Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 114
Ohhhh. Oh.

There's so many I like.
Ohhhh. Oh.

There's so many I like.
evQCX9v.gif
+1. all these are really gorgeous. wouldn't mind some of the triple color genes in the mix at all.
+1. all these are really gorgeous. wouldn't mind some of the triple color genes in the mix at all.
OJQqj7j.gif
I love these all, but one suggestion:
Rename salmon. Salmon is typically a slightly oranger pink than coral, so I think this is too saturated. ^^
I love these all, but one suggestion:
Rename salmon. Salmon is typically a slightly oranger pink than coral, so I think this is too saturated. ^^
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@TheOakWoods Mine's more of a raw wild caught salmon [img]https://mindovermunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/wild-caught-salmon-vs-farm-raised.png[/img]
@TheOakWoods Mine's more of a raw wild caught salmon
wild-caught-salmon-vs-farm-raised.png
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
(I think i might have commented on this thread before, but there are more now, so...) I love this, all of this. Fr should have some kind of color contest or something. and, to be honest, while half of these are an eye strain and the other some look like stained dragons, with the exception for some genuinely [i]marvelous[/i] colors, I would die if these were real because I love them all no matter what. pls make more!! edit: i made some [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/PJ3RkmJ.png[/img][nextcol] "carnival"[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/u4omOBp.png[/img][nextcol]"lemongrass"[/columns]
(I think i might have commented on this thread before, but there are more now, so...)

I love this, all of this. Fr should have some kind of color contest or something. and, to be honest, while half of these are an eye strain and the other some look like stained dragons, with the exception for some genuinely marvelous colors, I would die if these were real because I love them all no matter what. pls make more!!

edit: i made some
PJ3RkmJ.png "carnival"
u4omOBp.png "lemongrass"
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
*grabby hands* GIMME HOLO AND NEON EVEN THOUGH I WOULDN"T USE NEON! GIMME!!! Seriously, though. I need.
*grabby hands* GIMME HOLO AND NEON EVEN THOUGH I WOULDN"T USE NEON! GIMME!!! Seriously, though. I need.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Carnival... I wish I had a million O_O
Carnival... I wish I had a million O_O
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
OHHHHhhHHhhHh there have been new ones added since I last saw??? these are SO GORGEOUS and I want them ;O;
OHHHHhhHHhhHh there have been new ones added since I last saw??? these are SO GORGEOUS and I want them ;O;
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
These are all really neat!
Rosegold, Sepia, Ember, Cola, Salmon, Sage, Glacier, Fallout, Blacklight, Prussia, Neon, and Lemongrass are my favorites I think.
Especially Ember, Sage and Prussia.
These are all really neat!
Rosegold, Sepia, Ember, Cola, Salmon, Sage, Glacier, Fallout, Blacklight, Prussia, Neon, and Lemongrass are my favorites I think.
Especially Ember, Sage and Prussia.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@wbicepuppy GAHHHH your newest contributions look so fine!!1 I'd kill for Scarab and Marmalade. I'd love to edit the main post once again but I sadly can't and I'm very salty because of it.
@wbicepuppy GAHHHH your newest contributions look so fine!!1 I'd kill for Scarab and Marmalade. I'd love to edit the main post once again but I sadly can't and I'm very salty because of it.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 114