Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Mahjong
1 2 3 4
Support - at the moment I only play 2-3 of the games available since I don't get on with the rest. I'd play Mahjong all day.
Support - at the moment I only play 2-3 of the games available since I don't get on with the rest. I'd play Mahjong all day.
Oooh, yes, this would be awesome!
Oooh, yes, this would be awesome!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
support, Mahjong is a real funny game, the theme for a wind flight would be great with all the bamboo and perhaps also some balloons...

Love the idea, support more games usabla on a mobile device!
support, Mahjong is a real funny game, the theme for a wind flight would be great with all the bamboo and perhaps also some balloons...

Love the idea, support more games usabla on a mobile device!
2wowe9.jpg
YES! I imagine it would be arcane or wind oriented? Probably wind since it does have this [item=windsinger painted vase]
YES! I imagine it would be arcane or wind oriented? Probably wind since it does have this Windsinger Painted Vase
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Support, I love Mahjong!
Support, I love Mahjong!
1565535886176.png
Oh, yes, please! I love Mahjong and I think it would fit to FR, specifically the Wind flight as others have mentioned already. Support!
Oh, yes, please! I love Mahjong and I think it would fit to FR, specifically the Wind flight as others have mentioned already. Support!
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Yes, full support.
I like Mahjong, and, since Wind flight is already heavily Asia-inspired, I also feel this should be Wind's game.
Yes, full support.
I like Mahjong, and, since Wind flight is already heavily Asia-inspired, I also feel this should be Wind's game.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
I would so play mahjong. Support!
I would so play mahjong. Support!
Sparklers Stardust Sap Lamp Livewire Endlers
This would be so lovely. Agreed on both the game and the Wind theme!
This would be so lovely. Agreed on both the game and the Wind theme!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support! No doubt it would take time to do but it think it would be a great addition to the fairgrounds!
Support! No doubt it would take time to do but it think it would be a great addition to the fairgrounds!
1 2 3 4