Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gijinka pixel flight sigs (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kyrislian
Awesome, thanks!!
@Kyrislian
Awesome, thanks!!
@Kyrislian, kks so I finally had the time to fill this out now! Thanks for doing these! They're so cool looking! =]

Name: mvawesomeness
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG
Quote (For banners): It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
Flight: Arcane
Hairstyle code: h7 (Would it be possible to reverse the direction of the bangs? If not it's all good)
Outfit codes*: t5 and b2
Shoes code: The males s2 but if I can't s4
Colorize!**:
-Hair: Black/about the same color as h2 (also could I request a bright gradient purple-sky blue or just sky blue single highlight on the opposite side of the hairstyle from the bangs? Once again if not it's fine.)
-Top: White
-Bottoms: Dark Grey/Charcoal
-Shoes: Maroon
Accessories: Elf Ears, Panda hat, Necklace, and Bracelets (could one gem be blue and the other be purple? If not both just purple? Also the metal bands to match the necklace color?)
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): If the Arcane sprite is still unavailable then the Velvet Floracat please. Also word animation would be nice! I'd like to omit the tail and may I ask for the wings to be a bit more purple than pink (no problem if not) please?

I'm sorry I'm asking for so much! You can just ignore any of my requests if you find them too troublesome!!! >_<

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these? I would probably say 10k-30k depending on the complexity and details. Also if someone wants a familiar/piece of clothing/etc. that you haven't designed yet, maybe letting them pay some sort of fee to sponsor the design? Once again that would be priced depending on the complexity of the request. =]
@Kyrislian, kks so I finally had the time to fill this out now! Thanks for doing these! They're so cool looking! =]

Name: mvawesomeness
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG
Quote (For banners): It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
Flight: Arcane
Hairstyle code: h7 (Would it be possible to reverse the direction of the bangs? If not it's all good)
Outfit codes*: t5 and b2
Shoes code: The males s2 but if I can't s4
Colorize!**:
-Hair: Black/about the same color as h2 (also could I request a bright gradient purple-sky blue or just sky blue single highlight on the opposite side of the hairstyle from the bangs? Once again if not it's fine.)
-Top: White
-Bottoms: Dark Grey/Charcoal
-Shoes: Maroon
Accessories: Elf Ears, Panda hat, Necklace, and Bracelets (could one gem be blue and the other be purple? If not both just purple? Also the metal bands to match the necklace color?)
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): If the Arcane sprite is still unavailable then the Velvet Floracat please. Also word animation would be nice! I'd like to omit the tail and may I ask for the wings to be a bit more purple than pink (no problem if not) please?

I'm sorry I'm asking for so much! You can just ignore any of my requests if you find them too troublesome!!! >_<

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these? I would probably say 10k-30k depending on the complexity and details. Also if someone wants a familiar/piece of clothing/etc. that you haven't designed yet, maybe letting them pay some sort of fee to sponsor the design? Once again that would be priced depending on the complexity of the request. =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@mvawesomeness, @FrostQueen, thanks for sending in your forms! I'll add you guys to the slot list! Your requests should be pretty easy to accomodate, but just give me a wee bit more time to whip them up :D

With that, slots are full again! *happy*
@mvawesomeness, @FrostQueen, thanks for sending in your forms! I'll add you guys to the slot list! Your requests should be pretty easy to accomodate, but just give me a wee bit more time to whip them up :D

With that, slots are full again! *happy*
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian, sorry, I just realized that I didn't list the eye color. May I ask for them to be a dark reddish brown? =]
@Kyrislian, sorry, I just realized that I didn't list the eye color. May I ask for them to be a dark reddish brown? =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
unknown.png
Got it, @mvawesomeness! And thanks @Hidd3nstare! :D
Got it, @mvawesomeness! And thanks @Hidd3nstare! :D
Thanks! But your slots are full again xD
Thanks! But your slots are full again xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Pinging @wolf912 and @FrostQueen for pickups! :D Apologies for the delay - work is beginning to pick up, but here's your sigs :D Thanks to wolf912, all flight backgrounds are now completed! Yay! Also, FrostQueen, I know you listed down the clothing, but as you provided a reference photo for the cape etc, I figured I'll try recreate the entire outfit instead of altering current ones. Let me know if it looks ok for you; if not, just let me know and I'll use the combination you provided in the form :D [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/wolf912_sig.png[/img] [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/FrostQueen_sig.png[/img] Now working on the last sig and after that slots will be opened again!
Pinging @wolf912 and @FrostQueen for pickups! :D Apologies for the delay - work is beginning to pick up, but here's your sigs :D

Thanks to wolf912, all flight backgrounds are now completed! Yay!

Also, FrostQueen, I know you listed down the clothing, but as you provided a reference photo for the cape etc, I figured I'll try recreate the entire outfit instead of altering current ones. Let me know if it looks ok for you; if not, just let me know and I'll use the combination you provided in the form :D

wolf912_sig.png FrostQueen_sig.png

Now working on the last sig and after that slots will be opened again!
@Kyrislian IT IS PERFECT. Oh my goodness, so many thanks!
@Kyrislian IT IS PERFECT. Oh my goodness, so many thanks!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gifFrostQueen_sig.png
@Kyrislian
GAHHH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks fantastic. You are a master of the pixels. I mean come on, that wind sprite is ridiculously awesome. I bow to your skills.
Wow.
Good luck with selling these in the future, and thanks again!! :D XD :D
@Kyrislian
GAHHH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks fantastic. You are a master of the pixels. I mean come on, that wind sprite is ridiculously awesome. I bow to your skills.
Wow.
Good luck with selling these in the future, and thanks again!! :D XD :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9