Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 307 308
@Rivix Yep, 25k is correct! No charge on the feather. c: Send the payment when you're ready. @redfish No worries! 50 is correct. c: @Kuroida Ooo~ nice dragon. He's very complex, which is totally within my artistic capabilities. Though, he'll be pretty expensive to do if you'd like the accent and apparel. For just the accent, 150k. For just the apparel, 300k. Combined I'll do it for 400k. Those prices also include his genes. Since he'd be worth over 250k, you'd also receive his full size version as well as the standard version. His standard version would just cost 40k. Example below: [img]http://i.imgur.com/b9ngYsU.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LPE9Vc5.gif[/img] As for payment, I'd loved something from your shop. I'm currently collecting skins and past festival items such as the bear/sprite familiars, chests, pretty much anything. I joined in June, so I don't have anything from before. xD Just let me know what you'd like to do.
@Rivix
Yep, 25k is correct! No charge on the feather. c:
Send the payment when you're ready.

@redfish
No worries! 50 is correct. c:

@Kuroida
Ooo~ nice dragon. He's very complex, which is totally within my artistic capabilities. Though, he'll be pretty expensive to do if you'd like the accent and apparel. For just the accent, 150k. For just the apparel, 300k. Combined I'll do it for 400k. Those prices also include his genes. Since he'd be worth over 250k, you'd also receive his full size version as well as the standard version. His standard version would just cost 40k.
Example below:
b9ngYsU.gif
LPE9Vc5.gif
As for payment, I'd loved something from your shop. I'm currently collecting skins and past festival items such as the bear/sprite familiars, chests, pretty much anything. I joined in June, so I don't have anything from before. xD
Just let me know what you'd like to do.
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@MizuKuma
No problem! It's 1:550 c:
@MizuKuma
No problem! It's 1:550 c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu Whoops. Missed your ping somewhere. I could do maybe some of the chests and bear familiars depending on which ones you wanted? Dunno if it'll manage to total to 400kt though. ^^;
@Skyflu Whoops. Missed your ping somewhere. I could do maybe some of the chests and bear familiars depending on which ones you wanted? Dunno if it'll manage to total to 400kt though. ^^;
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Skyflu these are just so cute! Can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds?
@Skyflu these are just so cute! Can I be added to the pinglist for new breeds?
@Kuroida
Yeah it's pretty expensive, but I charge more based on how much time it'll take me to do it. How much were you lookin' to spend? For 200k, I'll do the accent and one or two of the smaller apparel items.

@Jetsharkdragon
Thanks! Sure thing, I'll add ya to the ping list. c:
@Kuroida
Yeah it's pretty expensive, but I charge more based on how much time it'll take me to do it. How much were you lookin' to spend? For 200k, I'll do the accent and one or two of the smaller apparel items.

@Jetsharkdragon
Thanks! Sure thing, I'll add ya to the ping list. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu Pretty open to the price depending on what items you wanted. I don't value items as much as pure treasure so if we could do it all for items that'd be great.
@Skyflu Pretty open to the price depending on what items you wanted. I don't value items as much as pure treasure so if we could do it all for items that'd be great.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7289949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72900/7289949_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Maroon Speckle - Blue Shimmer- Maize Underbelly [b]Other:[/b] (If your dragon has a skin, accent, or apparel and you want it drawn, specify here. Note: I only accept dragons with skins, accents, and apparel with bribes.) [b]Payment:[/b] Up for debate. @Skyflu I'm not sure what you want for the bribes but I would like to have the apparel shown as it is on her. Sorry I don't know what specific items you want from the bribe shop, you mention past holiday items but I'm not sure which ones you want/how many of them you want. I do want the artwork though. @_@
Dragon:
7289949_350.png

Basic or Genes: Maroon Speckle - Blue Shimmer- Maize Underbelly
Other: (If your dragon has a skin, accent, or apparel and you want it drawn, specify here. Note: I only accept dragons with skins, accents, and apparel with bribes.)
Payment: Up for debate.

