Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 493 494
@miirshroom Could I get a ping if you get permission to add special effects to affiliate bonsai? Until then, I'm going to order a new [u]Special Effect Type: Lightning Arcs[/u] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] [LIST] [*]Planter Type 1, 300 px [*]Pots Type 13 [*]Pots Type 15 [*](400 px wide total) [/LIST] [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] [LIST] [*]Planter Type 1: Tan [*]Pots Type 13 and 15: Tan and Painted [*]Substrate: Brown Clay (Type 1 only) [/LIST] [b]Plants:[/b] Barrel Cacti x2 [b]Creatures:[/b] Snake x1 [b]Decorations:[/b] [LIST] [*]Copper Spires [*]Lightning Runestone [*]Gem Piles [*]Birdskulls [/LIST] [u]Effect Details[/u] [b]Number of lightning arcs:[/b] 2 [b]Estimated Sprocket Cost:[/b] x30 [b]Requested Terminal point:[/b] Large Copper Spire [b]Requested Arc End point:[/b] Lightning Runestone [b]Other Placement Directions:[/b] I made a mock-up, because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to articulate myself well enough. /sweatdrop [img]http://i.imgur.com/9jBi2O8.png[/img] [LIST] [*]I would like the long, low pot of Configuration 15 replaced with the Type 1 planter [*]I'd like the painted pots to be the far-left pot in both configurations [*]The squiggly black line is my desired lightning arc path - should I have another between the two spires on the right of the planter? [*]The cyan numbers are where I want the small birdskulls - the placement of the third is artist's choice. [*]I judged the gem piles to be recolors of the pebble piles, so I put my Lightning Runestone on top of the blue-green one; is that okay? [*]I'm not certain I want my black-and-red gem pile to be so close to the blue-green one; could it be scattered rather than a pile of gems? [/LIST] [u]Payment:[/u] Please check this for me! D: [LIST] [*]16k treasure for 400-px image, substrate color, and Lightning Runestone [*]x10 Small Chunk of Granite for Planter 1 color [*]x10 Intact Clay Pot for tan pots [*]x10 Painted Clay Pot for painted pots [*]x10 Clay for substrate [*]x20 Ashfall Prickler for barrel cacti [*]x10 Dust Slither for snake [*]x10 Apatite for blue-green gem pile [*]x10 Amber for red-black gem pile [*]x10 Sparrow Skull for three small birdskulls [*]x2 copper jewelry for copper spires [/LIST]
@miirshroom Could I get a ping if you get permission to add special effects to affiliate bonsai? Until then, I'm going to order a new Special Effect Type: Lightning Arcs
Bonsai (season): N/A
Planter Type (&Configuration):
  • Planter Type 1, 300 px
  • Pots Type 13
  • Pots Type 15
  • (400 px wide total)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours:
  • Planter Type 1: Tan
  • Pots Type 13 and 15: Tan and Painted
  • Substrate: Brown Clay (Type 1 only)
Plants: Barrel Cacti x2
Creatures: Snake x1
Decorations:
  • Copper Spires
  • Lightning Runestone
  • Gem Piles
  • Birdskulls

Effect Details
Number of lightning arcs: 2
Estimated Sprocket Cost: x30
Requested Terminal point: Large Copper Spire
Requested Arc End point: Lightning Runestone
Other Placement Directions: I made a mock-up, because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to articulate myself well enough. /sweatdrop
9jBi2O8.png
  • I would like the long, low pot of Configuration 15 replaced with the Type 1 planter
  • I'd like the painted pots to be the far-left pot in both configurations
  • The squiggly black line is my desired lightning arc path - should I have another between the two spires on the right of the planter?
  • The cyan numbers are where I want the small birdskulls - the placement of the third is artist's choice.
  • I judged the gem piles to be recolors of the pebble piles, so I put my Lightning Runestone on top of the blue-green one; is that okay?
  • I'm not certain I want my black-and-red gem pile to be so close to the blue-green one; could it be scattered rather than a pile of gems?

