Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 493 494
@miirshroom just letting you know im witchcrafted
changed name and payment is complete ;v;
@miirshroom just letting you know im witchcrafted
changed name and payment is complete ;v;
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@Miishroom I can think up of a new one or did you want to use one of the ones you've already made, either is fine with me I'd be happy to see what you come up with :D
@Miishroom I can think up of a new one or did you want to use one of the ones you've already made, either is fine with me I'd be happy to see what you come up with :D
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@Xaishi there sure is a pinglist and I can put you on it. I may put out another hiring/audition thread for this summer, first I'll probably take stock of how the current affiliates have been doing, to see if there's enough demand to keep 4 shops busy.

@Cyrya Currently I'm not sure what guidelines would make sense, as I haven't tested the squirrels out much. Probably they'll work on anything I relatively wide near the top. Even if the climbing squirrel won't fit in a certain tree I could probably have one of the other two to sit in the branches. In general it would be easier to make something work in planters larger than the 100px since I'd have more options for horizontal placement in the tree.

@Ambitious payments received, thanks!

@bulletbras whoops, I was responding to a bunch of other people who commented on the update items and added you on at the end by mistake. Glad you like your two bonsai and sorry for the confusion! (No pressure to jump into a new order!)
@Xaishi there sure is a pinglist and I can put you on it. I may put out another hiring/audition thread for this summer, first I'll probably take stock of how the current affiliates have been doing, to see if there's enough demand to keep 4 shops busy.

@Cyrya Currently I'm not sure what guidelines would make sense, as I haven't tested the squirrels out much. Probably they'll work on anything I relatively wide near the top. Even if the climbing squirrel won't fit in a certain tree I could probably have one of the other two to sit in the branches. In general it would be easier to make something work in planters larger than the 100px since I'd have more options for horizontal placement in the tree.

@Ambitious payments received, thanks!

@bulletbras whoops, I was responding to a bunch of other people who commented on the update items and added you on at the end by mistake. Glad you like your two bonsai and sorry for the confusion! (No pressure to jump into a new order!)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@Miirshroom - Sounds awesome! I'd love to have my name added then. :D
@Miirshroom - Sounds awesome! I'd love to have my name added then. :D

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
@miirshroom Every time you update, I have to order another. :3 It just takes me a while to decide what I want, haha.

Bonsai (season): shimpaku juniper (small); tortoiseshell bamboo (summer), windblown
Planter Type (&Configuration):
  • Type 2, Configuration 14
  • Type 1, 200 px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours:
  • Type 2: painted
  • Type 1: olive green
Plants:
  • Clover
  • Dayglo Thresh
  • Hallowed Ivy
  • Milkweed
Creatures: N/A
Decorations:
  • Bamboo Cluster
  • Banded Ironstone
  • Prehnite
  • Spiral Pinwheels
  • Orange Pinwheels
Placement Directions: I would like my planter configuration to be 300 px wide, with the Type 2 planter on the left. I'd like to replace the front pot (the long wide one) with the Type 1 planter, and have it stretching away to the right. I'd like the small shimpaku juniper in the far left pot, the small squat one; basic substrate in that pot. In the second pot, the large squat one, I'd like clover in front and dayglo thresh in back. In the Type 1 planter, starting from the left, I'd like hallowed ivy (in front of the Type 2 pots), bamboo stalks, milkweed, and the tortoiseshell bamboo. I'd like the tortoiseshell just slightly right of the center of the Type 1 planter, nestled in the bamboo stalks. I'd like the milkweed interspersed with the bamboo. I'd like to get one set of spiral and one set of orange pinwheels, to be placed wherever they look best. And another scattering of clover where it looks best? Finally, I'd like to get banded ironstone and prehnite where it looks best.

Payment:
  • 5k for 200 px planter + 5k for Configuration 14 (or is it 7k, rather than 10, with the total planter size being 300 px?)
  • x10 Painted Pot
  • x15 Fuiran Hide
  • x15 Redwood Kindling
  • x15 Bamboo Shoot, x1 Wind-element familiar
  • x20 Clover (unless you think two clumps of clover is too much?)
  • x10 Dayglo Thresh
  • x10 Hallowed Ivy
  • x10 Milkweed (how many milkweed does this buy?)
  • x5 Bamboo Cluster, 5k
  • x10 Banded Ironsteon
  • x10 Prehnite
  • x1 Maroon Leg Wraps
  • x5 Mangled Textile, x5 Analogous Pigment Blend, x5 Amphibious Wing
@miirshroom Every time you update, I have to order another. :3 It just takes me a while to decide what I want, haha.