@Skyflu I'm not sure what you want for the bribes but I would like to have the apparel shown as it is on her.

Sorry I don't know what specific items you want from the bribe shop, you mention past holiday items but I'm not sure which ones you want/how many of them you want. I do want the artwork though. @_@
@Kuroida
Perfect! I prefer items as well mostly because I don't know what I want to buy. xD
Welp, if you'd like to get everything for your dragon~ then 400k in items it is.
Is there anything you'd rather pay with first? I'm really interested in your chests.
Mutant Chest: 150k
Plague Touched Chest: 215k
Just looked up the AH prices, that comes out to 365k. Throw in either something worth 35k or just 35k in treasure and we're good to go.

@Snaptrap
No worries, it's fine! Let's see~ if you'd like all of her apparel, then I'll do it for 150k. As long as the items' values equal up to 150k, then I'm good to go. Just let me know what you're thinking. c:

@Epulina
Sure! I always keep my slots open because I get a chunk of orders done almost every day. Since the list has gotten pretty long, it might be a few days before I get to your order, but feel free to post a form. :]
@Kuroida
Perfect! I prefer items as well mostly because I don't know what I want to buy. xD
Welp, if you'd like to get everything for your dragon~ then 400k in items it is.
Is there anything you'd rather pay with first? I'm really interested in your chests.
Mutant Chest: 150k
Plague Touched Chest: 215k
Just looked up the AH prices, that comes out to 365k. Throw in either something worth 35k or just 35k in treasure and we're good to go.

@Snaptrap
No worries, it's fine! Let's see~ if you'd like all of her apparel, then I'll do it for 150k. As long as the items' values equal up to 150k, then I'm good to go. Just let me know what you're thinking. c:

@Epulina
Sure! I always keep my slots open because I get a chunk of orders done almost every day. Since the list has gotten pretty long, it might be a few days before I get to your order, but feel free to post a form. :]
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu Oh my gosh. I'm looking through my hoard for things now. ^_^
Splash, Wavecrest Saturnailia, 2015.

Crystaline Gala 2015.

Crystaline Gala 2015.

Treeborn Greenskeeper 2014.

=Skin: Reactor, 2013.

Any of those alright? I also have a full bear set I could list for you. @_@
@Skyflu Oh my gosh. I'm looking through my hoard for things now. ^_^
Splash, Wavecrest Saturnailia, 2015.

Crystaline Gala 2015.

Crystaline Gala 2015.

Treeborn Greenskeeper 2014.

=Skin: Reactor, 2013.

Any of those alright? I also have a full bear set I could list for you. @_@
@Snaptrap
Woah! The reactor skin! I'm questing for skins right now and I'd love to add that one to my collection. Let's see~ the lowest AH price is 777 gems and I value gems at 1:550. So that's 427,350.... hmmmmm
Do you have any interest in getting other dragons done as well? Depending on the complexity of each one, I'd be willing to do multiple dragons. Plus, since the skin is valued over 250k, you'd receive the full size version as well as the standard version of each dragon.

@Epulina
Sweet! Accepted and added. Since you helped me out with tumblr I'll do the 2nd one for free. So just send me 40k when you're ready. 8D
@Snaptrap
Woah! The reactor skin! I'm questing for skins right now and I'd love to add that one to my collection. Let's see~ the lowest AH price is 777 gems and I value gems at 1:550. So that's 427,350.... hmmmmm
Do you have any interest in getting other dragons done as well? Depending on the complexity of each one, I'd be willing to do multiple dragons. Plus, since the skin is valued over 250k, you'd receive the full size version as well as the standard version of each dragon.

@Epulina
Sweet! Accepted and added. Since you helped me out with tumblr I'll do the 2nd one for free. So just send me 40k when you're ready. 8D
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 307 308