Payment: Please check this for me! D:
  • 16k treasure for 400-px image, substrate color, and Lightning Runestone
  • x10 Small Chunk of Granite for Planter 1 color
  • x10 Intact Clay Pot for tan pots
  • x10 Painted Clay Pot for painted pots
  • x10 Clay for substrate
  • x20 Ashfall Prickler for barrel cacti
  • x10 Dust Slither for snake
  • x10 Apatite for blue-green gem pile
  • x10 Amber for red-black gem pile
  • x10 Sparrow Skull for three small birdskulls
  • x2 copper jewelry for copper spires

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
I have checked with Tunesmith and Kuroida and I can add special effect edits to images that they've created! Exact updated text added to post: [quote][u]Overview[/u] [LIST] [*]I have confirmed with Kuroida and Tunesmith that [b]I can add effects to planters that they have created[/b]. I will only have access to the flat .png images, but that should be enough for the snow and falling leaves effects. Adding a Lightning effect is more difficult, though I can make an attempt. I cannot add any additional items to these planters except for the effect. [/LIST][/quote] @Cyrya Added to queue, and, as above, I can update one of Tunesmith's images :) @sgkat I have permission, and I'm confident that I can add either leaves or snow, but lightning may be a challenge. For your current order, I'd like to make a note that the pots you've used in the mockup are somewhat smaller than the actual size, so there may be greater overlap with the planter. Otherwise, I think it would look nice with lightning between the righthand spires and I'd count that short arc plus the short arc on the left hand side as a single arc (so your sprocket count remains 30, as you currently have it) @Seagold3733 I can do a transition effect like you describe where the effect is used on pots on one side of the image, and not on the other. I explained it poorly last night, so now I've made an update: [quote] [u]Overview[/u] [LIST] [*]Only [b]one type[/b] of special effect may be ordered for a single image of a size 200px or less. [*]Up to [b]two types[/b] of special effects may be ordered for a single image of a size 300px or greater, and [b]only[/b] if there's no overlap (i.e. one half snow and the other half lightning arcs). [/LIST][/quote] [quote][size=4][u][b]i) Snow Coating[/b][/u][/size] ... [LIST] [*]Snow covering typically should [b]affect the entire planter[/b]. The exception to this is if you wish to transition from half of the planter having snow to the other half not having any (only for 300px width or greater!), in which case payment is half of the below-listed sprocket cost, (rounded up). [/LIST][/quote] Just going to ping everyone on the Effects pinglist to let them know of the above update: [size=2]@Orru @jastoz @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Winged0 @Timeweaver @Kitiara @Kuroida @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @sgkat @Apothecaria @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @Abyssaurus @Electric @Renessa47 @Jazz @Lutielle @nijuku @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @quartzpuppy @RayFisch @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Beele @Hawkfeather @dergon @Angii @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @RogueHazel @Novetteus @tahwarts @panopticon @Seagold3733 @Exaltier @Houtori @Krystyna[/size]
I have checked with Tunesmith and Kuroida and I can add special effect edits to images that they've created! Exact updated text added to post:
Quote:
Overview
  • I have confirmed with Kuroida and Tunesmith that I can add effects to planters that they have created. I will only have access to the flat .png images, but that should be enough for the snow and falling leaves effects. Adding a Lightning effect is more difficult, though I can make an attempt. I cannot add any additional items to these planters except for the effect.

@Cyrya Added to queue, and, as above, I can update one of Tunesmith's images :)

@sgkat I have permission, and I'm confident that I can add either leaves or snow, but lightning may be a challenge. For your current order, I'd like to make a note that the pots you've used in the mockup are somewhat smaller than the actual size, so there may be greater overlap with the planter. Otherwise, I think it would look nice with lightning between the righthand spires and I'd count that short arc plus the short arc on the left hand side as a single arc (so your sprocket count remains 30, as you currently have it)

@Seagold3733 I can do a transition effect like you describe where the effect is used on pots on one side of the image, and not on the other. I explained it poorly last night, so now I've made an update:
Quote:
Overview
  • Only one type of special effect may be ordered for a single image of a size 200px or less.
  • Up to two types of special effects may be ordered for a single image of a size 300px or greater, and only if there's no overlap (i.e. one half snow and the other half lightning arcs).
Quote:
i) Snow Coating
  • Snow covering typically should affect the entire planter. The exception to this is if you wish to transition from half of the planter having snow to the other half not having any (only for 300px width or greater!), in which case payment is half of the below-listed sprocket cost, (rounded up).

