Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 282 283
Gila Monsters and Pythons would be cool :) [img]http://media.buzzle.com/media/images-en/photos/reptiles/lizards/450-19701062-gila-monster-on-white.jpg[/img] [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2029/2093150432_db23ac4256.jpg[/img]
Gila Monsters and Pythons would be cool :)

450-19701062-gila-monster-on-white.jpg
2093150432_db23ac4256.jpg

BhWDcLm.png
Maybe Some yokai???

(Yokai are mythical creatures from Japanese legends btw)
Maybe Some yokai???

(Yokai are mythical creatures from Japanese legends btw)
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
More deer would be great. I mean the Elk and Perytons are cool, but I'd kill for a cute little fawn <3
More deer would be great. I mean the Elk and Perytons are cool, but I'd kill for a cute little fawn <3
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@turtlee
Ooh yes!! A little fawn would be amazing- Maybe even a regular, an albino and a melanistic? That would be so cool.. a little fawn set!!
@turtlee
Ooh yes!! A little fawn would be amazing- Maybe even a regular, an albino and a melanistic? That would be so cool.. a little fawn set!!
Some of these may have been suggested or we may already have versions of them, but I have been reading about mythological creatures lately and some would make awesome familiars. Here are my top three favorites

Alphyn - a combination of a wolf, lion, and dragon/reptile.
Enfield - a fox with the feet/forelegs of a hawk/raptor and wings. (IT COULD BE SO CUTE!)
Owlursus - basically it's a griffon but replace the cat with a bear and the hawk/eagle with an owl.

There is a spider-like creature I really like but I don't like suggesting spiders since I know several people on FR that are frightened of arachnids.
Some of these may have been suggested or we may already have versions of them, but I have been reading about mythological creatures lately and some would make awesome familiars. Here are my top three favorites

Alphyn - a combination of a wolf, lion, and dragon/reptile.
Enfield - a fox with the feet/forelegs of a hawk/raptor and wings. (IT COULD BE SO CUTE!)
Owlursus - basically it's a griffon but replace the cat with a bear and the hawk/eagle with an owl.

There is a spider-like creature I really like but I don't like suggesting spiders since I know several people on FR that are frightened of arachnids.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
I would really like a new type of fish familiar!
I would really like a new type of fish familiar!
We NEED aardwolves and aardvarks!

Also some more rat/mouse themed fams PLEASE

We NEED aardwolves and aardvarks!

Also some more rat/mouse themed fams PLEASE

OjYCOIV.png
Maybe some sea-snake Serthis? Or lionfish or octopode Maren, maybe deer Centaur. We have Hippogriffs and boar-Pegasus, but no classic horse-pegasus? Maybe some gembond-esque unicorns like the Crystal Pool set of familiars, with crystal hooves and horns.
Maybe some sea-snake Serthis? Or lionfish or octopode Maren, maybe deer Centaur. We have Hippogriffs and boar-Pegasus, but no classic horse-pegasus? Maybe some gembond-esque unicorns like the Crystal Pool set of familiars, with crystal hooves and horns.
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
[img]http://www.extinctanimals.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Microraptor-Images.jpg[/img] Microraptors anyone?
Microraptor-Images.jpg

Microraptors anyone?
NBeoOgB.png
For the love of all things creepy, give us a Giant Isopod familiar! I know we've already got the food item, but pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee. [img]https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/components/video/__new/_news%20channel/nc_rarefeastisopod_151206.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg[/img] :D
For the love of all things creepy, give us a Giant Isopod familiar! I know we've already got the food item, but pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee.

nc_rarefeastisopod_151206.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

:D
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 282 283