Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
Supports!!
I name hatching because they will be given names I do not want
That is unnecessary and the buyer must buy a scroll:(
This seems more reasonable
Supports!!
I name hatching because they will be given names I do not want
That is unnecessary and the buyer must buy a scroll:(
This seems more reasonable
Yah no to the not only nicknameing exulted dragons

I am about to nest two dragons that are only together for a lore reasons back when the female had a different name. So in the child’s list I think it would be pretty cool to have the mothers old name listed. And I’m never exhulting her just to do this as I love her way too much but it would be a good lore thing for me.
Yah no to the not only nicknameing exulted dragons

I am about to nest two dragons that are only together for a lore reasons back when the female had a different name. So in the child’s list I think it would be pretty cool to have the mothers old name listed. And I’m never exhulting her just to do this as I love her way too much but it would be a good lore thing for me.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
Support!
When I was first starting out, I accidentally forgot to name three of the children my progens created. I have recently begun to create the lore of my dragons and I am having to come up with some pretty wild explanations as to why my progens first three children are Unnamed.
Support!
When I was first starting out, I accidentally forgot to name three of the children my progens created. I have recently begun to create the lore of my dragons and I am having to come up with some pretty wild explanations as to why my progens first three children are Unnamed.
.............................................. WydzlFB.gif QFMsHc3.png WydzlFB.gif
9+ FR time
I support this, though I definitely agree the nicknames should be a visible change. (Either italicize, unbold, what have you.) I think this solution would be MUCH better then hiding names or collapsing offspring lists.
I support this, though I definitely agree the nicknames should be a visible change. (Either italicize, unbold, what have you.) I think this solution would be MUCH better then hiding names or collapsing offspring lists.
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
Def support! I hate the look of unnamed in my dragons offspring lists, that's about all there is to it...
Def support! I hate the look of unnamed in my dragons offspring lists, that's about all there is to it...
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
Support! I really find it off-putting to see unnamed offsprings in my lore dragons ;;/
Support! I really find it off-putting to see unnamed offsprings in my lore dragons ;;/
2Ha6niQ.png

Retori She/They
Fandragons
Accent Shop
Art Shop (wip)

kHW6DXe.png DmU9V5Z.pngn36gFjO.png
jSJU3jA.png8NRZH1K.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png
What do you think about hidding some dragons in the offsprings list? Wolud it be good or bad idea?
What do you think about hidding some dragons in the offsprings list? Wolud it be good or bad idea?
If this was gonna be a thinig, I'd want the "nickname" to have a different colour, so that people who are just checking out your lair will see that the nickname isn't the real name. Also it shouldn't be possible to change named dragons' names, to nicknames, I feel that's pretty unrealistic.
If this was gonna be a thinig, I'd want the "nickname" to have a different colour, so that people who are just checking out your lair will see that the nickname isn't the real name. Also it shouldn't be possible to change named dragons' names, to nicknames, I feel that's pretty unrealistic.
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
Support, I think this is going to be the only way to reach a happy medium between the "yes unnamed"/"no unnamed" camps. It doesn't affect the person who owns the dragon, and it means that the original breeder doesn't have to see a bunch of names they don't like in their dragons' offspring lists.
Support, I think this is going to be the only way to reach a happy medium between the "yes unnamed"/"no unnamed" camps. It doesn't affect the person who owns the dragon, and it means that the original breeder doesn't have to see a bunch of names they don't like in their dragons' offspring lists.
No support from this breeder.
It doesn't matter if I nickname the dragon. If I decide to browse through the list of Iridis's children, and I click on a name to remember what the baby looked like, it'll still show up as "UNNAMED" when I see it on the exalted page. What if I get a dragon from someone else, and while editing the bio, something gets messed up?
What if while nicknaming the wretched Unnamed child, the other names get screwed up in the process?
Why can't you just hit the "Random name" button before you exalt the dragon?

Renaming scrolls don't cost that much, and if it's really such a problem, ask the seller if they'd be willing to buy one for you.
Or maybe, when an unnamed dragon is exalted, it's randomly assigned a name by the deities you're exalting under (aka, automatically named)?
No support from this breeder.
It doesn't matter if I nickname the dragon. If I decide to browse through the list of Iridis's children, and I click on a name to remember what the baby looked like, it'll still show up as "UNNAMED" when I see it on the exalted page. What if I get a dragon from someone else, and while editing the bio, something gets messed up?
What if while nicknaming the wretched Unnamed child, the other names get screwed up in the process?
Why can't you just hit the "Random name" button before you exalt the dragon?

Renaming scrolls don't cost that much, and if it's really such a problem, ask the seller if they'd be willing to buy one for you.
Or maybe, when an unnamed dragon is exalted, it's randomly assigned a name by the deities you're exalting under (aka, automatically named)?
I'm a coatl breeder with plenty of hatchlings for sale. Check out my lair!
I take breeding requests, including of my non-coatls.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22