Just going to ping everyone on the Effects pinglist to let them know of the above update:

@Orru @jastoz @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Winged0 @Timeweaver @Kitiara @Kuroida @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @sgkat @Apothecaria @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @Abyssaurus @Electric @Renessa47 @Jazz @Lutielle @nijuku @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @quartzpuppy @RayFisch @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Beele @Hawkfeather @dergon @Angii @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @RogueHazel @Novetteus @tahwarts @panopticon @Seagold3733 @Exaltier @Houtori @Krystyna
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Thank you for the clarification ^^ [quote][u]Special Effect Type: Windblown Blossoms[/u] [b]Number of bonsai for effect:[/b] 1 [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] 10x Sprockets [b]Placement Directions:[/b] For the Red Delicious Apple Tree (first configuration of pots)[/quote] [quote][u]Special Effect Type: Snow Covering[/u] [b]Pixel Width of Image:[/b] 150 px [b]Number of bonsai for snow covering:[/b] 1 [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] 20x Sprockets [b]Placement Directions:[/b] For the Paper Birch Tree (third configuration of pots)[/quote] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Red Delicious Apple Tree (Spring), Tortoiseshell Bamboo (Summer), Willow Oak (Autumn, Orange), Paper Birch (Starwood Night) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Signature size (in this order): 150 px configuration 15, 200 px configuration 7, 150 px configuration 13 [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Platinum, Crystal Quartz (with some recolors to match contents of pots if possible) or standard mulch is fine too :) [b]Plants:[/b] (I've separated this into 3 sections for each configuration of pots) [b]#1:[/b] x4 Jungle Grass [b]#2:[/b] x1 Dustbowl Ivy, x2 Desert Scrub, x1 Jungle Grass, x1 Fire Flower (whichever of the combinations looks best) [b]#3:[/b] x2 Arctic Shrub, x2 Glow Mushroom [b]Creatures:[/b] (same as above) [b]#1:[/b] x1 Sakura Owlet, x1 Satin Mouse, x1 White Cabbage Butterfly (flying) [b]#2:[/b] x1 Dust Slither, x1 Sandstrike Hedgehog [b]#3:[/b] x1 Squall Seeker, x1 Frost Whisper [b]Decorations:[/b] (and again...) [b]#1:[/b] x1 Clay Fertility Statue [b]#2:[/b] x1 3 small bird skulls [b]#3:[/b] x1 Grey Balanced Stones (multi-legged inukshuk) [b]Placement Directions:[/b] For this order, I had in mind the "turning of the seasons" or at least, the colors/plants to match the seasons. All the plants/creatures/decorations can be put wherever you feel is good in each configuration it's under. :) For the bonsais, I'd like the Red Delicious Apple Tree to be put in the middle pot of the first configuration, the Tortoiseshell Bamboo in the first pot of the second configuration, the Willow Oak in the last pot of the second configuration, and the Paper Birch in the last pot of the third configuration. First time trying this big of an order, so hopefully everything is right/directions make sense. [b]Payment:[/b] (I [i]think[/i] everything is right, but just in case, please check? :'D) [LIST] [*]15k treasure + 3x Platinum Ore + 3x Grey Slime [*]2k treasure (for if the substrate recolor is possible) [*]10x Red Delicious Apple [*]15x Bamboo Shoot [*]10x Sunkernel [*]10x Birch Logs [*]50x Jungle Grass [*]15x Sakura Owlet [*]10x Satin Mouse [*]10x White Cabbage Butterfly [*]10x Clay Fertility Statue [*]10x Dustbowl Ivy [*]20x Desert Scrub [*]10x Fire Flower [*]10x Dust Slither [*]10x Sparrow Skull [*]15x Sandstrike Hedgehog [*]20x Arctic Shrub [*]20x Glow Mushroom [*]15x Squall Seeker [*]5k treasure + 10x Perfect Skipping Stone [*]30x Sprockets for 2 effects [/LIST]
@miirshroom

Thank you for the clarification ^^
Quote:
Special Effect Type: Windblown Blossoms
Number of bonsai for effect: 1
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 10x Sprockets
Placement Directions: For the Red Delicious Apple Tree (first configuration of pots)
Quote:
Special Effect Type: Snow Covering
Pixel Width of Image: 150 px
Number of bonsai for snow covering: 1
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 20x Sprockets
Placement Directions: For the Paper Birch Tree (third configuration of pots)

Bonsai (season): Red Delicious Apple Tree (Spring), Tortoiseshell Bamboo (Summer), Willow Oak (Autumn, Orange), Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Signature size (in this order): 150 px configuration 15, 200 px configuration 7, 150 px configuration 13
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Platinum, Crystal Quartz (with some recolors to match contents of pots if possible) or standard mulch is fine too :)

Plants: (I've separated this into 3 sections for each configuration of pots)
#1: x4 Jungle Grass
#2: x1 Dustbowl Ivy, x2 Desert Scrub, x1 Jungle Grass, x1 Fire Flower (whichever of the combinations looks best)
#3: x2 Arctic Shrub, x2 Glow Mushroom

