Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hashtags?
1 2
dunno if this is too much like social media, and i haven't fully developed the idea myself, but what if we had hashtags in the forums?
dunno if this is too much like social media, and i haven't fully developed the idea myself, but what if we had hashtags in the forums?
queen_katoe.gif
Nooooo thank you. Hashtags are extremely obnoxious on the platforms that have them, and there's not really a reason FR should have them.
Nooooo thank you. Hashtags are extremely obnoxious on the platforms that have them, and there's not really a reason FR should have them.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
What would they even be used for?
What would they even be used for?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I was almost about to screech "NO." then I realized it was about those weird social media hashtags, not the vile hashtags on ROBLOX.
I was almost about to screech "NO." then I realized it was about those weird social media hashtags, not the vile hashtags on ROBLOX.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
why would we even need them
why would we even need them
Yea what would they even do? You are free to use the # all you want, barring most people would give you extremely odd looks through their screens if you did, are you suggesting they link to something...?
Yea what would they even do? You are free to use the # all you want, barring most people would give you extremely odd looks through their screens if you did, are you suggesting they link to something...?
#suggestion #flightrising #doweneedthis

I don't know, to me this just looks kinda weird to me in the forums.

The forums search works well enough without them. The only way I can see it being needed is if there is thousands of Flight rising forum posts per minute and you need to follow/subscribe to certain hashtags to find what you want. I don't think we are close to this yet.
#suggestion #flightrising #doweneedthis

I don't know, to me this just looks kinda weird to me in the forums.

The forums search works well enough without them. The only way I can see it being needed is if there is thousands of Flight rising forum posts per minute and you need to follow/subscribe to certain hashtags to find what you want. I don't think we are close to this yet.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
Hastags are only needed if you have basically no organisation. Like on twitter, tumbler and co where things are not tematically sorted but by users per default and every user posts to every topic in an unsorted way.

This dosn't exist here. The forums are partitioned in a way that allows everyone to find the help or bug or discussion forums.
Hastags are only needed if you have basically no organisation. Like on twitter, tumbler and co where things are not tematically sorted but by users per default and every user posts to every topic in an unsorted way.

This dosn't exist here. The forums are partitioned in a way that allows everyone to find the help or bug or discussion forums.
Why would we need to tag random things in a forum setting?
Why would we need to tag random things in a forum setting?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
No thanks. We have no use for it here and its annoying on other websites , so I don't need it here
No thanks. We have no use for it here and its annoying on other websites , so I don't need it here
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
1 2