Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wonderful Wildclaws-by Rude-temp. closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[color=midnightblue]@Rude Hi! How much you it cost to get Nalo done with all his apparel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1271954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12720/1271954_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rude Hi! How much you it cost to get Nalo done with all his apparel?

1271954_350.png
9DF06by.gif
@Rude Could you please ping me when this reopens? Your template is gorgeous and I love the way you color. ^_^
@Rude Could you please ping me when this reopens? Your template is gorgeous and I love the way you color. ^_^
i0wKxQZ.gif
@Rude Hello! Please ping me when you reopen wildclaw orders. ^^
@Rude Hello! Please ping me when you reopen wildclaw orders. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Rude

Ping me when your open?
@Rude

Ping me when your open?
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@Direwolf
@Kitto

I will! I can't get back to the wildclaw and imperial adoptables currently (the lineart is on my laptop back at home... in america) but I'm working on a new Nocturne adoptable! I'll create a topic once they're done. Would you guys like to be pinged for that too? Since it will be a while for the wildclaw/imp.
@Direwolf
@Kitto

I will! I can't get back to the wildclaw and imperial adoptables currently (the lineart is on my laptop back at home... in america) but I'm working on a new Nocturne adoptable! I'll create a topic once they're done. Would you guys like to be pinged for that too? Since it will be a while for the wildclaw/imp.
wpEE9mo.png
@Rude yeah sure XD
@Rude yeah sure XD
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@Rude Definitely! Just toss me on a "ping whenever you make something new" list ^^
@Rude Definitely! Just toss me on a "ping whenever you make something new" list ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@charihunter

pinging myself for later but @Rude may I be put on the pinglist as well?
@charihunter

pinging myself for later but @Rude may I be put on the pinglist as well?
@Rude

May I be in the ping list?
@Rude

May I be in the ping list?
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@Rude I'd love a ping for when your shop is next open please (for whenever that may be). :oo

Edit; Oh - and also a ping for when your Imperials are open once more as well!
@Rude I'd love a ping for when your shop is next open please (for whenever that may be). :oo

Edit; Oh - and also a ping for when your Imperials are open once more as well!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12