Creatures: (same as above)
#1: x1 Sakura Owlet, x1 Satin Mouse, x1 White Cabbage Butterfly (flying)
#2: x1 Dust Slither, x1 Sandstrike Hedgehog
#3: x1 Squall Seeker, x1 Frost Whisper

Decorations: (and again...)
#1: x1 Clay Fertility Statue
#2: x1 3 small bird skulls
#3: x1 Grey Balanced Stones (multi-legged inukshuk)

Placement Directions: For this order, I had in mind the "turning of the seasons" or at least, the colors/plants to match the seasons. All the plants/creatures/decorations can be put wherever you feel is good in each configuration it's under. :)

For the bonsais, I'd like the Red Delicious Apple Tree to be put in the middle pot of the first configuration, the Tortoiseshell Bamboo in the first pot of the second configuration, the Willow Oak in the last pot of the second configuration, and the Paper Birch in the last pot of the third configuration.

First time trying this big of an order, so hopefully everything is right/directions make sense.

Payment: (I think everything is right, but just in case, please check? :'D)
  • 15k treasure + 3x Platinum Ore + 3x Grey Slime
  • 2k treasure (for if the substrate recolor is possible)
  • 10x Red Delicious Apple
  • 15x Bamboo Shoot
  • 10x Sunkernel
  • 10x Birch Logs
  • 50x Jungle Grass
  • 15x Sakura Owlet
  • 10x Satin Mouse
  • 10x White Cabbage Butterfly
  • 10x Clay Fertility Statue
  • 10x Dustbowl Ivy
  • 20x Desert Scrub
  • 10x Fire Flower
  • 10x Dust Slither
  • 10x Sparrow Skull
  • 15x Sandstrike Hedgehog
  • 20x Arctic Shrub
  • 20x Glow Mushroom
  • 15x Squall Seeker
  • 5k treasure + 10x Perfect Skipping Stone
  • 30x Sprockets for 2 effects
UzQhxsx.png
Hello @miishroom
quick question, should i send my order in before i get all the supplies or after?
not sure if i should buy some of the things i need before and risk not getting my bonsai tree order received, or order it, then get my supplies once i know that my bonsai order has been "recieved"
i hoope i explained that well enough,
these are super cute!
@aquatayton pinging myself for later
Hello @miishroom
quick question, should i send my order in before i get all the supplies or after?
not sure if i should buy some of the things i need before and risk not getting my bonsai tree order received, or order it, then get my supplies once i know that my bonsai order has been "recieved"
i hoope i explained that well enough,
these are super cute!
@aquatayton pinging myself for later
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Coast Redwood (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type II, #15 & #12
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Mixed red and green pots, basic substrate
Plants: Sweet Grass, Desert Scrub, Redblood Sapper, Red Rose
Creatures: Black-Capped Chickadee, Flecked Bushrunner
Decorations: Red-Black Gem Pile

Pixel Width of Image: 300px
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 35
Placement Directions: Artist's choice! <3 If you need any inspiration, this is for my holiday pair Christmas & Hymn. If you think I need more or less stuff for my pots, let me know and I'll decide what to add/cut.
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Coast Redwood (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type II, #15 & #12
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Mixed red and green pots, basic substrate
Plants: Sweet Grass, Desert Scrub, Redblood Sapper, Red Rose
Creatures: Black-Capped Chickadee, Flecked Bushrunner
Decorations: Red-Black Gem Pile

Pixel Width of Image: 300px
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 35
Placement Directions: Artist's choice! <3 If you need any inspiration, this is for my holiday pair Christmas & Hymn. If you think I need more or less stuff for my pots, let me know and I'll decide what to add/cut.
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@Seagold3733 I believe that the order and payment all look good! I can recolour the substrate to match fairly easily. Added to list!

@aquatayton If you're unsure about how to price things, then you can post your order in thread and I can check over it with the correct quantities. Overall, I do require payment in full before your order is added to the queue, and there is no limit on the number of slots at any given time (though the queue can get fairly long before I manage to complete orders sometimes)

@Renessa47 Order looks good if you'd like to send payment! I think that amount of items looks good, and I should be able to cover all of the substrate spaces with snow.
@Seagold3733 I believe that the order and payment all look good! I can recolour the substrate to match fairly easily. Added to list!