Bonsai (season): shimpaku juniper (small); tortoiseshell bamboo (summer), windblown
  • Type 2, Configuration 14
  • Type 1, 200 px
  • Type 2: painted
  • Type 1: olive green
Plants:
  • Clover
  • Dayglo Thresh
  • Hallowed Ivy
  • Milkweed
Creatures: N/A
Decorations:
  • Bamboo Cluster
  • Banded Ironstone
  • Prehnite
  • Spiral Pinwheels
  • Orange Pinwheels
Placement Directions: I would like my planter configuration to be 300 px wide, with the Type 2 planter on the left. I'd like to replace the front pot (the long wide one) with the Type 1 planter, and have it stretching away to the right. I'd like the small shimpaku juniper in the far left pot, the small squat one; basic substrate in that pot. In the second pot, the large squat one, I'd like clover in front and dayglo thresh in back. In the Type 1 planter, starting from the left, I'd like hallowed ivy (in front of the Type 2 pots), bamboo stalks, milkweed, and the tortoiseshell bamboo. I'd like the tortoiseshell just slightly right of the center of the Type 1 planter, nestled in the bamboo stalks. I'd like the milkweed interspersed with the bamboo. I'd like to get one set of spiral and one set of orange pinwheels, to be placed wherever they look best. And another scattering of clover where it looks best? Finally, I'd like to get banded ironstone and prehnite where it looks best.

Payment:
  • 5k for 200 px planter + 5k for Configuration 14 (or is it 7k, rather than 10, with the total planter size being 300 px?)
  • x10 Painted Pot
  • x15 Fuiran Hide
  • x15 Redwood Kindling
  • x15 Bamboo Shoot, x1 Wind-element familiar
  • x20 Clover (unless you think two clumps of clover is too much?)
  • x10 Dayglo Thresh
  • x10 Hallowed Ivy
  • x10 Milkweed (how many milkweed does this buy?)
  • x5 Bamboo Cluster, 5k
  • x10 Banded Ironsteon
  • x10 Prehnite
  • x1 Maroon Leg Wraps
  • x5 Mangled Textile, x5 Analogous Pigment Blend, x5 Amphibious Wing

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Bonsai (season): Trident Maple (Summer)
Bonsai (season): White Pine (Shadow)
Bonsai (season): Coast Redwood (Light)
Bonsai (season): Crimson Frost Birch (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic ceramic? (the long low one)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter basic substrate
Plants: Stellaria Media, Clover, Lucky Star, Highland Dryleaf, Subterranean Clover, Bluetipped Thresh
Creatures: Satin Mouse, Roan Mouse, Sun Flecked Fieldmouse, Duskrat, Grey Squirrel, Red Squirrel, White Squirrel, Black Squirrel, Petalwing Matriarch, Vibrant Flutterer
Decorations: Grey Stone Pile, Brown Stone Pile
Placement Directions: Only directions I have is to have all 3 squirrel poses and one on any of the trees, also would love to have of all of the mice poses too : 3 also I would like clover to be beneath the maple, lucky star below white pine, highland dryleaf beneath redwood and subterranean clover beneath frost birch. Everything else you can choose yourself : 3

Cost:

Tell me how big the planter should be, debending on that treasure amount.
10x Depleted Sacridite
15x Maple Seed
10x Pine Logs
10x Redwood Log
15xBirch Twigs
10xStellaria Media
10xClover
10xLucky Star
10xHighland Dryleaf
10xSubterranean Clover
10xBluetipped Thresh
10xSatin Mouse
10xRoan Mouse
10xSun Flecked Fieldmouse
10xDuskrat
10xGrey Squirrel
10xRed Squirrel
10xWhite Squirrel
10xBlack Squirrel
15xPetalwing Matriarch
15xVibrant Flutterer
10x Smooth Pebbles
10x Round Pebbles

Edit: forgot to ping xD @miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Trident Maple (Summer)
Bonsai (season): White Pine (Shadow)
Bonsai (season): Coast Redwood (Light)
Bonsai (season): Crimson Frost Birch (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic ceramic? (the long low one)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter basic substrate
Plants: Stellaria Media, Clover, Lucky Star, Highland Dryleaf, Subterranean Clover, Bluetipped Thresh
Creatures: Satin Mouse, Roan Mouse, Sun Flecked Fieldmouse, Duskrat, Grey Squirrel, Red Squirrel, White Squirrel, Black Squirrel, Petalwing Matriarch, Vibrant Flutterer
Decorations: Grey Stone Pile, Brown Stone Pile
Placement Directions: Only directions I have is to have all 3 squirrel poses and one on any of the trees, also would love to have of all of the mice poses too : 3 also I would like clover to be beneath the maple, lucky star below white pine, highland dryleaf beneath redwood and subterranean clover beneath frost birch. Everything else you can choose yourself : 3

