Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >Elegant Pearlcatchers<[Closed!]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Nimitsu

I have a MIGHTY NEED for these. Could I be added to the ping list? ;3;
@Nimitsu

I have a MIGHTY NEED for these. Could I be added to the ping list? ;3;
oCYZYUw.pngVIyGzUd.png
These are lovely! May I be on the re-opening pinglist please, @Nimitsu? Thank you <3
These are lovely! May I be on the re-opening pinglist please, @Nimitsu? Thank you <3
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@InkZylorn @WhiteMantis@Artemis@DeepflowManah@wordless@HollyBleurose@MajicViolin @Avey @Zazunai @Alxias @Fireworks @ZenithNadir @snowpea @ClockworkEclipse @tundaria @Antrey @LadyShadowly @Draconox @Dessoestma @Waterrain @Xiroza @screamybutt @Breezefire @kaeldra @Novalane @Mushyp @ElectricPegasus @Nyria @Stryder @roseangel2 @Vera @Kaial @Sasha @frostkingdemetri @GodricNorthman @Katherine @bellzan @CometStorm @Adirael @After @Kmirandi96 @Chaoticoon @nemodave @Kitiara @seepratintti @sQld @Unisieppari @Sonne @arach @Kitiara @Nightstealer @Achi @RomanElke @Mysteriala @Wizarddragon @AzraMajere @Lyrilla @Empty

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I will be raising the base price of these adopts to 75kt.
Yes, I know that is quite a leap from the previous 35kt, but I feel that due to the more time that I sometimes spend working on each adopt, along with how busy school, etc. can get nowadays, I will have to raise it. I have not opened up shop for quite a while because of my activity on the accent making side of things, as well.

So, I'm sorry about the sudden change, and you are very well free to ask to be removed from the ping lists if you wish. >< Thanks for reading this quick little update! I really appreciate all the interest in my adopts, and I hope you understand ^^

On the other hand though, I have been thinking of setting up an art shop, so I can challenge myself at drawing more dragons than just Pearlcatchers, and explore rather than using the base I drew. In the meantime, if you're interested, you can stay tuned for that c:
@InkZylorn @WhiteMantis@Artemis@DeepflowManah@wordless@HollyBleurose@MajicViolin @Avey @Zazunai @Alxias @Fireworks @ZenithNadir @snowpea @ClockworkEclipse @tundaria @Antrey @LadyShadowly @Draconox @Dessoestma @Waterrain @Xiroza @screamybutt @Breezefire @kaeldra @Novalane @Mushyp @ElectricPegasus @Nyria @Stryder @roseangel2 @Vera @Kaial @Sasha @frostkingdemetri @GodricNorthman @Katherine @bellzan @CometStorm @Adirael @After @Kmirandi96 @Chaoticoon @nemodave @Kitiara @seepratintti @sQld @Unisieppari @Sonne @arach @Kitiara @Nightstealer @Achi @RomanElke @Mysteriala @Wizarddragon @AzraMajere @Lyrilla @Empty

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I will be raising the base price of these adopts to 75kt.
Yes, I know that is quite a leap from the previous 35kt, but I feel that due to the more time that I sometimes spend working on each adopt, along with how busy school, etc. can get nowadays, I will have to raise it. I have not opened up shop for quite a while because of my activity on the accent making side of things, as well.

So, I'm sorry about the sudden change, and you are very well free to ask to be removed from the ping lists if you wish. >< Thanks for reading this quick little update! I really appreciate all the interest in my adopts, and I hope you understand ^^

On the other hand though, I have been thinking of setting up an art shop, so I can challenge myself at drawing more dragons than just Pearlcatchers, and explore rather than using the base I drew. In the meantime, if you're interested, you can stay tuned for that c:
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu
Ping me when open please <3
@Nimitsu
Ping me when open please <3
RG3SXKP.png
@SterlingKat
Sure thing, thank you for your interest c':
@SterlingKat
Sure thing, thank you for your interest c':
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

Can you ping me when you are open again?
@Nimitsu

Can you ping me when you are open again?
@Nimitsu

THESE ARE SO PRETTY! *immediately knew I couldn't afford them*
@Nimitsu

THESE ARE SO PRETTY! *immediately knew I couldn't afford them*
SYJDX48.png
@Nimitsu

Add me to your pinglist?
@Nimitsu

Add me to your pinglist?
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Nimitsu

Could you add me to your pinglist? I think your art is well worth the base price if not a little more.

When you are open again, does sponsoring new genes cost a flat 10k or 10k added to the 5k/7k that it would normally cost? I have a need for a couple of these. These are amazing adopts!
@Nimitsu

Could you add me to your pinglist? I think your art is well worth the base price if not a little more.

When you are open again, does sponsoring new genes cost a flat 10k or 10k added to the 5k/7k that it would normally cost? I have a need for a couple of these. These are amazing adopts!
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Nimitsu

Could you replace HollyBleurose with AlexBleurose?
@Nimitsu

Could you replace HollyBleurose with AlexBleurose?
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25