Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 493 494
@mirshroom I'd like to order please <3 It's been a while. [b]Image width:[/b] 250px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Roses, strangler vines, gemstones, and at least one windblown tree--what varieties/colors are up whatever you think would work best if that's all right! [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I'd like to put this at the top of my clan profile, so I'm hoping for it to fit my clan theme, which is a Wind clan overgrown with nature--so I'd love for the bonsai to be quite green and overflowing with plants. The clan is very old and very rich, with the main feature being an opalized palace crumbling under plant life. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] No specific dragon as I'd like it to represent my whole clan, but Tarach is a fairly good indication of the aesthetic! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468/46758_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mirshroom I'd like to order please <3 It's been a while.

Image width: 250px
Specific Item requests: Roses, strangler vines, gemstones, and at least one windblown tree--what varieties/colors are up whatever you think would work best if that's all right!
Theme Directions: I'd like to put this at the top of my clan profile, so I'm hoping for it to fit my clan theme, which is a Wind clan overgrown with nature--so I'd love for the bonsai to be quite green and overflowing with plants. The clan is very old and very rich, with the main feature being an opalized palace crumbling under plant life.
Dragon Image: No specific dragon as I'd like it to represent my whole clan, but Tarach is a fairly good indication of the aesthetic!

46758_350.png
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@miirshroom - been a little bit since i've ordered- you've always got neat new stuff to get!

Image width: signature/500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Black - B6, A3, B7
Substrate: Black pumice
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Potash Peach - Spring, Upright - N/A), (Miniature Potash Peach x2 - Spring - N/A), (Crimson Frost Birch x2 - Autumn - N/A), (Palmate Maple - Spring - N/A), (Specialty Rose Bush - white leaves, yellow roses - N/A), (Specialty Rose Bush - white leaves, black roses - N/A)
Plants: Shade Grass x5, White Snapdragon x2, Narcissus Daffodil x1
Creatures: Greyback Sparrow x1, Black Orpington + 2 chicks, Cottontail Rabbit x1, Marsh Rabbit x1
Decorations: Earth Hybrid Fragment x2, Light Hybrid Fragment x2, Brown balanced stones x1, Igneous flow cooled volcano x1, Set of 5 etched warbeast tusks x1, large bird skull x1, 3 small bird skulls x1, scattered legbones x1, white horn coral x1, 4 platinum metal pieces x1
Placement Directions: Nothin to say but thanks!
@miirshroom - been a little bit since i've ordered- you've always got neat new stuff to get!

Image width: signature/500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Black - B6, A3, B7
Substrate: Black pumice
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Potash Peach - Spring, Upright - N/A), (Miniature Potash Peach x2 - Spring - N/A), (Crimson Frost Birch x2 - Autumn - N/A), (Palmate Maple - Spring - N/A), (Specialty Rose Bush - white leaves, yellow roses - N/A), (Specialty Rose Bush - white leaves, black roses - N/A)
Plants: Shade Grass x5, White Snapdragon x2, Narcissus Daffodil x1
Creatures: Greyback Sparrow x1, Black Orpington + 2 chicks, Cottontail Rabbit x1, Marsh Rabbit x1
Decorations: Earth Hybrid Fragment x2, Light Hybrid Fragment x2, Brown balanced stones x1, Igneous flow cooled volcano x1, Set of 5 etched warbeast tusks x1, large bird skull x1, 3 small bird skulls x1, scattered legbones x1, white horn coral x1, 4 platinum metal pieces x1
Placement Directions: Nothin to say but thanks!
V0awagL.png
[center]@kjolvor @DeadBattery @Thoren @Fletcher @rubeofkubic Orders received and added to queue! @Convexity Orders look good if you'd like to send payment! (300gems is correct for the updated price list!) @Princesco [i]Gateway between life and death // Leaves above and bones beneath[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fde1/f/2018/148/c/4/1572_300px_princesco_by_miirshroom-dccu9ek.png[/img] @dr090909 [i]A chill in the air // Petals plucked from red roses // The Seeker caws twice[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8217/f/2018/148/9/f/1573_250px_dr090909_by_miirshroom-dccu9f3.png[/img] [i]Scattered drops of red // Beneath the cloudy blue sky // Feathers on the breeze[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4e9e/f/2018/148/5/4/1574_250px_dr090909_by_miirshroom-dccu9f9.png[/img] @snowy [i]Fairy light crystals // Frost blossoms on the branches // In forms soft and sharp[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b2ff/f/2018/150/a/e/1575_150px_snowy_by_miirshroom-dcd0xhn.png[/img] @Dragondreamer [i]Clover on a hill // While above a small sparrow // Sits atop a tree[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e621/f/2018/150/b/7/1576_150px_dragondreamer_by_miirshroom-dcd0xi0.png[/img] [size=2]boop[/size][/center]
@kjolvor @DeadBattery @Thoren @Fletcher @rubeofkubic Orders received and added to queue!

