Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wonderful Wildclaws-by Rude-temp. closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Luunai
Oh, she's pretty. Plus the 5k gembond I'd do
+5k for the cowl
+4k for the head dress

And did you want her furry feet things too? I'd put those at +3k
@Luunai
Oh, she's pretty. Plus the 5k gembond I'd do
+5k for the cowl
+4k for the head dress

And did you want her furry feet things too? I'd put those at +3k
wpEE9mo.png
@Rude
I think I'll only get her with the head dress then, as I'm afraid the cowl will cover too much of your pretty art :3 (Without furry feet, not sure if I keep it on her anyway.)
So it should be a total of 59k?
@Rude
I think I'll only get her with the head dress then, as I'm afraid the cowl will cover too much of your pretty art :3 (Without furry feet, not sure if I keep it on her anyway.)
So it should be a total of 59k?
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Ah, alright. So yep! 59k is correct. :) Send the payment and I'll put you in the slot. I should finish tonight.
@Luunai
Ah, alright. So yep! 59k is correct. :) Send the payment and I'll put you in the slot. I should finish tonight.
wpEE9mo.png
@Rude - He is fantastic! Akkarin approves! (/ *o* )/ This goes onto my hatchery page o_o
@Rude - He is fantastic! Akkarin approves! (/ *o* )/ This goes onto my hatchery page o_o
84fusmL.png

@tyragoosa
You're welcome! ^.^ I love his colours. The crimson looks spectacular with the clown~
@tyragoosa
You're welcome! ^.^ I love his colours. The crimson looks spectacular with the clown~
wpEE9mo.png
@Rude - I usually prefer Tiger, but on Black I must have clown : D

Thanks again :3
@Rude - I usually prefer Tiger, but on Black I must have clown : D

Thanks again :3
84fusmL.png

@Rude
Thank you so much, she turned out gorgeous! :)
@Rude
Thank you so much, she turned out gorgeous! :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
No problem! Thanks for the order! :)
@Luunai
No problem! Thanks for the order! :)
wpEE9mo.png
Ooh, I'd love to order one! (also happy birthday! I found my way here from tumblr.)
I'd like to get my boy Mamoru. He's got several items on, but the wraps aren't particularly important-- could you just do the tophat, mask and rose? What would you charge for those things, do you think?
Ooh, I'd love to order one! (also happy birthday! I found my way here from tumblr.)
I'd like to get my boy Mamoru. He's got several items on, but the wraps aren't particularly important-- could you just do the tophat, mask and rose? What would you charge for those things, do you think?
4VgiHmJ.gif
Oh, he's lovely! I'd charge +3kt for the hat and +1kt for the rose and mask each. Added to the initial price plus the gembond it should come out to 60k? Is that alright? Also would you like any transparency or just the default white background?
And thank you for the birthday wish! :)
Oh, he's lovely! I'd charge +3kt for the hat and +1kt for the rose and mask each. Added to the initial price plus the gembond it should come out to 60k? Is that alright? Also would you like any transparency or just the default white background?
And thank you for the birthday wish! :)
wpEE9mo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12