Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Sug.] Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
@Thrage (and all the other devs who I can't spell correctly off the top of my head :p) Have you seen this? It's fantastic :D
@Thrage (and all the other devs who I can't spell correctly off the top of my head :p) Have you seen this? It's fantastic :D
I'm not sure if they have or not; ...in fact I'm not sure who all the admins are. I know of Thrage and Undel but who are the others? Eh, unimportant to the topic at hand.

In addition to more potential Boons, does anyone have ideas for Sacraments too? Sacraments are INTENDED to be things that are not really tradeable for the most part; personal benefits basically.
I'm not sure if they have or not; ...in fact I'm not sure who all the admins are. I know of Thrage and Undel but who are the others? Eh, unimportant to the topic at hand.

In addition to more potential Boons, does anyone have ideas for Sacraments too? Sacraments are INTENDED to be things that are not really tradeable for the most part; personal benefits basically.
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
You have some seriously awesome ideas here that I think could really benefit FR as a whole, making it more interesting, interactive and enjoyable.
I mean, the game is awesome as it is, but any one of those ideas would make it even more so!
You have some seriously awesome ideas here that I think could really benefit FR as a whole, making it more interesting, interactive and enjoyable.
I mean, the game is awesome as it is, but any one of those ideas would make it even more so!
banner_zps06d5fbc4.png
I really love the ideas here, this would definitely convince me to exalt some of my dragons :) it sounds like it would really fit in well with the game.
I really love the ideas here, this would definitely convince me to exalt some of my dragons :) it sounds like it would really fit in well with the game.
bHeX9bv.png
I did try hard to match the tone to the flavor we already have with Exaltation and Dominance. It pleases me to hear that I (apparently) succeeded to some degree!
I did try hard to match the tone to the flavor we already have with Exaltation and Dominance. It pleases me to hear that I (apparently) succeeded to some degree!
it would be awesome to get some rewards for exaltation even when your flight isn't able to gain dominance =) and being able to look at the dragons you personally exaltet should be implemented! (maybe with the option to hide it from other players or flights?)
it would be awesome to get some rewards for exaltation even when your flight isn't able to gain dominance =) and being able to look at the dragons you personally exaltet should be implemented! (maybe with the option to hide it from other players or flights?)
3915_350.png
Yeah! Plus, the continuing potential of income helps deal with the loss of the income from the dragons!

Does anyone have suggestions for further improvements to the idea? I recently edited in some new Boons!
Yeah! Plus, the continuing potential of income helps deal with the loss of the income from the dragons!

Does anyone have suggestions for further improvements to the idea? I recently edited in some new Boons!
I can't remember if I supported this thread yet or not, so have another Support! post and a minor bump x3 I love the Temple idea more than words can express.

EDIT: @Undel please come give this a quick read and share your thoughts, if you would be so kind.
I can't remember if I supported this thread yet or not, so have another Support! post and a minor bump x3 I love the Temple idea more than words can express.

EDIT: @Undel please come give this a quick read and share your thoughts, if you would be so kind.
+1 yesss! This is seriously one of the best Exaltation suggestion(s) I've seen *__*
+1 yesss! This is seriously one of the best Exaltation suggestion(s) I've seen *__*
Thank you all for the support; it's good to hear that people like my ideas!
Thank you all for the support; it's good to hear that people like my ideas!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127