Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 493 494
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this, all of the elements are so perfect!! Amazing work as always!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this, all of the elements are so perfect!! Amazing work as always!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@miirshroom
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'd love to know when slots are open!
@miirshroom
Could you add me to the pinglist please? I'd love to know when slots are open!
USA | +3 FR TIME | ARKIN | IT/ITS | MALE | tumblr_inline_p3ylozTxWL1tc3swm_540.png

Such corruption leaked into my sea!
In my confusion, she broke through the fence.
O; she was patient and sat on my line!
A turning of tide... Was she the prey or the hunter?

SALES TAB | WISHLIST
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
necrobutton.png
@miirshroom Yay, thank you! Also, wow, milkweeds have been redone since I first got those. heheh.

Are you still taking upgrade orders for old pots?
@miirshroom Yay, thank you! Also, wow, milkweeds have been redone since I first got those. heheh.

Are you still taking upgrade orders for old pots?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@miirshroom Just changed my username from TehuMertt to Natron and would be eternally grateful if you could update your pinglist with that so I don't miss out once you open slots again. Thank you ♥
@miirshroom Just changed my username from TehuMertt to Natron and would be eternally grateful if you could update your pinglist with that so I don't miss out once you open slots again. Thank you ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center]@beckyh2112 Yeah, I'm going to try and keep upgrade orders permanently open. I should probably telegraph that a little clearer on the front page. @Enkue [i]Bright jewel tone glade // Creatures weave between plantings // But dare not nibble[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QJvqhI5.png[/img] @final [i]Blasted pale landscape // Sharp foreboding edges stand // Rubble lies scattered[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CSzSHmb.png[/img] @Asterodea [i]A jade green plateau // Wind whistles through the columns // Leaves whorl and float[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/44nNs0M.png[/img] @Nemalu [i]Elegant towers // Rising over deep blue waves // Silver leaves shake loose[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3NWKpmG.png[/img] [emoji=blue mushroom size=1][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][/center]
@beckyh2112 Yeah, I'm going to try and keep upgrade orders permanently open. I should probably telegraph that a little clearer on the front page.

@Enkue
Bright jewel tone glade //
Creatures weave between plantings //
But dare not nibble

QJvqhI5.png

@final
Blasted pale landscape //
Sharp foreboding edges stand //
Rubble lies scattered

CSzSHmb.png

@Asterodea
A jade green plateau //
Wind whistles through the columns //
Leaves whorl and float

44nNs0M.png

@Nemalu
Elegant towers //
Rising over deep blue waves //
Silver leaves shake loose

3NWKpmG.png

qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
wow stunning. so wish I could snag a slot.
wow stunning. so wish I could snag a slot.
ujsLf0j.gif
aaa i love it so much!! thank you <33
aaa i love it so much!! thank you <33
JSabfZF.gif
aa thank you!!
aa thank you!!
UoweiPn.png
It's absolutely lovely, thank you so much ^-^ (I especially love the mouse looking over from its own 'island!')
It's absolutely lovely, thank you so much ^-^ (I especially love the mouse looking over from its own 'island!')
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love the obelisks and the cute little stones on top of the columns! ;w; Thank you so much!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love the obelisks and the cute little stones on top of the columns! ;w; Thank you so much!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 493 494