Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decrease Eliminate Inflation!
1 2 3 4 5 6
So I don't know about anyone else, but I love training Level 25s. What I don't love, however, is how crazy expensive Eliminate has gotten. Looking at the prices now, I think it will be very difficult for new players to get such an essential battle stone.

As such, I propose this:

Make Eliminate drop in the Mire.

A great many users farm or train in the Mire, the only venue that does not drop Eliminates. While adding Eliminate as a Mire drop may have only a small impact, it will have an impact nonetheless. I, personally, farm the Mire more than any other venue. I farm quite a lot, but I've never gotten an Eliminate - I've had to buy them for insanely high prices if I want a dragon that can actually function as a trainer or farmer.

Please make this happen! I want new players to be able to afford to train their own Level 25s!
So I don't know about anyone else, but I love training Level 25s. What I don't love, however, is how crazy expensive Eliminate has gotten. Looking at the prices now, I think it will be very difficult for new players to get such an essential battle stone.

As such, I propose this:

Make Eliminate drop in the Mire.

A great many users farm or train in the Mire, the only venue that does not drop Eliminates. While adding Eliminate as a Mire drop may have only a small impact, it will have an impact nonetheless. I, personally, farm the Mire more than any other venue. I farm quite a lot, but I've never gotten an Eliminate - I've had to buy them for insanely high prices if I want a dragon that can actually function as a trainer or farmer.

Please make this happen! I want new players to be able to afford to train their own Level 25s!
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
I would support eliminate dropping in all venues.

I use the mire most frequently so I definitely would not mind it dropping there
I would support eliminate dropping in all venues.

I use the mire most frequently so I definitely would not mind it dropping there
I support Eliminate dropping in every Venue.
I support Eliminate dropping in every Venue.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I am not sure what caused such a huge inflation in them but in my uneducated opinion they do need a higher drop rate. I wanted to give away a stoned Level 25 for a raffle and I could not afford to both pay for the training and the Eliminate...

So unless I am missing something important in them being so expensive I think there should be something to help bring them down in price.
I am not sure what caused such a huge inflation in them but in my uneducated opinion they do need a higher drop rate. I wanted to give away a stoned Level 25 for a raffle and I could not afford to both pay for the training and the Eliminate...

So unless I am missing something important in them being so expensive I think there should be something to help bring them down in price.
Stuff will one day go here.
I think they should drop in every arena, at least. As I recall, it can drop it most arenas, which makes it odd that it doesn't drop in all of them! I don't think there's much that can be done about the inflation, though.

It should be noted, of course, that one doesn't need Eliminate to have a level 25 dragon. Eliminate is supposed to be rare and special; I think it's okay that not every dragon is factory-built to have all the stones.

The real problem is that Eliminate is both rare and extremely overpowered, but that's another point, lol...
I think they should drop in every arena, at least. As I recall, it can drop it most arenas, which makes it odd that it doesn't drop in all of them! I don't think there's much that can be done about the inflation, though.

It should be noted, of course, that one doesn't need Eliminate to have a level 25 dragon. Eliminate is supposed to be rare and special; I think it's okay that not every dragon is factory-built to have all the stones.

The real problem is that Eliminate is both rare and extremely overpowered, but that's another point, lol...
[quote name="@LunaSea" date=2016-10-17 16:27:22] I am not sure what caused such a huge inflation in them but in my uneducated opinion they do need a higher drop rate. I wanted to give away a stoned Level 25 for a raffle and I could not afford to both pay for the training and the Eliminate... So unless I am missing something important in them being so expensive I think there should be something to help bring them down in price. [/quote] I think one of the main reasons they are so expensive is because nearly every guide lists them as indispensable and absolutely necessary to a level 25, and so people were willing to pay the price. Then there is the idea that most people seem to farm the Crystal Pools or the Mire, so they are constantly there. Neither of those venues drop Eliminate. Which means that most people who are in the coliseum for long amounts of time are going to get any drops. That, and the registration windows and new players wanting their own level 25s, whether trained themselves or bought with that level have all raised the price. I do agree that it should drop in all venues. I think if they did that ,even without raising the drop rates, it would allow more eliminates to hit the market. Also, on one of these threads, some people were saying that there are some users who have been hoarding eliminates so there are plenty of eliminates in the game, they just aren't being sold.
@LunaSea wrote on 2016-10-17:

I think one of the main reasons they are so expensive is because nearly every guide lists them as indispensable and absolutely necessary to a level 25, and so people were willing to pay the price.

Then there is the idea that most people seem to farm the Crystal Pools or the Mire, so they are constantly there. Neither of those venues drop Eliminate. Which means that most people who are in the coliseum for long amounts of time are going to get any drops.

That, and the registration windows and new players wanting their own level 25s, whether trained themselves or bought with that level have all raised the price.

I do agree that it should drop in all venues. I think if they did that ,even without raising the drop rates, it would allow more eliminates to hit the market.

Also, on one of these threads, some people were saying that there are some users who have been hoarding eliminates so there are plenty of eliminates in the game, they just aren't being sold.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I support Eliminate dropping in all venues. It's really hard for a new player to get.
I support Eliminate dropping in all venues. It's really hard for a new player to get.
PQznZys.png
I don't see any issue with having such a valuable stone drop everywhere. They're extremely useful and, for the people that need them the most (new players building their first team) are almost prohibitively expensive without ridiculous amounts of saving, especially for a whole team.
I don't see any issue with having such a valuable stone drop everywhere. They're extremely useful and, for the people that need them the most (new players building their first team) are almost prohibitively expensive without ridiculous amounts of saving, especially for a whole team.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
So far that is the only way of fixing the price I can support :3 Indeed, since everyone migrated to Mire for training the prices rose quite a lot, if it starts dropping in all venues, that would be great.
So far that is the only way of fixing the price I can support :3 Indeed, since everyone migrated to Mire for training the prices rose quite a lot, if it starts dropping in all venues, that would be great.
I support Eliminate dropping in all the venues too.
I support Eliminate dropping in all the venues too.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 3 4 5 6