Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
support as long as it can be toggled and it resets when you sell the dragon, though I'd like to see the admins work on more important things first
support as long as it can be toggled and it resets when you sell the dragon, though I'd like to see the admins work on more important things first
DVcXRyP.png
I'd support this. I have a lot of lore dragons I'm not planning on breeding, I'd like to cut down the list. Even if there was a cooldown on it (like reseting the breeding timer or something)
I'd support this. I have a lot of lore dragons I'm not planning on breeding, I'd like to cut down the list. Even if there was a cooldown on it (like reseting the breeding timer or something)
2VP3h0i.gifv0bd3FH.png
Support, for sure. Personalizing and managing dragons for organizational/efficiency purposes is always a good feature.
Support, for sure. Personalizing and managing dragons for organizational/efficiency purposes is always a good feature.
g3tMjnW.png
I'm down for this. I only breed 3 pairs of my perma dragons which means I have a huge list to scroll though when I go to breed them because the rest never will breed.
I'm down for this. I only breed 3 pairs of my perma dragons which means I have a huge list to scroll though when I go to breed them because the rest never will breed.
Such a good idea. It gets really bothersome trying to scroll
through so many dragons and trying to find that one dragon
I was going to add into my current coli team XD
Such a good idea. It gets really bothersome trying to scroll
through so many dragons and trying to find that one dragon
I was going to add into my current coli team XD
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
Support! I'd like to propose a grouping option for this.
Add a tab for groups, like a quick link to a breeding pair, or a list of coliseum teams.

I.E: Nesting grounds, in the bottom next to preview or confirm pair, a little list that shows names of breeding pairs, and automatically fills the two slots with the corresponding dragons in that pair. Or in the coliseum, a list of your teams that automatically fills those spots when clicked on.
Support! I'd like to propose a grouping option for this.
Add a tab for groups, like a quick link to a breeding pair, or a list of coliseum teams.

I.E: Nesting grounds, in the bottom next to preview or confirm pair, a little list that shows names of breeding pairs, and automatically fills the two slots with the corresponding dragons in that pair. Or in the coliseum, a list of your teams that automatically fills those spots when clicked on.
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Support, so long as the icons are small and don't clutter up a dragons page any further :)
Support, so long as the icons are small and don't clutter up a dragons page any further :)
edf798ca937fac49e30f192b32dd1f8300063ecf.png
Don't want the icon, but I'm neutral on the actual idea itself. Just, we have quick a few icons as is~
Don't want the icon, but I'm neutral on the actual idea itself. Just, we have quick a few icons as is~
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
I have a small enough lair that I've not had to think about this, but this is a good idea! Support!

I'd say it should be a scroll you use on a specific dragon, but since this is mainly something that would help people with large lairs even if they happened to be as cheap as name scrolls it'd still be very pricey and tedious and just be more hassle than it would ultimately save :x
I have a small enough lair that I've not had to think about this, but this is a good idea! Support!

I'd say it should be a scroll you use on a specific dragon, but since this is mainly something that would help people with large lairs even if they happened to be as cheap as name scrolls it'd still be very pricey and tedious and just be more hassle than it would ultimately save :x
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
support... I hate leaving dragons unnamed just so they won't appear in the selecting dragons column in the Coli... also it's a drag when I train dragons for DOM and I have to go through hundreds of already trained dragons to find the 2-3 new ones to be trained!!
support... I hate leaving dragons unnamed just so they won't appear in the selecting dragons column in the Coli... also it's a drag when I train dragons for DOM and I have to go through hundreds of already trained dragons to find the 2-3 new ones to be trained!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13