Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I don't see the point of this. This is where a notebook would come in handy.
I don't see the point of this. This is where a notebook would come in handy.
@EldritchEclipse Yes, that's what I thought at first too. I tried the notebook thing. Every time I exalted one I had to cross it off, and all the notes associated with that dragon too so I wouldn't confuse myself on who I still had available for breeding or leveling later. I had to do that every week and it got irritating to keep up because it took as long as playing the game did. Every time I changed a dragon's status I had to make a note, and eventually ran out of room on the line because I was doing a specific breeding program (granted it was a small flip notebook but still It shouldn't have needed anything bigger).

I had the dragons in order of appearance in the lair, but back then they were moving every time a hatching occurred, so then I alphabetized it to make it easier to find on paper, but it's still annoying because I had to make notes on who is who's mate on paper, etc so I remember which one I was using in the breeding program and which I was leveling to exalt. It's easier to see and visualize when actually looking at the site, and with 80 or so dragons their names sometimes get confusing. Mostly it was a headache and a half to sort through, keep notes on, and mark repeatedly every time I made a little change or had to sell/exalt. (I am a very organized person, so I wasn't over complicating things either.) It's annoying. I gave up on the notebook because of time issues, honestly. I had things to do and messing around longer than what it takes to play the game on the site was making it no fun to play the actual game, and actually causing me problems because it ate up too much of my personal free time. In hindsight it wouldn't have been much different if I had used WORD or a writing program to do it either.

I forgot the name of the one I Wanted to breed and chose the wrong one so it let me preview and I saw a very very very pretty potential hatchling...which never came true. (Yeah... I've done that. *sigh*)

A check box on each dragon would take a mere second to click, then there's no issue with having to remember which dragon you weren't using in Coli, or accidentally messing up and breeding one you didn't want to yet. Then you could check the box later to undo it, any time. No more need for an annoying notebook.

@EldritchEclipse Yes, that's what I thought at first too. I tried the notebook thing. Every time I exalted one I had to cross it off, and all the notes associated with that dragon too so I wouldn't confuse myself on who I still had available for breeding or leveling later. I had to do that every week and it got irritating to keep up because it took as long as playing the game did. Every time I changed a dragon's status I had to make a note, and eventually ran out of room on the line because I was doing a specific breeding program (granted it was a small flip notebook but still It shouldn't have needed anything bigger).

I had the dragons in order of appearance in the lair, but back then they were moving every time a hatching occurred, so then I alphabetized it to make it easier to find on paper, but it's still annoying because I had to make notes on who is who's mate on paper, etc so I remember which one I was using in the breeding program and which I was leveling to exalt. It's easier to see and visualize when actually looking at the site, and with 80 or so dragons their names sometimes get confusing. Mostly it was a headache and a half to sort through, keep notes on, and mark repeatedly every time I made a little change or had to sell/exalt. (I am a very organized person, so I wasn't over complicating things either.) It's annoying. I gave up on the notebook because of time issues, honestly. I had things to do and messing around longer than what it takes to play the game on the site was making it no fun to play the actual game, and actually causing me problems because it ate up too much of my personal free time. In hindsight it wouldn't have been much different if I had used WORD or a writing program to do it either.

I forgot the name of the one I Wanted to breed and chose the wrong one so it let me preview and I saw a very very very pretty potential hatchling...which never came true. (Yeah... I've done that. *sigh*)

A check box on each dragon would take a mere second to click, then there's no issue with having to remember which dragon you weren't using in Coli, or accidentally messing up and breeding one you didn't want to yet. Then you could check the box later to undo it, any time. No more need for an annoying notebook.

Support! Asexual dragons ftw!
Support! Asexual dragons ftw!
Support. My exalts end up all kinds of weird places on my list so I'm in the habit of missing them. If I could get rid of all the permadragons of mine that don't Coli that would be so awesome.
Support. My exalts end up all kinds of weird places on my list so I'm in the habit of missing them. If I could get rid of all the permadragons of mine that don't Coli that would be so awesome.
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
Support! It can get pretty tedious scrolling through 100+ dragons to find the few I'm actually planning on using in the Coli, or sifting through all those RTB dragons I don't ever want to breed.
Support! It can get pretty tedious scrolling through 100+ dragons to find the few I'm actually planning on using in the Coli, or sifting through all those RTB dragons I don't ever want to breed.
ACWh8m8.png
Support, scrolling and remembering is hard business with dragons. lol
Support, scrolling and remembering is hard business with dragons. lol
h5omsEt.png
Support!

I like that this option takes a dragons sentience into account as well in regards to breeding. Having a dragon chose abstinence makes more sense than spaying or neutering. Even better since these are options that won't really impact other players and are easily reversible.
Support!

I like that this option takes a dragons sentience into account as well in regards to breeding. Having a dragon chose abstinence makes more sense than spaying or neutering. Even better since these are options that won't really impact other players and are easily reversible.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Still support. A simple check mark on the dragon's page would work IMO. The breeding checkmark could be by the breed button, and the coli checkmark by the stats box. The checks are reset (cleared) when the dragon leaves the account, but it would be a simple matter to recheck the box if/when you get the dragon back.

I feel like this would be a real boon to people like me who are more visual. I cannot always remember by name what the dragon looked like. I also have some similar looking dragons so the preview that pops up doesn't always help me (like I have a triple White and a White/White/Ice gembond). If I wanted to breed a specific dragon not only for color but for lineage, I might not always remember the dragon's NAME, but color and the little previews don't always do the dragons justice (not to mention if you have a X/X/Y basic dragon, you wouldn't be able to tell the dragon's third color)

With the coli, to me it would just be simpler to not have to scroll through all the dragons in the lair to find those three you are looking for. It is easy, for me at least, to miss the dragons I am looking for when I am scrolling.
Still support. A simple check mark on the dragon's page would work IMO. The breeding checkmark could be by the breed button, and the coli checkmark by the stats box. The checks are reset (cleared) when the dragon leaves the account, but it would be a simple matter to recheck the box if/when you get the dragon back.

I feel like this would be a real boon to people like me who are more visual. I cannot always remember by name what the dragon looked like. I also have some similar looking dragons so the preview that pops up doesn't always help me (like I have a triple White and a White/White/Ice gembond). If I wanted to breed a specific dragon not only for color but for lineage, I might not always remember the dragon's NAME, but color and the little previews don't always do the dragons justice (not to mention if you have a X/X/Y basic dragon, you wouldn't be able to tell the dragon's third color)

With the coli, to me it would just be simpler to not have to scroll through all the dragons in the lair to find those three you are looking for. It is easy, for me at least, to miss the dragons I am looking for when I am scrolling.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This doesen't seem like a bad idea. Support!
This doesen't seem like a bad idea. Support!
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

As long as its reversible or reset when sold I have no problems with something like this. It would probably come in handy for a variety of reasons.
As long as its reversible or reset when sold I have no problems with something like this. It would probably come in handy for a variety of reasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13