Cost:

Tell me how big the planter should be, debending on that treasure amount.
10x Depleted Sacridite
15x Maple Seed
10x Pine Logs
10x Redwood Log
15xBirch Twigs
10xStellaria Media
10xClover
10xLucky Star
10xHighland Dryleaf
10xSubterranean Clover
10xBluetipped Thresh
10xSatin Mouse
10xRoan Mouse
10xSun Flecked Fieldmouse
10xDuskrat
10xGrey Squirrel
10xRed Squirrel
10xWhite Squirrel
10xBlack Squirrel
15xPetalwing Matriarch
15xVibrant Flutterer
10x Smooth Pebbles
10x Round Pebbles

Edit: forgot to ping xD @miirshroom
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@miirshroom I've finally got everything I needed and I'm excited to get my first bonsai!

Bonsai (season):
  • Tortoiseshell Bamboo (summer) x2
  • Type 2 (Config. 7)
  • Grey & Green Pots
Plants:
  • Wildwoods Green Moss, Clover x2, Hallowed ivy, Dustbowl ivy, Madame Snapdragon
Creatures:
  • White-Cabbage Butterfly (both flying)
  • Micromoth (flying)
Decorations:
  • Wind Fragment (1 large), Wind Runestone, Single tower balanced stones, Foo's Eye, Orange Pinwheels, Bamboo Cluster
Placement Directions:
For the pots I'd like the outer ones to be grey and the middle one to be green. I'd like one Tort. Bamboo in the leftmost pot and the other in the middle pot toward the left. Snapdragon & stone tower in rightmost pot, unless the stones would fit better somewhere else. The clover I'd like to have underneath the bamboo and in the middle pot, with flowers if possible. The Wind runestone should be in the middle pot, but right up against the right pot & with the hallowed ivy underneath it, like it was set down in the middle of it? The fragment I'd like to be in front of all the pots and in between the left and middle. I'd prefer the pinwheels in the middle of the middle pot and the bamboo to be near the bamboo bonsai. They can also just go wherever you think looks best. Also I'd like both butterflies flying in between the bamboo and snapdragon.
Everything else can go wherever, and if anything doesn't really fit where I'd like you definitely can rearrange a bit!

Payment:
  • 30x Bamboo Shoot
  • 5k + 2x Green Sludge + 5x Rick Nickel Ore + 10x Parched Pot
  • 10x Green Algae + 20x Clover + 10x Hallowed Ivy
  • 10x Dustbowl Ivy + 10x Madame Snapdragon
  • 10x White-Cabbage Butterfly + 2x Micromoth
  • 1x Shale Hybrid Fragment + 1x Wind Runestone
  • 10x Foo's Eye
  • 5k + 10x Skipping Stone
  • 5x Moth-eaten Rug + 5x Pigment Blend + 5x Translucent Fins
  • 5k + 5x Bamboo Cluster
Overall: 15k treasure + items
@miirshroom I've finally got everything I needed and I'm excited to get my first bonsai!

Bonsai (season):
  • Tortoiseshell Bamboo (summer) x2
  • Type 2 (Config. 7)
  • Grey & Green Pots
Plants:
  • Wildwoods Green Moss, Clover x2, Hallowed ivy, Dustbowl ivy, Madame Snapdragon
Creatures:
  • White-Cabbage Butterfly (both flying)
  • Micromoth (flying)
Decorations:
  • Wind Fragment (1 large), Wind Runestone, Single tower balanced stones, Foo's Eye, Orange Pinwheels, Bamboo Cluster
Placement Directions:
For the pots I'd like the outer ones to be grey and the middle one to be green. I'd like one Tort. Bamboo in the leftmost pot and the other in the middle pot toward the left. Snapdragon & stone tower in rightmost pot, unless the stones would fit better somewhere else. The clover I'd like to have underneath the bamboo and in the middle pot, with flowers if possible. The Wind runestone should be in the middle pot, but right up against the right pot & with the hallowed ivy underneath it, like it was set down in the middle of it? The fragment I'd like to be in front of all the pots and in between the left and middle. I'd prefer the pinwheels in the middle of the middle pot and the bamboo to be near the bamboo bonsai. They can also just go wherever you think looks best. Also I'd like both butterflies flying in between the bamboo and snapdragon.
Everything else can go wherever, and if anything doesn't really fit where I'd like you definitely can rearrange a bit!

