Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >Elegant Pearlcatchers<[Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Rinibun
Eesh sorry but I'll make sure to reply tomorrow morning for me, I have to get going to bed now.
I'll add your slot though :)

As with other orders, I'll respond tomorrow morning/in some hours!
@Rinibun
Eesh sorry but I'll make sure to reply tomorrow morning for me, I have to get going to bed now.
I'll add your slot though :)

As with other orders, I'll respond tomorrow morning/in some hours!
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu [b]Image/Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5853060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58531/5853060_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes chosen:[/b] Iri/Shim/Smoke [b]Pearl Colour(s)? -free-:[/b] Light Purple w/ glow [b]Anything else?:[/b] Nope [b]I'd like to be pinged when slots open again. (Yes/No):[/b] No Should be 40kt! I'll send payment when you confirm c:
@Nimitsu
Image/Link to dragon:
5853060_350.png

Genes chosen: Iri/Shim/Smoke
Pearl Colour(s)? -free-: Light Purple w/ glow
Anything else?: Nope
I'd like to be pinged when slots open again. (Yes/No): No

Should be 40kt! I'll send payment when you confirm c:
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Nimitsu [b]Image/Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13371745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133718/13371745_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Genes chosen: Basic/Basic/Basic[/b] [b]Pearl Colour(s)? Gray[/b] [b]Payment currency: Treasure[/b] [b]Anything else?: nopers[/b] [b]I'd like to be pinged when slots open again. Yes please[/b]
@Nimitsu
Image/Link to dragon:

13371745_350.png

Genes chosen: Basic/Basic/Basic
Pearl Colour(s)? Gray
Payment currency: Treasure
Anything else?: nopers
I'd like to be pinged when slots open again. Yes please
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Nimitsu Could I get a slot please? :D [b]Image/Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13216035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132161/13216035_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes chosen:[/b] Maize Iridescent/ Red Facet/ Gold Smoke [b]Pearl Colour(s)? -free-:[/b] White is fine [b]Payment currency:[/b] gems [b]Anything else?:[/b] nope [b]I'd like to be pinged when slots open again:[/b] Not at the moment, thanks :)
@Nimitsu
Could I get a slot please? :D
Image/Link to dragon:

13216035_350.png

Genes chosen:
Maize Iridescent/ Red Facet/ Gold Smoke
Pearl Colour(s)? -free-: White is fine
Payment currency: gems
Anything else?: nope
I'd like to be pinged when slots open again: Not at the moment, thanks :)

eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
@Nimitsu

Do you have a ping list for new genes? If not, the regular ping list is fine!

(I'd also love a ping if you ever decide to do that Mirror thread...)
@Nimitsu

Do you have a ping list for new genes? If not, the regular ping list is fine!

(I'd also love a ping if you ever decide to do that Mirror thread...)
00L4SNl.png
@Nimitsu
Hmm... would it be possible to order dragons now and have them upgraded if you ever do apparel? Their outfits are quite important, but I don't really want to risk not getting them at all, your art is too amazing xD
@Nimitsu
Hmm... would it be possible to order dragons now and have them upgraded if you ever do apparel? Their outfits are quite important, but I don't really want to risk not getting them at all, your art is too amazing xD
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png

@Chocoli
Alright! Back on again, so sorry for the delay!
Yup! It should be 40kt, and you can send the payment when ready. You would be 5th in the 'line' ^_^

@Alxias
Okay, for your Pearlcatcher it would stay at 35kt :) I'll put you down for the 6th slot and you can send payment when ready! Also going to add you to the ping list for reopenings.

@Khyra
Yup! Added you to the 7th and final slot for this first round. That would come to about 83 gems-- I'm still a bit uncertain when converting gems and treasure, so correct me if I made a mistake! >_>

@Caspar
Hm... I guess I could make a list for new genes, but since I would be frequently adding them at the moment (I'm still currently working on them, not quite waiting for people to sponsor them haha xD) you mayy get quite a few pings from me xD
If that's still okay, let me know, and I'll make it ^^ (And I'm not sure about the Mirror thread quite yet, but I can put you down for pings)

@DeepflowManah
Hm... It may depend on the piece of apparel? I might try out 'simple' apparel and add them in uniquely each time, but I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do apparel at all (after all, I'm a newbie to the Adopt forums like this! XD)

@Chocoli
Alright! Back on again, so sorry for the delay!
Yup! It should be 40kt, and you can send the payment when ready. You would be 5th in the 'line' ^_^

@Alxias
Okay, for your Pearlcatcher it would stay at 35kt :) I'll put you down for the 6th slot and you can send payment when ready! Also going to add you to the ping list for reopenings.

@Khyra
Yup! Added you to the 7th and final slot for this first round. That would come to about 83 gems-- I'm still a bit uncertain when converting gems and treasure, so correct me if I made a mistake! >_>

@Caspar
Hm... I guess I could make a list for new genes, but since I would be frequently adding them at the moment (I'm still currently working on them, not quite waiting for people to sponsor them haha xD) you mayy get quite a few pings from me xD
If that's still okay, let me know, and I'll make it ^^ (And I'm not sure about the Mirror thread quite yet, but I can put you down for pings)

@DeepflowManah
Hm... It may depend on the piece of apparel? I might try out 'simple' apparel and add them in uniquely each time, but I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do apparel at all (after all, I'm a newbie to the Adopt forums like this! XD)
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu
Sent! thank you~
@Nimitsu
Sent! thank you~
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Nimitsu Could I be on the pinglist for open slots?
@Nimitsu Could I be on the pinglist for open slots?
UGzgb1Q.pngQcZE4Kf.pngHqXMdD7.gifA0bcxUP.png6Mp9Ctr.gifP5tE5zM.pngmF0lXVs.gif
@Zazunai
Sure! Adding you right now :)
@Zazunai
Sure! Adding you right now :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25