Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 307 308
@Geliril
Sorry, but I don't have the wildclaw template completely ready yet! I will over the next couple days. Would you like to be added to the new breeding ping list? That way I can ping you when I do get the template done. (I still have to do the genes.)

@SummerStorm
No problem! Since she's basic, go ahead and send over the 25kt. I'll add you to the list. c:

@TheBlueGuardian
Of course! *adds to slot*
@Geliril
Sorry, but I don't have the wildclaw template completely ready yet! I will over the next couple days. Would you like to be added to the new breeding ping list? That way I can ping you when I do get the template done. (I still have to do the genes.)

@SummerStorm
No problem! Since she's basic, go ahead and send over the 25kt. I'll add you to the list. c:

@TheBlueGuardian
Of course! *adds to slot*
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu

Ok. I changed the order to an Imp instead! :)
@Skyflu

Ok. I changed the order to an Imp instead! :)
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
@ophia
Accepted, please send the 72 gems.
I will not be accepting wildclaw orders at this moment. The template is not shop ready. Would you like to be added to the ping list for when they are?
@ophia
Accepted, please send the 72 gems.
I will not be accepting wildclaw orders at this moment. The template is not shop ready. Would you like to be added to the ping list for when they are?
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@skyflu yes thank you!
@skyflu yes thank you!
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@Skyflu That's great then, I will totally make an order! :D [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1179965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11800/1179965_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] He only needs his Circuit since he's otherwise Basic! Lol [b]Other:[/b] Just the minty colored mane and horns! [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure
@Skyflu
That's great then, I will totally make an order! :D

Dragon:
1179965_350.png

Basic or Genes: He only needs his Circuit since he's otherwise Basic! Lol
Other: Just the minty colored mane and horns!
Payment: Treasure
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@Geliril
Accepted! Please go ahead and send the treasure. c:

@ophia
Perfect! I'll add you to the ping list!

@mirielelloth
Accepted, please send go ahead and send the treasure.

Annnnnnnn~d I think my slots are all filled! Thanks, guys! I'll tackle the slot list in order. x3
@Geliril
Accepted! Please go ahead and send the treasure. c:

@ophia
Perfect! I'll add you to the ping list!

@mirielelloth
Accepted, please send go ahead and send the treasure.

Annnnnnnn~d I think my slots are all filled! Thanks, guys! I'll tackle the slot list in order. x3
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Dragonpuff
I'm sorry, but I just hit my max of 10 slots. Would you like to be pinged when a new slot opens up?
@Dragonpuff
I'm sorry, but I just hit my max of 10 slots. Would you like to be pinged when a new slot opens up?
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
Can I be added to the ping list for new breeds and when slots open up please?
Can I be added to the ping list for new breeds and when slots open up please?
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
@galaxiea
Of course! Added to the ping list. c:
@galaxiea
Of course! Added to the ping list. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu
AHHHH! The one day i have not been on much and you open shop! >.< I want to be on list when you open up spots again and for new breeds as well~
@Skyflu
AHHHH! The one day i have not been on much and you open shop! >.< I want to be on list when you open up spots again and for new breeds as well~
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 307 308