Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primal Shadow Eyes on Female Mirrors
1 2 3
First, I want to say I really love the new eyes! I wasn't expecting them, and I think they're great. :) That being said, I would just like to suggest a bit of touch-up on the shadow primal eye "goop" on female mirrors. While playing around in the scrying workshop, I found that it doesn't follow the line of action on the female mirror artwork. On most dragons, it looks awesome, but on female mirrors it looks rather... static and out of place in comparison to the more dynamic pose. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=6&auth=d206b8a8af853a9c9fa7682ab690ec85f80309b6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Here's a super quick edit to demonstrate my suggestion. By following the line of action, it looks a lot more natural: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jqybgU1.png[/img] Thank you for your consideration <3
First, I want to say I really love the new eyes! I wasn't expecting them, and I think they're great. :)

That being said, I would just like to suggest a bit of touch-up on the shadow primal eye "goop" on female mirrors. While playing around in the scrying workshop, I found that it doesn't follow the line of action on the female mirror artwork. On most dragons, it looks awesome, but on female mirrors it looks rather... static and out of place in comparison to the more dynamic pose.
dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=6&auth=d206b8a8af853a9c9fa7682ab690ec85f80309b6&dummyext=prev.png

Here's a super quick edit to demonstrate my suggestion. By following the line of action, it looks a lot more natural:
jqybgU1.png

Thank you for your consideration <3
That does look much better.

Mirrors, which I love, are sadly one of the breeds where the different eyes are mostly unnoticeable (the different colours and faceted) or barely legible (like the details of Nature's primal eyes), but this one can definitely be helped.
That does look much better.

Mirrors, which I love, are sadly one of the breeds where the different eyes are mostly unnoticeable (the different colours and faceted) or barely legible (like the details of Nature's primal eyes), but this one can definitely be helped.
Support.

It looks really out of place and weird as it currently is.
Support.

It looks really out of place and weird as it currently is.
kbqBOtG.png
Support. Most stuff on mirrors is pretty good about following the females' pose, what happened?
Support. Most stuff on mirrors is pretty good about following the females' pose, what happened?
Chewy Tentacle
Good point! I hadn't noticed that myself, but now that you point it out, it does look kind of awkward. I'd definitely like to see that fixed.
Good point! I hadn't noticed that myself, but now that you point it out, it does look kind of awkward. I'd definitely like to see that fixed.
event-sig-small-4.png
A very nice edit! I hope they do it!
A very nice edit! I hope they do it!
I never noticed how awkward the shadow eyes were on mirror females. Oh man please fix that art!
I never noticed how awkward the shadow eyes were on mirror females. Oh man please fix that art!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Wow, I hadn't noticed that yet. :c
Support.
Wow, I hadn't noticed that yet. :c
Support.
Yep, I have to agree with this one. The other breeds are at "aware" of the goop movement. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=d27c286e5bd5eb66f0fdf68bb07a29edaaab490d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=620b33efbcb1adb0d97837c89227b2e3814f4a01&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=3c4b9c2a77fc8a99dfb3f97e9cd82840da975552&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ^ Does one better and actually [i]folds [/i]around the cheek and lower jaw. Yeah, mirrors are one of my fave breeds and their dynamic pose is part of the appeal. This wouldn't be the first time that apparel-like things didn't work right on them because it doesn't follow movement.
Yep, I have to agree with this one. The other breeds are at "aware" of the goop movement.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=d27c286e5bd5eb66f0fdf68bb07a29edaaab490d&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=620b33efbcb1adb0d97837c89227b2e3814f4a01&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=3c4b9c2a77fc8a99dfb3f97e9cd82840da975552&dummyext=prev.png
^
Does one better and actually folds around the cheek and lower jaw.

Yeah, mirrors are one of my fave breeds and their dynamic pose is part of the appeal. This wouldn't be the first time that apparel-like things didn't work right on them because it doesn't follow movement.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
please touch up primal shadow... I know they were trying to go for shadowmum's goop but it doesn't really look like goop
please touch up primal shadow... I know they were trying to go for shadowmum's goop but it doesn't really look like goop
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 3