Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwins genes
I think you should make all the genes available to be brewed up in Baldwins. The apparel are generally not worth the time to brew. Just not interesting enough. So be creative in Baldwins recipes. More genes. Maybe gender and breed change.
I think you should make all the genes available to be brewed up in Baldwins. The apparel are generally not worth the time to brew. Just not interesting enough. So be creative in Baldwins recipes. More genes. Maybe gender and breed change.
No support for any of it.

We do not need a sex change scroll, and while I wouldn't be adverse to a new breed change scroll being brewed up in baldwin's, the others are all sold through the MP and generate income (gem genes) or are a treasure sink (treasure genes)
No support for any of it.

We do not need a sex change scroll, and while I wouldn't be adverse to a new breed change scroll being brewed up in baldwin's, the others are all sold through the MP and generate income (gem genes) or are a treasure sink (treasure genes)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I'd love new genes available in Baldwin's, though probably not existing ones. Though, I do recall that an upcoming gene (Ghost?) is going to be available in Baldwin's.

I also don't care for most of the Baldwin apparel, but I brew it anyway to either sell it, or mostly just to get the experience points. Some of the apparel sells pretty well in the Auction House. I'm sure they'll keep adding more stuff, anyway, they've been adding apparel and familiars occasionally.
I'd love new genes available in Baldwin's, though probably not existing ones. Though, I do recall that an upcoming gene (Ghost?) is going to be available in Baldwin's.

I also don't care for most of the Baldwin apparel, but I brew it anyway to either sell it, or mostly just to get the experience points. Some of the apparel sells pretty well in the Auction House. I'm sure they'll keep adding more stuff, anyway, they've been adding apparel and familiars occasionally.
You can change your dragon's gender by stating what gender it is in its bio
You can change your dragon's gender by stating what gender it is in its bio
Sorry No.

First the Administration already said there will never be a "sex change" scroll.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/141

It removes one of the static challenges of the site and could be something that will break the game.

As far as Baldwin Brewed genes, I have no problems with more being added to it when they are introduced, but those that are already available it would be unfair to suddenly make them brewable.

A new breed being able to be brewed would be interesting, but it would be up to the administration if they wanted to do that.
Sorry No.

First the Administration already said there will never be a "sex change" scroll.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/141

It removes one of the static challenges of the site and could be something that will break the game.

As far as Baldwin Brewed genes, I have no problems with more being added to it when they are introduced, but those that are already available it would be unfair to suddenly make them brewable.

A new breed being able to be brewed would be interesting, but it would be up to the administration if they wanted to do that.
No support for the gender change scroll and adding already existing gene scrolls into it.

For one, the gender change scroll would mess up the breeding system. Hatchlings with normal parents could suddenly have two mothers/fathers. And it would make the game far to easy.

Adding already existing gene scrolls... eh, I just don't like it.

However, I do support for adding new gene and breed scrolls for baldwin, however!

I do not agree with you on the apparel not being worth it, however. I find the rouge stuff, the mantles, the colonies, the jewelry, the new alchemy boxes, the tomes, everything, interesting enough to brew.
No support for the gender change scroll and adding already existing gene scrolls into it.

For one, the gender change scroll would mess up the breeding system. Hatchlings with normal parents could suddenly have two mothers/fathers. And it would make the game far to easy.

Adding already existing gene scrolls... eh, I just don't like it.

However, I do support for adding new gene and breed scrolls for baldwin, however!

I do not agree with you on the apparel not being worth it, however. I find the rouge stuff, the mantles, the colonies, the jewelry, the new alchemy boxes, the tomes, everything, interesting enough to brew.
No support for current Gem/Treasure Marketplace genes being brewable. PoiTox and probably Ghost has lore related to the fact that they're brewable genes.

Disagree that the apparel and such isn't worth much. Plenty of people enjoy the Tomes, Alchemy Tools, Rouge stuff, etc, to be interesting and worth brewing. Just cos you don't like them doesn't mean they're worthless.

I wouldn't care if a sex-change scroll was released, but if it was, it would need to be a Gem scroll, so no support there.

Would be interested in a Baldwin based breed, but it would need to be a very expensive and long-timed transmutation.
No support for current Gem/Treasure Marketplace genes being brewable. PoiTox and probably Ghost has lore related to the fact that they're brewable genes.

Disagree that the apparel and such isn't worth much. Plenty of people enjoy the Tomes, Alchemy Tools, Rouge stuff, etc, to be interesting and worth brewing. Just cos you don't like them doesn't mean they're worthless.

I wouldn't care if a sex-change scroll was released, but if it was, it would need to be a Gem scroll, so no support there.

Would be interested in a Baldwin based breed, but it would need to be a very expensive and long-timed transmutation.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png