Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scry Codes for "NonExistent" Dragon
1 2 3
I've been dying for this to exist ever since I joined....
I've been dying for this to exist ever since I joined....
Hatchery: iVZQ1Bj.pngWishlist:W1ufEjp.png
please, i just wanna see if my gen ones will look good in certain gene combos with their current accents/apparel.
please, i just wanna see if my gen ones will look good in certain gene combos with their current accents/apparel.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I would love this so much. As I'm planning out breeding pairs for my lore shop I find myself really wanting to be able to compare their scries...
I would love this so much. As I'm planning out breeding pairs for my lore shop I find myself really wanting to be able to compare their scries...
fr + 16 hr
friend requests and pings are always welcome

tumblr_o2q52tLdAX1v0pdpqo9_500.png
Full, resounding support. I want to do two things with dragons who only exist in the scrying workshop: 1. see how they'd look breeding with other dragons, and 2. see how they'd look in outfits in the dressing room instead of just a gray mannequin. This would be the perfect solution for both.
Full, resounding support. I want to do two things with dragons who only exist in the scrying workshop: 1. see how they'd look breeding with other dragons, and 2. see how they'd look in outfits in the dressing room instead of just a gray mannequin. This would be the perfect solution for both.
Support! I've been thinking about such idea for ages, just never could put them into words to make a proper suggestion. This would be so much better for breeding projects or deciding what to gene dragons with.
Support! I've been thinking about such idea for ages, just never could put them into words to make a proper suggestion. This would be so much better for breeding projects or deciding what to gene dragons with.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I'm bringing this back up because I'm running into this problem again, now that we have ancient breeds. I still like making my weird color combo pairs, especially with the new colors I get with Swirl/Marbled. But the new addition of ancients is messing with me examining pairs again. You can't forsee progeny to an ancient and modern. This is really problematic if you want to decide to buy then breed-change one or the other, but you want/need to compare them first. It's not really fair to have to buy the hatchling, to then breed change it, to then figure out if you're going to like future gene plans. Again, I can't make an Only-Exists-In-The-Scryer dragon to test the color/gene plans. This image is what you get if you try to get an idea of colors on an ancient to a modern: [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ldncR4.png[/img] [/center] But you [i]can[/i] use Assay Bloodlines to compare moderns and ancients. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/A5DSSEH.png[/img] [/center] The site can clearly look at them enough to make a data analysis, and let you know you can breed them, but it'll still tell you that they aren't compatible. I'd really like the Foresee Progeny to be able to do the same. I could then decide if the cost of purchase+breedchange+regening is worth it. I don't know what needs to be done to fix it, but I'd like to be able to make a fake-scry dragon # I can plug into Forsee Progeny to then be able to make gene plan decisions (which I think is the easier option, because then the ancient/modern incompatibility issue is completely sidestepped). Or somehow, Forsee Progeny should be able to look past the modern/ancient divide to at least give me some information about how pairing two dragons will look.
I'm bringing this back up because I'm running into this problem again, now that we have ancient breeds.

I still like making my weird color combo pairs, especially with the new colors I get with Swirl/Marbled. But the new addition of ancients is messing with me examining pairs again. You can't forsee progeny to an ancient and modern. This is really problematic if you want to decide to buy then breed-change one or the other, but you want/need to compare them first. It's not really fair to have to buy the hatchling, to then breed change it, to then figure out if you're going to like future gene plans.

Again, I can't make an Only-Exists-In-The-Scryer dragon to test the color/gene plans. This image is what you get if you try to get an idea of colors on an ancient to a modern:
0ldncR4.png

But you can use Assay Bloodlines to compare moderns and ancients.
A5DSSEH.png

The site can clearly look at them enough to make a data analysis, and let you know you can breed them, but it'll still tell you that they aren't compatible. I'd really like the Foresee Progeny to be able to do the same. I could then decide if the cost of purchase+breedchange+regening is worth it.

I don't know what needs to be done to fix it, but I'd like to be able to make a fake-scry dragon # I can plug into Forsee Progeny to then be able to make gene plan decisions (which I think is the easier option, because then the ancient/modern incompatibility issue is completely sidestepped).

Or somehow, Forsee Progeny should be able to look past the modern/ancient divide to at least give me some information about how pairing two dragons will look.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I want this so much, the genes with prominent accent colors are some of my favorites but it's so frustrating trying to tell if a pairing will work well based on the accent colors if one or both dragons aren't finalized yet. And Ancients are even worse with their breeding restrictions and drastically smaller pool of existing dragons.

