Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gijinka pixel flight sigs (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Candor, @brotatonator, thanks so much for your feedback! I appreciate it a lot. And your requests are all perfectly reasonable so it shouldn't be a problem at all :D

And with that, slots are taken up!
@Candor, @brotatonator, thanks so much for your feedback! I appreciate it a lot. And your requests are all perfectly reasonable so it shouldn't be a problem at all :D

And with that, slots are taken up!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian, your pixels look really cute! May I ask to be put on a ping list for when the slots are open again? =]
@Kyrislian, your pixels look really cute! May I ask to be put on a ping list for when the slots are open again? =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@Kyrislian Totally ping me when you open up again .o. And might as well add me to a ping list for all major developments! xD
@Kyrislian Totally ping me when you open up again .o. And might as well add me to a ping list for all major developments! xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Kyrislian same for me! I'd love to be added to a general ping list for open slots and other things. c:
@Kyrislian same for me! I'd love to be added to a general ping list for open slots and other things. c:
tbbsig3_zps13cxj42v.png
Pickups! :D @Hidd3nstare [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/Hidd3nstare_sig.png[/img] @brotatonator, as requested! One with Plague sprite and another with a Light sprite :) [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/brotatonator_sig.png[/img][img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/brotatonator_sig2.png[/img] @Candor [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/Candor_sig.gif[/img] -------- Pinging all interested when slots are open again :D @mvawesomeness, @BeingOfNature, @Mole!
Pickups! :D

@Hidd3nstare

Hidd3nstare_sig.png

@brotatonator, as requested! One with Plague sprite and another with a Light sprite :)

brotatonator_sig.pngbrotatonator_sig2.png

@Candor

Candor_sig.gif

Pinging all interested when slots are open again :D

@mvawesomeness, @BeingOfNature, @Mole!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT IS SO CUTE!!!!! \o/
@Kyrislian AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT IS SO CUTE!!!!! \o/
unknown.png
@Kyrislian Oh, these are great! I can't wait to see what you work up for Light! I know I'll definitely need one.

Question.. . can I put male hair on a female body? H4 is quite similar to my real hair, if you were to color it leafy-lemon hahaha
@Kyrislian Oh, these are great! I can't wait to see what you work up for Light! I know I'll definitely need one.

Question.. . can I put male hair on a female body? H4 is quite similar to my real hair, if you were to color it leafy-lemon hahaha
@Kyrislian Holy- they're fantastic thank you so much oh my goodness!!! Exceeds expectations like 1673276422773267 times ****.
@Kyrislian Holy- they're fantastic thank you so much oh my goodness!!! Exceeds expectations like 1673276422773267 times ****.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
@Kyrislian

Name:
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): With BG
Quote (For banners): Could I have it without a quote please?
Flight: Water
Hairstyle code: h1
Outfit codes*: c7
Shoes code: The ones in the outfit)
Colorize!**: Could they all just be different shades of blue? Sorry if that isn't specific enough. I don't mind.
Accessories: none
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Is there any way you could do a water sprite? if not can I have a steam gyre? Also, could you please omit the tail? ANd would it be possible to have the familiar in the centre-ish of the sig?

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these? Maybe up to 25k depending?
@Kyrislian

Name:
Quote (For banners): Could I have it without a quote please?
Hairstyle code: h1
Outfit codes*: c7
Shoes code: The ones in the outfit)
Colorize!**: Could they all just be different shades of blue? Sorry if that isn't specific enough. I don't mind.
Accessories: none
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): Is there any way you could do a water sprite? if not can I have a steam gyre? Also, could you please omit the tail? ANd would it be possible to have the familiar in the centre-ish of the sig?

Optional: What would be a reasonable price to ask for these? Maybe up to 25k depending?
tumblr_nc624e0CS91tdrm06o3_r1_500.gif
I would love one! Would you like anything in return for it? I'd almost feel bad for recieving such a nice sig for free.

maybe I should read the rules first...

Name: CeruleMagus
Quote (For banners): The ocean holds many secrets
Hairstyle code: H4
Outfit codes*: C1
Shoes code: S3
Colorize!**: Black hair, dark blue coat and pants, black shirt
Accessories: Nothing specific
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): I'd like the text to be like the one you did for Candor xD She referred me
I would love one! Would you like anything in return for it? I'd almost feel bad for recieving such a nice sig for free.

maybe I should read the rules first...

Name: CeruleMagus
Quote (For banners): The ocean holds many secrets
Hairstyle code: H4
Outfit codes*: C1
Shoes code: S3
Colorize!**: Black hair, dark blue coat and pants, black shirt
Accessories: Nothing specific
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): I'd like the text to be like the one you did for Candor xD She referred me
Please be sure to ping me when you respond to me so I can see it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9