Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decrease Eliminate Inflation!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I support Eliminate dropping in all Coliseum venues. It would certainly help with the prices, since so many users train in the Mire.
I support Eliminate dropping in all Coliseum venues. It would certainly help with the prices, since so many users train in the Mire.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
As someone who only has an Eliminate thanks to the kindness of another user, and is dreading saving to pay for my second, I definitely support not only having Eliminate drop in all venues but having the drop rate increased slightly.
As someone who only has an Eliminate thanks to the kindness of another user, and is dreading saving to pay for my second, I definitely support not only having Eliminate drop in all venues but having the drop rate increased slightly.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Full support! I train in venues that DO drop eliminate and I've only ever gotten one!
Full support! I train in venues that DO drop eliminate and I've only ever gotten one!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I fully support this. I don't understand why it doesn't drop in all venues already. Why so specific?
I fully support this. I don't understand why it doesn't drop in all venues already. Why so specific?
I support eliminates dropping in all venues but the bigger problem is that the eliminate farmer build is the most efficient build right now. If they would just tweak the coli so more builds would be effective then that would solve the real problem.
I support eliminates dropping in all venues but the bigger problem is that the eliminate farmer build is the most efficient build right now. If they would just tweak the coli so more builds would be effective then that would solve the real problem.
XriSV9h.gif
Support eliminates dropping in all venues.
Support eliminates dropping in all venues.
My children, the hour of our victory is at hand. For upon this world shall we incorporate the strongest known species into our fold. Then shall we be the greatest of creation's children. We shall be... Perfect.
small_scroll.pngWish List icon_bestiary.png Familar List
i 100% support eliminate dropping in all coli venues !
i 100% support eliminate dropping in all coli venues !
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I support it dropping in all coliseum venues that are at or above its item level.

Eliminate is a level 7 stone.

I would agree with it dropping in the Scorched Forest and all venues onward. I don't see any reason to have it in the Training Fields or the Woodland Path since those venues are beneath the stone's level.

Keep the drop rate exactly as it is, but widen the amount of venues.
I support it dropping in all coliseum venues that are at or above its item level.

I would agree with it dropping in the Scorched Forest and all venues onward. I don't see any reason to have it in the Training Fields or the Woodland Path since those venues are beneath the stone's level.

Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
[quote name="Pyrali" date=2016-10-26 13:10:02] I support it dropping in all coliseum venues that are at or above its item level. Eliminate is a level 7 stone. I would agree with it dropping in the Scorched Forest and all venues onward. I don't see any reason to have it in the Training Fields or the Woodland Path since those venues are beneath the stone's level. Keep the drop rate exactly as it is, but widen the amount of venues. [/quote] Let it drop in all venues including the woodland path and training fields. It might still be expensive, let the newbies have a chance at them too. This might help decrease the price a bit further.
Pyrali wrote on 2016-10-26:

Let it drop in all venues including the woodland path and training fields.
It might still be expensive, let the newbies have a chance at them too. This might help decrease the price a bit further.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="Pyrali" date=2016-10-26 13:10:02] I support it dropping in all coliseum venues that are at or above its item level. Eliminate is a level 7 stone. I would agree with it dropping in the Scorched Forest and all venues onward. I don't see any reason to have it in the Training Fields or the Woodland Path since those venues are beneath the stone's level. Keep the drop rate exactly as it is, but widen the amount of venues. [/quote] But sometimes people grind in lower levels. When skin crates came out in the woodland path I was there long enough to get 3 blushing pink roses, a rally, an eliminate, and a million familiars. (No skin crates though... O.O) And it doesn't hurt for people for people to get eliminate for people to get it even when they can't use it yet. They can always sell it or use it in the future.
Pyrali wrote on 2016-10-26:

But sometimes people grind in lower levels. When skin crates came out in the woodland path I was there long enough to get 3 blushing pink roses, a rally, an eliminate, and a million familiars. (No skin crates though... O.O)

And it doesn't hurt for people for people to get eliminate for people to get it even when they can't use it yet. They can always sell it or use it in the future.
1 2 3 4 5 6