Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >Elegant Pearlcatchers<[Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Nimitsu
I don't own them yet, but the apparel would most likely be a Labcoat for one of them and a Renaissance Shirt/Breeches combo for the other. Not quite sure yet, I need to test it on them first^^

Would be easiest for me if I can just order naked Pearlies now and dress them later without having to request entirely new drawings, but of course that's up to you.^^
@Nimitsu
I don't own them yet, but the apparel would most likely be a Labcoat for one of them and a Renaissance Shirt/Breeches combo for the other. Not quite sure yet, I need to test it on them first^^

Would be easiest for me if I can just order naked Pearlies now and dress them later without having to request entirely new drawings, but of course that's up to you.^^
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Nimitsu
May I be pinged when you're open? :D Thank you!
@Nimitsu
May I be pinged when you're open? :D Thank you!

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
XAOGsCk.gif
How to Train Your Dragon
Trading Coliseum Chests
Buying your old festival skins/accents
Old threads | xoxoxo
@DeepflowManah
Mm okay! So maybe the next time I open slots, let's say you order for the two PCs (unless you change your mind xD) and when you get your hands on the desired apparel, I might be able to draw them up, and then have them as available apparel, or just draw them for a one time thing, and draw each unique.
Hm... I'll have to figure something out! I'm a bit iffy about changing the linework (the exeption is some pearls and the male horn xD) but we shall see!

@Fireworks
Sure! I'll add you right now :)
@DeepflowManah
Mm okay! So maybe the next time I open slots, let's say you order for the two PCs (unless you change your mind xD) and when you get your hands on the desired apparel, I might be able to draw them up, and then have them as available apparel, or just draw them for a one time thing, and draw each unique.
Hm... I'll have to figure something out! I'm a bit iffy about changing the linework (the exeption is some pearls and the male horn xD) but we shall see!

@Fireworks
Sure! I'll add you right now :)
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

I think I owe you 59k? You never got back to me on the exact amount, so I'm hoping my math's correct. ^^; Tell me if I messed up on that.
@Nimitsu

I think I owe you 59k? You never got back to me on the exact amount, so I'm hoping my math's correct. ^^; Tell me if I messed up on that.
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Rinibun
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! Oops I must've forgotten ^^""
I actually just recently finished up Crystal, so the total comes to 54kt, the sponsor will only be for crackle :D
@Rinibun
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! Oops I must've forgotten ^^""
I actually just recently finished up Crystal, so the total comes to 54kt, the sponsor will only be for crackle :D
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

That works. ^^ And it's no problem. Easy to forget late night actions, and I'm speaking well from experience there.

Sending the money now.
@Nimitsu

That works. ^^ And it's no problem. Easy to forget late night actions, and I'm speaking well from experience there.

Sending the money now.
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Nimitsu
Okay :) I need to breed them first anyway, or at least one male I can use as a model. Yay for twins. x)
@Nimitsu
Okay :) I need to breed them first anyway, or at least one male I can use as a model. Yay for twins. x)
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah
Okay! :) It'll be interesting to see the said pearlcatchers when the time comes ^^
@DeepflowManah
Okay! :) It'll be interesting to see the said pearlcatchers when the time comes ^^
Random bump :)
Random bump :)
@Nimitsu Can you put me on the pinglist for slots opening up?
@Nimitsu Can you put me on the pinglist for slots opening up?
Nepthys_zps2f214kdo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25