Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gijinka pixel flight sigs (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@FrostQueen, @wolf912, I'm seriously happy that you guys like them! :D Super chuffed!

@Talonflame, I've never done them but I could always give it a shot? XD
@FrostQueen, @wolf912, I'm seriously happy that you guys like them! :D Super chuffed!

@Talonflame, I've never done them but I could always give it a shot? XD
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@mvawesomeness, my apologies for taking a while! That Arcane sprite just didn't want to co-operate *shakes fist at tiny book* But she's done now, and I hope you like it! [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/mvawesomeness_sig.gif[/img] [color=red]And slots are open again![/color] Tentatively going to start charging for the round after this one, though for those who expressed interest prior to this (@Ender5001, @Mole, @BeingOfNature and @Talonflame) if you guys don't manage to snag a slot, I'll still offer you a freebie as thanks for your encouragement!
@mvawesomeness, my apologies for taking a while! That Arcane sprite just didn't want to co-operate *shakes fist at tiny book* But she's done now, and I hope you like it!

mvawesomeness_sig.gif

And slots are open again! Tentatively going to start charging for the round after this one, though for those who expressed interest prior to this (@Ender5001, @Mole, @BeingOfNature and @Talonflame) if you guys don't manage to snag a slot, I'll still offer you a freebie as thanks for your encouragement!
@Talonflame, do you want that as a plain gijinka? :)
@Talonflame, do you want that as a plain gijinka? :)
@Kyrislian, OMO! I love it! You did an awesome job! Oh only question though. At the end it was supposed to say "ourselves." Was there not enough room to fit it? If the reason was sit didn't fit, would it be to much trouble to ask for the end to be changed to "us"? Sorry, I just feel that it would sound better then "ours."

Thanks again!!! =]
@Kyrislian, OMO! I love it! You did an awesome job! Oh only question though. At the end it was supposed to say "ourselves." Was there not enough room to fit it? If the reason was sit didn't fit, would it be to much trouble to ask for the end to be changed to "us"? Sorry, I just feel that it would sound better then "ours."

Thanks again!!! =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@mvawesomeness, oh sorry! I'll fix it right up!
@mvawesomeness, oh sorry! I'll fix it right up!
@mvawesomeness, this is the fixed version! [img]http://kyrislian.com/gallery/var/albums/pixels/made/mvawesomeness_sig-01.gif[/img]
@mvawesomeness, this is the fixed version!

mvawesomeness_sig-01.gif
@Kyrislian, it looks amazing!!!! Eeek! Thank you soo much!!! XD
@Kyrislian, it looks amazing!!!! Eeek! Thank you soo much!!! XD
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@Talonflame, alright :D Will try give it a shot, and if it's ok with you, I'll use the Earth flight background as it's rather forest-y?
@Talonflame, alright :D Will try give it a shot, and if it's ok with you, I'll use the Earth flight background as it's rather forest-y?
@kyrislian

Name: ladyingris
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): with BG please!
Quote (For banners): Embrace the darkness within us
Flight: shadow
Hairstyle code: h4
Outfit codes*: c2
Shoes code: s6
Colorize!**: emerald eyes, dark brown hair (like on h6) emerald tail/wings, (based off fr color wheel)
Accessories: elf ears
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): a shadow sprite familiar if you can please!

LMK if i messed up anything, thank you!
@kyrislian

Name: ladyingris
Sig Type (Avatar/Plain/With BG): with BG please!
Quote (For banners): Embrace the darkness within us
Flight: shadow
Hairstyle code: h4
Outfit codes*: c2
Shoes code: s6
Colorize!**: emerald eyes, dark brown hair (like on h6) emerald tail/wings, (based off fr color wheel)
Accessories: elf ears
Special requests (Eg a familiar, animation or omitting wings/tail): a shadow sprite familiar if you can please!

LMK if i messed up anything, thank you!
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.giftumblr_olupwuVfht1u9ymyzo3_250.png Gale| FRT +3|xe/theytumblr_olupwuVfht1u9ymyzo2_250.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
@ladyingris, sorry for the delay! But added you to the slot list :)
@ladyingris, sorry for the delay! But added you to the slot list :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9