Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >Elegant Pearlcatchers<[Closed!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Chocoli [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/8cbb/f/2015/246/d/1/fr___f_pc_chocoli__1_by_nimitsuu-d988ss5.png[/img] Your Pearlcatcher! :D Do her colours turn out purple (but not too purple) for you? Because the colours are a little differing from both my mobile device and laptop... xD Either way, enjoy! @Alxias [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/0f12/f/2015/246/6/9/fr___f_pc_alxias__1_by_nimitsuu-d988sw4.png[/img] Aaaand here you go~ :) @Khyra [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/f932/f/2015/246/e/b/fr_f_pc_khyra__1_by_nimitsuu-d988sye.png[/img] Loved doing the facet on this girl! ^^
@Chocoli
fr___f_pc_chocoli__1_by_nimitsuu-d988ss5.png
Your Pearlcatcher! :D Do her colours turn out purple (but not too purple) for you? Because the colours are a little differing from both my mobile device and laptop... xD
Either way, enjoy!

@Alxias
fr___f_pc_alxias__1_by_nimitsuu-d988sw4.png
Aaaand here you go~ :)

@Khyra
fr_f_pc_khyra__1_by_nimitsuu-d988sye.png
Loved doing the facet on this girl! ^^
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

Oh my gosh she looks stunning and adorable thank you so much ;.;
@Nimitsu

Oh my gosh she looks stunning and adorable thank you so much ;.;
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Nimitsu
Actually, on my laptop she's bluish, so different on all 3 I guess. I love it, though! The picture's a great addition to her bio.
@Nimitsu
Actually, on my laptop she's bluish, so different on all 3 I guess. I love it, though! The picture's a great addition to her bio.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Nimitsu
oh my gosh! wow! She looks amazing! Thank you so much!!! I love it! ^.^
@Nimitsu
oh my gosh! wow! She looks amazing! Thank you so much!!! I love it! ^.^
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
@Alxias
@Khyra
So glad you guys like it :'D

@Chocoli
Ah, I guess the colour things /values (forgot what they're called) are all different on them! But happy you like it ^_^
@Alxias
@Khyra
So glad you guys like it :'D

@Chocoli
Ah, I guess the colour things /values (forgot what they're called) are all different on them! But happy you like it ^_^
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@ZenithNadir
Excuse the random ping, but just letting you know that I now have Crackle available ^^
@ZenithNadir
Excuse the random ping, but just letting you know that I now have Crackle available ^^
@Nimitsu

Awwww. You captured him perfectly. Thank you~ ^^
@Nimitsu

Awwww. You captured him perfectly. Thank you~ ^^
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Nimitsu
These look amazing! Could I be put on your pinglist?
@Nimitsu
These look amazing! Could I be put on your pinglist?

FOR SALE >>>
(message me!)
[low 7-digit]
1095441.png
[low 7-digit, unbred G1]
2361875.png
@/Rinibun
No problem!

@tundaria
Sure thing! Thanks :)
@/Rinibun
No problem!

@tundaria
Sure thing! Thanks :)
@Nimitsu

-slams head against wall-

ERG!!! Why did I just get the notification?!?!?! Man. ;^; You're already closed.... Dang nab it! Guess I'll wait till you reopen~
@Nimitsu

-slams head against wall-

ERG!!! Why did I just get the notification?!?!?! Man. ;^; You're already closed.... Dang nab it! Guess I'll wait till you reopen~
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25