Payment:
  • 30x Bamboo Shoot
  • 5k + 2x Green Sludge + 5x Rick Nickel Ore + 10x Parched Pot
  • 10x Green Algae + 20x Clover + 10x Hallowed Ivy
  • 10x Dustbowl Ivy + 10x Madame Snapdragon
  • 10x White-Cabbage Butterfly + 2x Micromoth
  • 1x Shale Hybrid Fragment + 1x Wind Runestone
  • 10x Foo's Eye
  • 5k + 10x Skipping Stone
  • 5x Moth-eaten Rug + 5x Pigment Blend + 5x Translucent Fins
  • 5k + 5x Bamboo Cluster
Overall: 15k treasure + items
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@miirshroom Alright, time for ALL THE CLOVER for my pollinator pair bonsai. #1 for Nemuzhe [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31547553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315476/31547553_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Windblown Sour Green Apple (Spring) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 300px [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Jade planter, basic substrate [b]Plants:[/b] 4x Clover, Golden Milkweed, Daffodil, Maiden's Blush [b]Creatures:[/b] Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, Honeybee, Petalwing Matriarch, Wasteland Pauper [b]Decorations:[/b] None [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Whatever looks best! One or two of the clover clumps having flowers would be excellent. Meant to be a set with Jaelaraa, so similar but different from hers. #2 for Jaelaraa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31609850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316099/31609850_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Windblown Honeycrisp Apple (Spring) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 300px [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Jade planter, basic substrate [b]Plants:[/b] 4x Clover, Cliffside Milkweed, Madame Snapdragon, Maiden's Blush [b]Creatures:[/b] White-Eared Hummingbird, White Lace Honeybee, Vibrant Flutterer, White Cabbage Butterfly [b]Decorations:[/b] None [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Whatever looks best! One or two of the clover clumps having flowers would be excellent. Meant to be a set with Nemuzhe, so similar but different from his. [b]Total payment[/b] [LIST] [*]14kt [*]2x aer phantom [*]4x jade [*]20x maiden's blush [*]80x clover [*]10x sour green apple [*]10x honeycrisp apple [*]10x golden milkweed [*]10x cliffside milkweed [*]5x daffodil [*]10x madame snapdragon [*]10x ruby-throated hummingbird [*]10x white-eared hummingbird [*]10x honeybee [*]10x white lace honeybee [*]15x petalwing matriarch [*]15x vibrant flutterer [*]10x wasteland pauper [*]10x white cabbage butterfly [/LIST]
@miirshroom Alright, time for ALL THE CLOVER for my pollinator pair bonsai.

#1 for Nemuzhe

31547553_350.png

Bonsai (season): Windblown Sour Green Apple (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 300px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Jade planter, basic substrate
Plants: 4x Clover, Golden Milkweed, Daffodil, Maiden's Blush
Creatures: Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, Honeybee, Petalwing Matriarch, Wasteland Pauper
Decorations: None
Placement Directions: Whatever looks best! One or two of the clover clumps having flowers would be excellent. Meant to be a set with Jaelaraa, so similar but different from hers.

#2 for Jaelaraa

31609850_350.png

Bonsai (season): Windblown Honeycrisp Apple (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 300px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Jade planter, basic substrate
Plants: 4x Clover, Cliffside Milkweed, Madame Snapdragon, Maiden's Blush
Creatures: White-Eared Hummingbird, White Lace Honeybee, Vibrant Flutterer, White Cabbage Butterfly
Decorations: None
Placement Directions: Whatever looks best! One or two of the clover clumps having flowers would be excellent. Meant to be a set with Nemuzhe, so similar but different from his.

Total payment
  • 14kt
  • 2x aer phantom
  • 4x jade
  • 20x maiden's blush
  • 80x clover
  • 10x sour green apple
  • 10x honeycrisp apple
  • 10x golden milkweed
  • 10x cliffside milkweed
  • 5x daffodil
  • 10x madame snapdragon
  • 10x ruby-throated hummingbird
  • 10x white-eared hummingbird
  • 10x honeybee
  • 10x white lace honeybee
  • 15x petalwing matriarch
  • 15x vibrant flutterer
  • 10x wasteland pauper
  • 10x white cabbage butterfly
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@miirshroom I'm definitely hooked on ordering bonsai. ;A;

Order 1:
Bonsai (season): Shimmering Pinecones
Planter Type (&Configuration): Single, 200px, configuration 13
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey Pots
Plants:
Shimmering Pinecone
Subterranean Clover x 2 (with flower, please)
Glow Mushroom
Creatures:
Decorations:
Smoky Quartz
Placement Directions:
Pinecone to be on the rear-most pot. Mushrooms and clover somewhere under the tree.

