Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I definitely support this general concept!!!
I definitely support this general concept!!!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
I'd love this! I actually saw something like the breeding suggestion a while ago, back when I first started, and thought it was stupid, but now I have gen1's I don't want bred, and it gets annoying seeing them there. this sounds like a super nice thing to have, anyway!
I'd love this! I actually saw something like the breeding suggestion a while ago, back when I first started, and thought it was stupid, but now I have gen1's I don't want bred, and it gets annoying seeing them there. this sounds like a super nice thing to have, anyway!
+2 FR time
he/they
Support!

This is a really good idea! For the Pacifist ones, maybe a Dove icon? Or the Peace Sign (You know, the thing from the 70s/80s)? Or an Olive Branch? Or a Shield with a Forbidden symbol over it (similar to what OP suggested for Abstinent dragons, but with the forbidden symbol being over the symbol used for the dragons who are in a Coliseum party)? Or any symbol that represents peace?
Support!

This is a really good idea! For the Pacifist ones, maybe a Dove icon? Or the Peace Sign (You know, the thing from the 70s/80s)? Or an Olive Branch? Or a Shield with a Forbidden symbol over it (similar to what OP suggested for Abstinent dragons, but with the forbidden symbol being over the symbol used for the dragons who are in a Coliseum party)? Or any symbol that represents peace?
Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Tumblr: rileysfs.tumblr.com
AO3: RileySFS
Discord: QueenElsa#0842

Please read my clan profile for further information and/or to see my projects.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13