I especially love the idea to capture an invented scry ID# without having to save the scry, given we have such a small limit on saved scries. It's so much more useful that way.

This is a desperately needed mechanic.
Please staff, send scry help. We're drowning in unscryable pairs out here!
I want this so much, the genes with prominent accent colors are some of my favorites but it's so frustrating trying to tell if a pairing will work well based on the accent colors if one or both dragons aren't finalized yet. And Ancients are even worse with their breeding restrictions and drastically smaller pool of existing dragons.

I especially love the idea to capture an invented scry ID# without having to save the scry, given we have such a small limit on saved scries. It's so much more useful that way.

This is a desperately needed mechanic.
Please staff, send scry help. We're drowning in unscryable pairs out here!
total support
total support
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
Support!
Support!
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
Clarying note on the S-codes. Basically, they should only be for use with Forsee Progeny, as the dragon basically doesn't exist. I think it'd be too messy to have a real ID# for a triple/basic, a Snumber for a Scry of that Basic, but then want Assay Bloodlines to also recognize the S# as it would not be unique to the RealID#. Honestly though, if I had to create the Scode manually until some official widget was made, that'd be a very good temporary work around. If the Scryer can read my manual code, I'm still all for it. Ex. Scry generated dragon - Search says "Sorry, no dragons matched your search." This dragon does not exist in any form or ever did (search for exalt and non-exalt) [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=18&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=38&winggene=10&wings=176&auth=638dc1389820391dd625dc97054f9af9a81c7bb1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Her Image code: [code]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=18&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=38&winggene=10&wings=176&auth=638dc1389820391dd625dc97054f9af9a81c7bb1&dummyext=prev.png[/code] Relevant bits: age=1 (Adult) body=95 (Primary Color- Taupe) bodygene=18 (Primary Gene - Savannah) breed=9 (Breed - Snapper) element=8 (Eye Color - Light) eyetype=3 (Eye Type - Rare) gender=1 (Sex - Female) tert=27 (Tertiary Color - Azure) tertgene=38 (Tertiary Gene - Veined) winggene=10 (Secondary Gene - Paint) wings=176 (Secondary Color - Eldritch) Her SCode = #195189831273810176 [/center] The only issue I can see outright from a programming standpoint, is whether the machine can know where a number stops: [center]#195189831273810176 [b]VS.[/b] #1/95/18/9/8/3/1/27/38/10/176[/center] But if a manual stop for each section like / is enough, that still keeps the manual entry option open for me. It's a touch more work, but no more than the current /avatars + (-_350px) work to make mini dragon pictures. At least until something official and integrated is made, much like the current mini-dragon code edit anyway.
Clarying note on the S-codes. Basically, they should only be for use with Forsee Progeny, as the dragon basically doesn't exist. I think it'd be too messy to have a real ID# for a triple/basic, a Snumber for a Scry of that Basic, but then want Assay Bloodlines to also recognize the S# as it would not be unique to the RealID#.

Honestly though, if I had to create the Scode manually until some official widget was made, that'd be a very good temporary work around. If the Scryer can read my manual code, I'm still all for it.

Ex. Scry generated dragon - Search says "Sorry, no dragons matched your search." This dragon does not exist in any form or ever did (search for exalt and non-exalt)
dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=18&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=38&winggene=10&wings=176&auth=638dc1389820391dd625dc97054f9af9a81c7bb1&dummyext=prev.png

Her Image code:
Code:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=18&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=38&winggene=10&wings=176&auth=638dc1389820391dd625dc97054f9af9a81c7bb1&dummyext=prev.png

Relevant bits:
age=1 (Adult)
body=95 (Primary Color- Taupe)
bodygene=18 (Primary Gene - Savannah)
breed=9 (Breed - Snapper)
element=8 (Eye Color - Light)
eyetype=3 (Eye Type - Rare)
gender=1 (Sex - Female)
tert=27 (Tertiary Color - Azure)
tertgene=38 (Tertiary Gene - Veined)
winggene=10 (Secondary Gene - Paint)
wings=176 (Secondary Color - Eldritch)

Her SCode = #195189831273810176

The only issue I can see outright from a programming standpoint, is whether the machine can know where a number stops:
#195189831273810176 VS. #1/95/18/9/8/3/1/27/38/10/176

But if a manual stop for each section like / is enough, that still keeps the manual entry option open for me. It's a touch more work, but no more than the current /avatars + (-_350px) work to make mini dragon pictures. At least until something official and integrated is made, much like the current mini-dragon code edit anyway.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 3