock
Ranuncia will be 30k (15k base, 5k apparel, 5k custom block, 4k add-ons, 1k add-on animation) or 50 gems! I've removed the accent cost, since it's accounted for in the add-ons

Tseldora will be 30k (15k base, 4k accent, 4k apparel, 7k custom block) or 50 gems!

Glichon will be 29k (15k base, 5k accent, 2k apparel, 7k custom block) or 48 gems!

Zullie will be 25k (15k base, 3k apparel, 5k custom block, 1k add-ons, 1k add-on animation) or 42 gems!
Question: What sort of animation were you thinking of for the star trail? Something like the stars bobbing up and down, or spinning in place, or something else? When you say riding a broom, do you mean like having her legs on either side of it rather than standing on top of it? (If you did mean standing, a broom might be a bit thin, though I'll try my best!)

Wraith will be 21k (15k base, 6k custom block) or 35 gems!

Your subscription fee is 25k this time!

As a heads up, you will most likely get your orders sometime at the end of weeks (Thursdays to Sundays), as I have more time on those days to do normal orders as well as yours.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53