@aquatayton If you're unsure about how to price things, then you can post your order in thread and I can check over it with the correct quantities. Overall, I do require payment in full before your order is added to the queue, and there is no limit on the number of slots at any given time (though the queue can get fairly long before I manage to complete orders sometimes)

@Renessa47 Order looks good if you'd like to send payment! I think that amount of items looks good, and I should be able to cover all of the substrate spaces with snow.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Thank you! I will send payment shortly, for both the lightning planter and a windblown leaves effect for the below planter: [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Tunesmith/bonsai_sgkat_1_zpstxp9lpdx.png[/img]
@miirshroom Thank you! I will send payment shortly, for both the lightning planter and a windblown leaves effect for the below planter:
bonsai_sgkat_1_zpstxp9lpdx.png

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@miirshroom

Thank you so much for doing this! I'll be sure to come back once I gather enough supplies again!

Also, love the flavor text
@miirshroom

Thank you so much for doing this! I'll be sure to come back once I gather enough supplies again!

Also, love the flavor text
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
@miirshroom As a fellow Spark I need that lightning effect lol.

Special Effect Type: Lightning Arcs
Bonsai (season): Starwood Night, Starwood Day
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite. Brown clay subtrate
Plants: Ashfall Prickler x6, Notocactus x4
Creatures: Static Charged Lemming, Duskrat x5
Decorations: Lightning Runestone, Lightning fragment x3, Sparrow Skull, Squirrel skull x2, Copper spire x8, Stone fertility statue, deadwood redwood

(effect details)
Number of lightning arcs: 5 (or however many you think can fit. Can pay extra if needed)
Estimated Sprocket Cost: 75
Requested Terminal point: Any copper spires or artist's choice.
Requested Arc End point: Static Charged Lemming, others Artist's Choice.
Other Placement Directions: Don't make the trees symmetrical. Segregate the lemming a bit to focus more attention on it if possible. I'll probably be back to add some more things once I acquire them so no need to worry about empty space too much.

PAYMENT
75 sprockets
16kt
Labradorite x2
Birch Logs x20
Ashfall Prickler x60
Notocactus x40
Static Charged Lemming x1
Duskrat x50
Glass hybrid fragment x3
Sparrow Skull x10
Squirrel Skull x20
Copper apparel x4
Stone fertility statue x10
Crumbling Leather x10
@miirshroom As a fellow Spark I need that lightning effect lol.

Special Effect Type: Lightning Arcs
Bonsai (season): Starwood Night, Starwood Day
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 500px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Labradorite. Brown clay subtrate
Plants: Ashfall Prickler x6, Notocactus x4
Creatures: Static Charged Lemming, Duskrat x5
Decorations: Lightning Runestone, Lightning fragment x3, Sparrow Skull, Squirrel skull x2, Copper spire x8, Stone fertility statue, deadwood redwood

(effect details)
Number of lightning arcs: 5 (or however many you think can fit. Can pay extra if needed)
Estimated Sprocket Cost: 75
Requested Terminal point: Any copper spires or artist's choice.
Requested Arc End point: Static Charged Lemming, others Artist's Choice.
Other Placement Directions: Don't make the trees symmetrical. Segregate the lemming a bit to focus more attention on it if possible. I'll probably be back to add some more things once I acquire them so no need to worry about empty space too much.

PAYMENT
75 sprockets
16kt
Labradorite x2
Birch Logs x20
Ashfall Prickler x60
Notocactus x40
Static Charged Lemming x1
Duskrat x50
Glass hybrid fragment x3
Sparrow Skull x10
Squirrel Skull x20
Copper apparel x4
Stone fertility statue x10
Crumbling Leather x10
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@miirshroom

Special Effect Type: Windblown Leaves/Blossoms
Bonsai (season): Birch, starwood night
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200 px regular planter
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Planter is black, n/a for mulch
Plants: N/A
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Smoky Quartz shards

(effect details)
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 10
Placement Directions: None, except to leave some space at the right so I can put a ~50px crystal statue that I will make and add onto the bonsai.

So...

5k treasure
10x Depleted Scardite
10x Birch Logs
10x Charged Sprockets
10x Smoky Quartz

And a chunk of my own time for add ons that I want that aren't available.
@miirshroom

Special Effect Type: Windblown Leaves/Blossoms
Bonsai (season): Birch, starwood night
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200 px regular planter
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Planter is black, n/a for mulch
Plants: N/A
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Smoky Quartz shards

(effect details)
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 10
Placement Directions: None, except to leave some space at the right so I can put a ~50px crystal statue that I will make and add onto the bonsai.

So...

5k treasure
10x Depleted Scardite
10x Birch Logs
10x Charged Sprockets
10x Smoky Quartz

And a chunk of my own time for add ons that I want that aren't available.
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 493 494