Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | button to thank galore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is so sweet and wholesome, I love it.

Honestly I'd like a chance to tip Galore a little treasure, to help out.

(Plus I know that there are various mechanics, like taxes in the AH, to remove treasure from the game to try to curb inflation, so if people tipped Galore it would be another mechanic for that.)

I do think tipping should be optional in terms of if you tip at all and how much, but maybe there could be a new achievement tied into it?

Just thoughts
This is so sweet and wholesome, I love it.

Honestly I'd like a chance to tip Galore a little treasure, to help out.

(Plus I know that there are various mechanics, like taxes in the AH, to remove treasure from the game to try to curb inflation, so if people tipped Galore it would be another mechanic for that.)

I do think tipping should be optional in terms of if you tip at all and how much, but maybe there could be a new achievement tied into it?

Just thoughts
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
support!
support!
she/her
galore deserves a thank you for the work he does!! support!
galore deserves a thank you for the work he does!! support!
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Considering that he parts with a bit of his Charge (a BIG part of a Guardian's life), he definitely deserves a thank you. Support!
Considering that he parts with a bit of his Charge (a BIG part of a Guardian's life), he definitely deserves a thank you. Support!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Support. Of course.
Support. Of course.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
honestly if they just made the 'collect' button into a "thank galore" button i'd be okay with that. it's very important that he knows i have manners and appreciate his generosity
honestly if they just made the 'collect' button into a "thank galore" button i'd be okay with that. it's very important that he knows i have manners and appreciate his generosity
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
support. please let me say thank u to galore, hes very generous.
support. please let me say thank u to galore, hes very generous.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Press B to thank the driver Galore/Pink!
(This is super cute and yes please, support as well to the being able to tip him and Pink as well. If this was implemented, it might be interesting to see what items players thought were worth tipping more for- I know I would give Pink or Galore a bigger tip if they were giving me a Berserker over a random 2-point food item not used for Swipp/Den)
Press B to thank the driver Galore/Pink!
(This is super cute and yes please, support as well to the being able to tip him and Pink as well. If this was implemented, it might be interesting to see what items players thought were worth tipping more for- I know I would give Pink or Galore a bigger tip if they were giving me a Berserker over a random 2-point food item not used for Swipp/Den)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support, I was thinking about this when the new genes were released!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Support! xD
Support! xD
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9