@Convexity Orders look good if you'd like to send payment! (300gems is correct for the updated price list!)

@Princesco
Gateway between life and death //
Leaves above and bones beneath

1572_300px_princesco_by_miirshroom-dccu9ek.png

@dr090909
A chill in the air //
Petals plucked from red roses //
The Seeker caws twice

1573_250px_dr090909_by_miirshroom-dccu9f3.png

Scattered drops of red //
Beneath the cloudy blue sky //
Feathers on the breeze

1574_250px_dr090909_by_miirshroom-dccu9f9.png

@snowy
Fairy light crystals //
Frost blossoms on the branches //
In forms soft and sharp

1575_150px_snowy_by_miirshroom-dcd0xhn.png

@Dragondreamer
Clover on a hill //
While above a small sparrow //
Sits atop a tree

1576_150px_dragondreamer_by_miirshroom-dcd0xi0.png

boop
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@mirshroom

hey no worries! do you prefer CR or PMs?
@mirshroom

hey no worries! do you prefer CR or PMs?
FY9uLcA.png
@miirshroom

Oh? Sorry, but This isn't mine..?

+edit :

Ahh I'm really sorry, now I see what it is. This is the custom one I ordered before, right?? It's really stunning!! Thank you 88v88!!!!!!!
@miirshroom

Oh? Sorry, but This isn't mine..?

+edit :

Ahh I'm really sorry, now I see what it is. This is the custom one I ordered before, right?? It's really stunning!! Thank you 88v88!!!!!!!
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
Aaaaah mine looks beautiful thank you so much!! <3
Aaaaah mine looks beautiful thank you so much!! <3
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@miirshroom
hey there, i sent payment about a week ago but my order hasn't been confirmed or added to the list, so i just wanted to check it actually went through okay. ; w;
@miirshroom
hey there, i sent payment about a week ago but my order hasn't been confirmed or added to the list, so i just wanted to check it actually went through okay. ; w;
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
@dr090909 The two in a row there are both the Artist's Choice orders that you made at the same time as the Custom one (which I should be getting to soon!)

@Electric ah, yes, I did get your payment! Sorry, It looks like I skipped a couple names when I was updating the list!

@Rav3nw1nged @Convexity payments received and added to queue!
@dr090909 The two in a row there are both the Artist's Choice orders that you made at the same time as the Custom one (which I should be getting to soon!)

@Electric ah, yes, I did get your payment! Sorry, It looks like I skipped a couple names when I was updating the list!

@Rav3nw1nged @Convexity payments received and added to queue!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
It's amazing to see how this shop has changed over the years. I'm going to have to order another at some point with updated items.

But my question, do you possibly have an archive of old planters? I accidentally deleted my clan information in which my custom was saved, and I was trying to find it but I can't find it anywhere, so I thought I'd ask you.
@miirshroom
It's amazing to see how this shop has changed over the years. I'm going to have to order another at some point with updated items.

But my question, do you possibly have an archive of old planters? I accidentally deleted my clan information in which my custom was saved, and I was trying to find it but I can't find it anywhere, so I thought I'd ask you.
U58SZuw.png
Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Silver - B5
Substrate: Black Pumice
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Palmate Maple - Autumn - N/A)x1 and (Cherry Blossom - Blue Cascade, N/A)x1
Plants: Blue Chickweed x3
Creatures: Budgie (green and yellow type preferred)x1 and corn snake x1
Decorations: Large water fragment x1
Placement Directions: Maple in tallest, back-most pot with budgie on lower branches and cascade cherry blossom in small bottom pot with corn snake around base. Water fragment on leftmost side, chickweed around it in widest and shallowest pot.

I hope I did this right, can I get a preview before my art is finalised? Also, I don't know how much of each item I now need, so if you could list them I'd mighty appreciate it! Thank you for your time, @mirrshroom!
Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Silver - B5
Substrate: Black Pumice
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Palmate Maple - Autumn - N/A)x1 and (Cherry Blossom - Blue Cascade, N/A)x1
Plants: Blue Chickweed x3
Creatures: Budgie (green and yellow type preferred)x1 and corn snake x1
Decorations: Large water fragment x1
Placement Directions: Maple in tallest, back-most pot with budgie on lower branches and cascade cherry blossom in small bottom pot with corn snake around base. Water fragment on leftmost side, chickweed around it in widest and shallowest pot.

I hope I did this right, can I get a preview before my art is finalised? Also, I don't know how much of each item I now need, so if you could list them I'd mighty appreciate it! Thank you for your time, @mirrshroom!
1 2 ... 396 397 398 399 400 ... 493 494