Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A way to view your exalted dragons
1 2 3
I'm not thinking of anything complicated here, it can really just be a list of links to their profiles/pillars somewhere, but I would really like a way to better find your exalted dragons beyond dragon search and trying to remember specific features or following heritage lines of dragons you bred. While it wouldn't be useful for dom pushers, I think its a great feature for lore clans or people who just want to feel a bit of nostalgia looking through older dragons.
I'm not thinking of anything complicated here, it can really just be a list of links to their profiles/pillars somewhere, but I would really like a way to better find your exalted dragons beyond dragon search and trying to remember specific features or following heritage lines of dragons you bred. While it wouldn't be useful for dom pushers, I think its a great feature for lore clans or people who just want to feel a bit of nostalgia looking through older dragons.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
I have always supported this.

A simple list of IDs or links to the specific pages (for the IDs you can just plug them into the URL, which wouldn't be optimal for mobile users, but still can be used) would be good and shouldn't take up that much space.

If space is an issue, then they could potentially look into doing a custom search thing so that the list isn't stored but generated upon demand. (I mean, look at google, they can list hundreds + of links with descriptions etc.. in a few seconds)

The only potential downside I see to a custom search is lag. (and need for a way to make sure you can't search for someone's else dragons by changing the ID number in the search url...)
I have always supported this.

A simple list of IDs or links to the specific pages (for the IDs you can just plug them into the URL, which wouldn't be optimal for mobile users, but still can be used) would be good and shouldn't take up that much space.

If space is an issue, then they could potentially look into doing a custom search thing so that the list isn't stored but generated upon demand. (I mean, look at google, they can list hundreds + of links with descriptions etc.. in a few seconds)

The only potential downside I see to a custom search is lag. (and need for a way to make sure you can't search for someone's else dragons by changing the ID number in the search url...)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Nomo2001" date="2018-02-16 04:24:16" ] While it wouldn't be useful for dom pushers, [/quote] It actually would be useful for Dom pushers. All flights make you count your exalted dragons in order to enter in-flight raffles and competitions. Most make you record the ID number as well. If you exalt a level 10 but forget to record the ID? Too bad bud, you're out like 100 tickets. (Thankfully this isn't as bad with the new Restoration feature.) If you're attending a raffle or public buy? You most certainly need to record those ID numbers and if you screw up and someone else doesn't get the tickets they deserve? That would be pretty upsetting. A list of ID numbers in chronological order would be a godsend.
Nomo2001 wrote on 2018-02-16 04:24:16:
While it wouldn't be useful for dom pushers,

It actually would be useful for Dom pushers. All flights make you count your exalted dragons in order to enter in-flight raffles and competitions. Most make you record the ID number as well. If you exalt a level 10 but forget to record the ID? Too bad bud, you're out like 100 tickets. (Thankfully this isn't as bad with the new Restoration feature.)

If you're attending a raffle or public buy? You most certainly need to record those ID numbers and if you screw up and someone else doesn't get the tickets they deserve? That would be pretty upsetting.

A list of ID numbers in chronological order would be a godsend.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Support if only to be able to look back and see the sheer number of dragons you once had.
Support if only to be able to look back and see the sheer number of dragons you once had.
@Ridara I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I just thought it might be hard to find permadragons between all the fodder. But that's a great addition, and another reason to add this feature.
@Ridara I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I just thought it might be hard to find permadragons between all the fodder. But that's a great addition, and another reason to add this feature.
Thinking about how to implement this, outside of a list in your profile somewhere, which @Jemadar mentioned might cause space issues, implementing an owner of dragon field in the dragon search would be great or a tickmark that just shows your dragons. That way you can only search for exalted dragons with your username as the owner, and find all of your exalts.
Thinking about how to implement this, outside of a list in your profile somewhere, which @Jemadar mentioned might cause space issues, implementing an owner of dragon field in the dragon search would be great or a tickmark that just shows your dragons. That way you can only search for exalted dragons with your username as the owner, and find all of your exalts.
I support! I've always wondered how many dragons I've exhalted and which were my first.
I support! I've always wondered how many dragons I've exhalted and which were my first.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Highly support! Can definitely see the dom uses, rather than having to record ID #s separately, having a big ol' list would be fantastic. On top of that, it'd be a fun stat, exact number of exalted dragons, and here are the dragons for your perusal.
Highly support! Can definitely see the dom uses, rather than having to record ID #s separately, having a big ol' list would be fantastic. On top of that, it'd be a fun stat, exact number of exalted dragons, and here are the dragons for your perusal.
I like that. Support. I've always wished for a list of dragons I exalted or that originally came from my clan, like hatchlings
I like that. Support. I've always wished for a list of dragons I exalted or that originally came from my clan, like hatchlings
egg.gif
Support, because this could be helpful for dom raffles... and nostalgia.
Support, because this could be helpful for dom raffles... and nostalgia.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
1 2 3