5kt (planter)
10 x parched clay pot
10 x pine logs
10 x glow mushroom
20 x subterranean clover
10 x smoky quartz

Order 2:
Bonsai (season): Winter
Planter Type (&Configuration): Single, 200px, configuration 11
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Tan Pots
Plants:
Paper Birch (Starwood Day)
Weather Effects: Snow (200px)
Creatures:
Crow
Decorations:
Balanced Stones (Single Tower)
Large bird skull

Placement Directions:
The crow sits at the base of the tree, staring intently at the pile of balanced stones. There is a single skull sitting on the top of the pile of balanced stones.

5kt (planter)
5kt (stone pile)
1 x shatterbone vulture
10 x parched clay pot
10 x birch logs
10 x crow
10 x skipping stone
10 x sparrow skull

@miirshroom I'm definitely hooked on ordering bonsai. ;A;

Order 1:
Bonsai (season): Shimmering Pinecones
Planter Type (&Configuration): Single, 200px, configuration 13
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey Pots
Plants:
Shimmering Pinecone
Subterranean Clover x 2 (with flower, please)
Glow Mushroom
Creatures:
Decorations:
Smoky Quartz
Placement Directions:
Pinecone to be on the rear-most pot. Mushrooms and clover somewhere under the tree.

5kt (planter)
10 x parched clay pot
10 x pine logs
10 x glow mushroom
20 x subterranean clover
10 x smoky quartz

Order 2:
Bonsai (season): Winter
Planter Type (&Configuration): Single, 200px, configuration 11
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Tan Pots
Plants:
Paper Birch (Starwood Day)
Weather Effects: Snow (200px)
Creatures:
Crow
Decorations:
Balanced Stones (Single Tower)
Large bird skull

Placement Directions:
The crow sits at the base of the tree, staring intently at the pile of balanced stones. There is a single skull sitting on the top of the pile of balanced stones.

5kt (planter)
5kt (stone pile)
1 x shatterbone vulture
10 x parched clay pot
10 x birch logs
10 x crow
10 x skipping stone
10 x sparrow skull

yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
@Miirshroom no worries! I'm happy to make another order as I've been meaning to get some done for my dragons haha. [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] crimson king (autumn) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 150 pixel; configuration 4 [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] green pots [b]Plants:[/b] clover cover, mire pod, and mushrooms [b]Creatures:[/b] brown bat (hanging if possible) and moths (2) [b]Decorations:[/b] 2 small tusks, 1 large tusk, 1 quartz cluster [b]Placement:[/b] I would like the maple bonsai on the right side with the bat hanging from the right side of the tree and the tusks around the base of the tree. I would like the mushrooms in the middle with the quartz cluster, and the mire pod on the right with the moths over it and the clover to cover all three pots. (if you would like to add a windblown effect or anything else you might want to try out please feel free and let me know if there's anything else I should send you c: ) [quote] Needed Items [columns][list] [*]5k treasure [*]2x green sludge [*]5x rich nickle ore [*]15x red maple leaf [*]1x Ringlet Amphithere (windblown) [*]30x highland dryleaf [/list] [nextcol][list] [*]10x diseased fungus [*]10x green pod bloom [*]3x catocala moth [*]10x brown bat [*]10x ivory tusk [*]10 smoky quartz [/list] [/columns] [/quote] This order would be for [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43847&tab=dragon&did=13725451]this dragon[/url][/b] if it helps to include her pic/bio information.
@Miirshroom no worries! I'm happy to make another order as I've been meaning to get some done for my dragons haha.

Bonsai (season): crimson king (autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150 pixel; configuration 4
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: green pots
Plants: clover cover, mire pod, and mushrooms
Creatures: brown bat (hanging if possible) and moths (2)
Decorations: 2 small tusks, 1 large tusk, 1 quartz cluster
Placement: I would like the maple bonsai on the right side with the bat hanging from the right side of the tree and the tusks around the base of the tree. I would like the mushrooms in the middle with the quartz cluster, and the mire pod on the right with the moths over it and the clover to cover all three pots. (if you would like to add a windblown effect or anything else you might want to try out please feel free and let me know if there's anything else I should send you c: )
Quote:
Needed Items
  • 5k treasure
  • 2x green sludge
  • 5x rich nickle ore
  • 15x red maple leaf
  • 1x Ringlet Amphithere (windblown)
  • 30x highland dryleaf
  • 10x diseased fungus
  • 10x green pod bloom
  • 3x catocala moth
  • 10x brown bat
  • 10x ivory tusk
  • 10 smoky quartz

This order would be for this dragon if it helps to include her pic/bio information.
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 493 494