Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 307 308
@Skyflu I hope you don't mind, I boosted your shop on tumblr just because I love it so much! If you want it removed though, let me know and I'll take it down. (:
@Skyflu I hope you don't mind, I boosted your shop on tumblr just because I love it so much! If you want it removed though, let me know and I'll take it down. (:
@Skyflu [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13893533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138936/13893533_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Primary: Platinum Basic Secondary: Obsidian Current Tertiary: Lavender Crackle [b]Other:[/b]hehe no, you don't have to add the accent or the apparel [b]Payment: That would be 25kt right?[/b]
@Skyflu

Dragon:
13893533_350.png

Basic or Genes:
Primary: Platinum Basic
Secondary: Obsidian Current
Tertiary: Lavender Crackle

Other:hehe no, you don't have to add the accent or the apparel

Payment: That would be 25kt right?
@Angeleina
You are correct! 35k~ accepted and added. Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@MizuKuma
To do his accent, I'll do it for the minimum bribe which is 100k. Add in the other dragon and the total will be 140k. You can pay how ever you'd like. Gems, treasures, items, a mixture. Just let me know. c:

@Aava
Cool, accepted and added! Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@Hawkwind
Wooo! Added!

@Raskies
Sure thing! 35k is correct, accepted and added. Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@HunterGatherer
To include his hood, I'll do it for the minimum bribe of 100k. So the whole thing will cost 100k. I'm fine with any of the skins. As long as the value equals around 100k, I'm good. c:

@Angeleina
You are correct! 35k~ accepted and added. Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@MizuKuma
To do his accent, I'll do it for the minimum bribe which is 100k. Add in the other dragon and the total will be 140k. You can pay how ever you'd like. Gems, treasures, items, a mixture. Just let me know. c:

@Aava
Cool, accepted and added! Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@Hawkwind
Wooo! Added!

@Raskies
Sure thing! 35k is correct, accepted and added. Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@HunterGatherer
To include his hood, I'll do it for the minimum bribe of 100k. So the whole thing will cost 100k. I'm fine with any of the skins. As long as the value equals around 100k, I'm good. c:

vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@redfish
I do take holiday currency! I take the currency at a rate of 1:800. I'd prefer the water currency over the sprockets and light, but I'm fine with a mixture as well. The total for three genes is 40k.

@Rasaliina
Perfect! Accepted and added, please send the treasure when you're ready. c:

@Annqueru
Hehe~ they're on my to-do list!
That is an acceptable bribe! Please send the payment when you're ready and I'll add ya to the slot list.

@Rivix
I can do that. Accepted and added. Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@ashavah
Hahaha~ no worries! You are correct, genes are included. I'll add ya to the slot list.

@outburst
Oh, that's so sweet of you! Thank you for exposure! <3
@redfish
I do take holiday currency! I take the currency at a rate of 1:800. I'd prefer the water currency over the sprockets and light, but I'm fine with a mixture as well. The total for three genes is 40k.

@Rasaliina
Perfect! Accepted and added, please send the treasure when you're ready. c:

@Annqueru
Hehe~ they're on my to-do list!
That is an acceptable bribe! Please send the payment when you're ready and I'll add ya to the slot list.

@Rivix
I can do that. Accepted and added. Please send the treasure when you're ready.

@ashavah
Hahaha~ no worries! You are correct, genes are included. I'll add ya to the slot list.

@outburst
Oh, that's so sweet of you! Thank you for exposure! <3
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu

sending right away! Thank you so much!
@Skyflu

sending right away! Thank you so much!
@Skyflu

I'm so excited to hear this!! :D

How much would it be total? 25k since its all basic? What about the red feather? Does that need extra?
@Skyflu

I'm so excited to hear this!! :D

How much would it be total? 25k since its all basic? What about the red feather? Does that need extra?
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Skyflu oh, sorry about my miscalculation;; so if its 40k, and the exchange rate is 1:800, that would be... 50, right? im really sorry if this wrong again. math & dont get along, aha...
@Skyflu oh, sorry about my miscalculation;; so if its 40k, and the exchange rate is 1:800, that would be... 50, right? im really sorry if this wrong again. math & dont get along, aha...
@Skyflu

I'll send it right away :D
@Skyflu

I'll send it right away :D
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Skyflu Would you be willing to trade for some things in my shop? *pokes sig* Interested in getting this guy done with accent, apparel or both? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8404227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84043/8404227_350.png[/img] [/url] Otherwise I'll just get a regular adopt of him :)
@Skyflu Would you be willing to trade for some things in my shop? *pokes sig*

Interested in getting this guy done with accent, apparel or both?

8404227_350.png

Otherwise I'll just get a regular adopt of him :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Skyflu

Forgive me if it is written somewhere and I missed it, but what is your treasure to gem ratio?
@Skyflu

Forgive me if it is written somewhere and I missed it, but what is your treasure to gem ratio?
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 307 308