Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 710 711
I'd love to see some kind of magical blade item. We have a some staves now, and we have a variety of metal blades, but we could use some kind of weapon item that bridges the gap between magic & melee. Maybe an energy sword of some kind. Beyond this, I'd love to see more diverse weapons. I love that we have such a variety of swords, but I'd love to see some axes, hammers, daggers, or even bows.
I'd love to see some kind of magical blade item. We have a some staves now, and we have a variety of metal blades, but we could use some kind of weapon item that bridges the gap between magic & melee. Maybe an energy sword of some kind. Beyond this, I'd love to see more diverse weapons. I love that we have such a variety of swords, but I'd love to see some axes, hammers, daggers, or even bows.
Maybe ripped/worn out apparel, with faded colors, patches, or dirty places. Can be multicolored. It would be great for wanderers, poor dragons, or zombies.
Maybe ripped/worn out apparel, with faded colors, patches, or dirty places. Can be multicolored. It would be great for wanderers, poor dragons, or zombies.
[quote name="Masumi" date=2016-05-03 08:30:01] I'd love some umbrellas or parasols! All shapes and sizes, from Chinese paper umbrellas to intricate Victorian parasols. [/quote] Umbrellas and Parasols would be too cute! I'd like to suggest Cheongsams and Victorian sun hats to go with these. [quote name="Alasdair" date=2016-05-03 16:48:49] I'd love to see some kind of magical blade item. We have a some staves now, and we have a variety of metal blades, but we could use some kind of weapon item that bridges the gap between magic & melee. Maybe an energy sword of some kind. Beyond this, I'd love to see more diverse weapons. I love that we have such a variety of swords, but I'd love to see some axes, hammers, daggers, or even bows. [/quote] A Light Saber like apparel would be cool! For weapons I'd like to suggest Morningstars and shields.
Masumi wrote on 2016-05-03:
I'd love some umbrellas or parasols! All shapes and sizes, from Chinese paper umbrellas to intricate Victorian parasols.

Umbrellas and Parasols would be too cute!

I'd like to suggest Cheongsams and Victorian sun hats to go with these.
Alasdair wrote on 2016-05-03:

A Light Saber like apparel would be cool!

For weapons I'd like to suggest Morningstars and shields.
I'd love it if the roundhorn set was redid slightly, since the angle on a few of the poses doesn't work very well. I love them, but because they can look so awkward, I almost never use them. [img]http://puu.sh/oHawe/0c75db3d19.jpg[/img] [img]http://puu.sh/oHaBS/6ca354540e.jpg[/img] Like here, guardians are in a profile pose, but the horns are made to look like it's actually a 3/4 pose. Imperials have a similar problem. The horns look great, but the positioning on some of them could be redrawn to look better.
I'd love it if the roundhorn set was redid slightly, since the angle on a few of the poses doesn't work very well. I love them, but because they can look so awkward, I almost never use them.
0c75db3d19.jpg 6ca354540e.jpg
Like here, guardians are in a profile pose, but the horns are made to look like it's actually a 3/4 pose. Imperials have a similar problem. The horns look great, but the positioning on some of them could be redrawn to look better.
afef61a686.png
Apologies if it has been suggested before, but how about apparel set previews? I would personally love to be able to have the option to see what the whole set of something would look like on my dragons before I went out and spent a bunch of treasure on the pieces...only to hate what it looks like all put together on the dragon it was meant for. It would also help keep track of what pieces go with which set! =)
Apologies if it has been suggested before, but how about apparel set previews? I would personally love to be able to have the option to see what the whole set of something would look like on my dragons before I went out and spent a bunch of treasure on the pieces...only to hate what it looks like all put together on the dragon it was meant for. It would also help keep track of what pieces go with which set! =)
Check in with Ren
Boop the Snoot!
Tea with Gem
_______ The Seamount
_______ Snacks and Sweets
I'd really like to see some beads. Smaller than the runebead and blackwood necklaces and more elegant. Maybe if it was a set there could be necklace, bracelet, anklet, wing drape/beads and headpiece? The beads could be made of one or many strands and could drape and be quite a statement piece. Colours could be tinted white like pearls, pink, blue and gold etc. I'd really like to put them on my fancy dragons who just don't suit silks.
Just an idea, I thought it might be quite nice. Sorry if it's been suggested before!
I'd really like to see some beads. Smaller than the runebead and blackwood necklaces and more elegant. Maybe if it was a set there could be necklace, bracelet, anklet, wing drape/beads and headpiece? The beads could be made of one or many strands and could drape and be quite a statement piece. Colours could be tinted white like pearls, pink, blue and gold etc. I'd really like to put them on my fancy dragons who just don't suit silks.
Just an idea, I thought it might be quite nice. Sorry if it's been suggested before!
Capes based off of plumage from peacocks, blue jays, magpies, parakeets on the lines of the Duneglider and Midnight Capes. Just additions to that variety.~
Capes based off of plumage from peacocks, blue jays, magpies, parakeets on the lines of the Duneglider and Midnight Capes. Just additions to that variety.~
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
VIOLIN!
VIOLIN!
VIOLIN!
VIOLIN!
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Dunno if anyone has suggested this before but what about hoodies with the hood down? We already have glasses so why not make true nerd dragons
Dunno if anyone has suggested this before but what about hoodies with the hood down? We already have glasses so why not make true nerd dragons
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

Beaks of different kinds, like chicken, toucan, eagle etc. Would look marvelous on the feathered dragons in particular.
Beaks of different kinds, like chicken, toucan, eagle etc. Would look marvelous on the feathered dragons in particular.
Here comes the sun.
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 710 711